[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi ppl. Would u eet this? Tasty fuds in my imo but the one fren

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 20160929_202431.jpg (2MB, 1151x1968px) Image search: [Google]
20160929_202431.jpg
2MB, 1151x1968px
Hi ppl. Would u eet this? Tasty fuds in my imo but the one fren doesn't like shrimps! It's risotto with mushrooms and peas and shrimp, cooked in homemade veggie stock and white wine with cream and cheese added.

Inb4 don't eat meat. It's shrimp. They're sea bugs basically.
Also inb4 cade starts raging about wanting me or my family to die. Lol
>>
>>4796975
If he posts ITT without a bot just say "So what?"
>>
>>4796975
>shrimps are sea bugs

too much internet for today xd
>>
>>4796975
I would eat look tastey but the only thing I am concern about its mushroom with seafood I don't like those 2 thing together
>>
>>4797012
wat.

Ever heard of grammar?
>>
it's brilliant. I'd ask for seconds. what's the specifics?
>>
Looks pretty good lolo, i like shrimp, especially fried, not a fan of mushrooms tho.
>>
lolo you are gonna outlive everyone. you eat so good.
>>
>>4797012
I was wanting shrimp and I didn't feel like making two things and I like mushrooms. Mushroom risotto is good, so is with seafood like shrimp or scallops so why not both I figured.

>>4797018
Umm.
1 cup of rice (I used half arborio half brown rice cuz that's what I had)
8 oz of mushrooms
8 oz of peeled deveined shrimp
1 cup of frozen peas
1 minced shallot
~4 cloves of garlic, minced
2 green onions, white parts minced
~3-4 cups of veggie stock
1 cup of white wine
tbsp of butter
~1/2 cup of grated hard cheese (idk what kinda cheese it is it's kinda like manchego but more aged I threw the label away)
about 1/4 cup of leftover white sauce for pasta (it's got cream cheese, butter, milk, creme fraiche, white pepper and nutmeg)

umm Method is saute the onions in butter, rinse the rice well, toast it in the butter, add the wine and deglaze, then add the stock a little at a time and stir. Saute the mushrooms seperately. Mix everything in near the end of cooking when the rice is done and the liquid is almost all cooked off.
>>
>>4797042
thanks. the dressing on the salad? looks yummie
is that a bit of blue cheese and pine nutes with a vinegarette?
>>
>>4796975
HAHA skull table that means this food will KILL YOU XD
>>
>>4797048
Homemade shallot vinaigrette with tarragon vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard and just a little mayo (I find that helps it hold together). It's just crumbled blue cheese and some tomatoes on the salad ^-^ Pine nuts are great though.
Lettuce is a mix of baby spinach, baby kale and chard.
I usually make a big batch of vinaigrette it lasts a while in the fridge
>>
File: keep_calm.gif (131KB, 872x748px) Image search: [Google]
keep_calm.gif
131KB, 872x748px
>>4797011
nice dubs

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4797055
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG6JjEFQ1dA
>>
>>4797054
you are insane! I thought youd say like a simple balsamic. please marry me.
>>
>>4797067
>not black
who care not me
>>
slittin yr big fat throat open squiggly worm fat cells dribble down your chin! blood profusely spilling pouring your mother waste away in her deat bed!! fuck ugly father got ball cancer disintegrating into the comforter!! poo-face shit-pipe boyfriend a bumfuck dopey dumbass that never wantsa talk to your dumb ass! croaking in the living room ambulance never come!! slicing your mother's eyelids open cannt close eyes never resting never sleeping moaning in pain til she promptly pass away!
>>
>>4796975
are those garlic scapes or chives?

