[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in a house/apartment doing a bunch of junk when suddenly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I was in a house/apartment doing a bunch of junk when suddenly this overweight girl came out of nowhere and asked if I could let her stay in my house for a while. She was likely similar to someone I actually knew, only with a rounder face, smaller eyes, and freckles, ruining any attraction I would have to her. She kept playing around with this old radio that I had and put it up. I had to find a way to turn it down, so I looked through my drawers for a solution, found a bunch of expired coupons, and started banging myself on the head for not noticing them. Something something later I think there was a couch in my place all of a sudden and then the bed I was sleeping in was in the other side of the room. The girl was then ready to leave.

Then it started to rain... feces. My windows were still open, so I went to close them, however I still noticed water leaking through. It turns out that it's one of those complex windows where you have to pull a lever to open/close and match the square frame in the right spot, so it took a long time, and by then, we were pretty much drowned with feces sprayed everywhere. We then went to wash it off, everyone in the apartment complex was in agony, the only sinks to wash up the shit were infested with ants and tiny spiders. It was a nightmare for all involved.

Something something later I woke up. I now know that I shouldn't trust woman because they'll bring you a world of shit or something.
>>
>>4807192
The storm be Nicks farts :DDDDD
>>
ah yes the retard dream series. dull as always
>>
>>4807465
hi sparkle princess now go away

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
I don't really give a foxe
>>
What the foxe
>>
File: IMG_4272.jpg (29KB, 429x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4272.jpg
29KB, 429x420px
>>4807192
>>
i dream a few weeks ago of massive steel flowers growing like skyskraper into the clouds an i flyen above them as they grow
>>
>>4807529
You are my friend.
>>
>doing a bunch of junk
just-- just around the house.. cleanin. .. maken fucken pillow forts. buncha junk. stuff i normley do. yea in some sorta house or apartment or some sorta structure, somethin like that. some sort of dwelling, doing a whole lotta homely things. & ya know its the damndest thing. started rainin dookie. turns out-- yall ready f'dis? turns out it was one-a them fancy schmancy windows where i hadda pull a whole buncha levers for placing square frame into locking mechanism spotplace, proceeded to dream of getting sh*tspritzed every other nite cause c*de's creeped 2far in2 my subconscious 2admit
>>
>>4807596
What
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iC3kpo9e6i4
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.