[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You did it. You finally did it. I'm not 100% sure about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 151599103_4b029d366b.jpg (27KB, 311x209px) Image search: [Google]
151599103_4b029d366b.jpg
27KB, 311x209px
You did it. You finally did it. I'm not 100% sure about it, but after looking further into it I'm afraid I might have had a very minor heart attack about 45 minutes ago.
>>
i appreciate your enthusiasm but quite frankly i do not find this sort of thing funny at all
>>
>>4800746
No, it's not funny.
>>
>>4800752
then what is it?
>>
>>4800754
It's something [s4s] doesn't like. It's serious.
>>
>>4800755
something we're both looking for?
>>
>>4800758
If it's my eventual death, yes.
>>
>>4800738
nha just arrhythmia. no more coffy 4 u. bear down like u r takeing a poop next time it happens
>>
>>4800770
I hope it was just that. My dad did die of a heart attack earlier this year. He wasn't very old, he had a healthy diet, and it was all because of stress.
>>
Also, I don't drink cowfee
>>
File: 1474894843139.png (59KB, 391x399px) Image search: [Google]
1474894843139.png
59KB, 391x399px
>>
>>4800777
disconcerting trips... :/ get a e.k.g. mayby, if u can
>>
>>4800738
You could have had a panic attack. They have the same symptoms.
>>
>>4800828
yeah right

hey grampa died from a heart attack
RIP gramps
oh no jk it was just anxiety attack
but how did he die
oh idk lol

wow your a doctor now wow just wow
>>
>>4800828
I know what a panic attack is like. The chest pain was too intense. It was like hundreds of needles were shoved in my chest.
>>
>>4800738
Friend was thinking she was having a heart attack or sth but they did all the tests and couldn't figure out what it was so prob is nothing. Go to ER though if you're concerned, the internet can't diagnose anything.
>>
>>4800777
Do you drink gween tea?
>>
>>4800837
frick off
>>
>>4800837
I know the internet can't help very much, I'm here to yell about a few unrelenting, unforgivable assholes. pieces of shit.

>>4800842
No, no grween tee.
>>
>>4800830
Grandpa prolly did have a heart attack, but since OP is posting here, he's prolly between the age 15-25 years old. Which means in all likelyhood, he prolly had a panic attack rather than a mild heart attack considering they have the same symptoms and panic attacks are more common at his age.
>>4800833
Go to the doctor, my man, and get him to check if you're going to die :^)
>>
>>4800738
Dig yourself a grave then jump in it.
>>
>>4800846
>I'm here to yell about a few unrelenting, unforgivable assholes. pieces of shit.
who are you talking about?

anyway you should probably take it easy OP, i had two "intense chest pain attacks" (like so intense i couldn't move) when i was 15 and im 24 now and still alive. and yes go to ER if you are concerned
>>
>>4800851
The strangest thing is that I wasn't as stressed as I have been in the past before it started. I wasn't feeling overstressed, but the human body does work in strange ways. I could have gone from 75% to 700% in an instant for some reason.
I'm a little unhappy that it wasn't such a strong heart attack that I would pass out and die before I knew what happened.
I'm not suicidal, but I wouldn't object if it happened.

I'm 24. It can happen, but it's not common.
http://www.drsinatra.com/but-im-too-young-to-have-a-heart-attack/

>>4800859
I'm slowly working on it whether I want to or not.

>>4800861
>take it easy
Oh I wish it were easy to take it easy. It's crazy, because for me it should be easy to take it easy.
>>
>>4800872
I'm only kidding dont they say take couple asprins?Can't hurt
>>
GO TO THE DOCTOR
>>
>>4800738
Go to the ER anon and check yourself out it could be serious...and hey if it isnt you got out of the house and got a health check up...its a good idea and win/win either way.
>>
Go 2 wallmart+ take your blood pressure
If it's over. 90/150 your good as dead
>>
HELP HELP I"M HAVING A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4801369
>69
cggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhnlllyp
>>
>>4801387
ded
>>
>>4801369
can you be srs?
>>
>>4801471
wud ne1 care?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.