lolo you hang at /food/? or whatever it's called
>>
>>4797133
rude doubles

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4797163
Green onions! Or you might call them scallions IDK the regional difference. I don't go to /ck/, no but I think g8r does. I used the light part of the onions in the risotto the top dark green parts I always save for garnish when I cook with them. They taste similar to chives.
>>
>>4796975
Salad looks good. Too bad I'm allergic to shrimp though.
>>
>>4796975
Ill rape you, cut your fat white tits off with my pocket knife before stabbing your thick neck 49times
>>
this thread is confusing but it makes me happy. i am only good at eating food but my dad likes making it and i like him ^_^
>>
File: poptartgril.gif (382KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
poptartgril.gif
382KB, 408x408px
>>4796975
you wouldn't eat a flube, would you?
>>
>>4797268
stupid animeposter
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 700x600px
>>4797287
>>
File: dont kill bugs.jpg (82KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
dont kill bugs.jpg
82KB, 640x920px
>>4796975
>>
File: dubs photograph.jpg (22KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
dubs photograph.jpg
22KB, 252x249px
>>4797288

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4796975
no wonder ur so fat LMAO
>>
>>4797287
Don’t you mean “Cartoon” characters? I mean, seriously, I’ve noticed something of a trend around here, where a lot of KYM users seem to have something of an aversion to the word “cartoon.” Like, entries for anime series’ will respectfully call the shows ‘anime’ most of the time, but with entries for cartoons, it just calls them ‘shows’ or ‘animated series’.’ I mean, just…Why? And, whenever shows like Gravity Falls or Rick & Morty are brought up, a lot of people call them “Western animation”, kind of like you just did, or, in Steven Universe’s case, categorize them with _anime, just because they’re a bit similar._ Now, I can tell when a Western-originated animated series is trying to be an actual anime, like in Avatar, or The Legend Of Korra. I don’t mind calling those shows “anime”, because you can tell that they’re actually trying to be animes. But, with the case of Steven Universe, while there are some occasional moments of anime-like touches, or parts clearly inspired by anime, at the end of the day, it’s still kind of obvious that the artstyle is mainly cartoon-dominant, which is why I classify it under ‘cartoons’, rather than ‘Western anime’; it’s visibly not trying to appear like an actual anime. But that doesn’t stop people from grouping it with real anime. And, why? Is there something wrong with a work being a cartoon? I’m not saying all of you do this, it’s just kind of a pattern I’ve noticed around here.
>>
>>4796975
o i wan 2 eet that fods
>>
Don’t you mean “Cartoon” characters? I mean, seriously, I’ve noticed something of a trend around here, where a lot of KYM users seem to have something of an aversion to the word “cartoon.” Like, entries for anime series’ will respectfully call the shows ‘anime’ most of the time, but with entries for cartoons, it just calls them ‘shows’ or ‘animated series’.’ I mean, just…Why? And, whenever shows like Gravity Falls or Rick & Morty are brought up, a lot of people call them “Western animation”, kind of like you just did, or, in Steven Universe’s case, categorize them with _anime, just because they’re a bit similar._ Now, I can tell when a Western-originated animated series is trying to be an actual anime, like in Avatar, or The Legend Of Korra. I don’t mind calling those shows “anime”, because you can tell that they’re actually trying to be animes. But, with the case of Steven Universe, while there are some occasional moments of anime-like touches, or parts clearly inspired by anime, at the end of the day, it’s still kind of obvious that the artstyle is mainly cartoon-dominant, which is why I classify it under ‘cartoons’, rather than ‘Western anime’; it’s visibly not trying to appear like an actual anime. But that doesn’t stop people from grouping it with real anime. And, why? Is there something wrong with a work being a cartoon? I’m not saying all of you do this, it’s just kind of a pattern I’ve noticed around here.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4796975
It looks too pretty.

I'm a man.

I like my food thrown together looking (doesn't mean it's not excellently prepared) or sloppy.
>>
>>4797693
u my fren
>>
File: 1461624983297.jpg (8KB, 292x246px) Image search: [Google]
1461624983297.jpg
8KB, 292x246px
>>4797764
u my fren 2 frenlel
>>
>>4796975
>>4797042
>>4797054
>>4797240
LoLo is a cute
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.