[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey [s4s] so I'm in a bit of a pickle right now. You see,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Smiley.png (289KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Smiley.png
289KB, 2000x2000px
Hey [s4s] so I'm in a bit of a pickle right now. You see, there's this girl, and...basically, she makes my heart flutters every time I see her. She's young, she's sexy, and has a smile that could melt any heart.

The problem is, I've been preparing to ask her on a date for a few weeks now, but every time I see her I just don't know what to say, she has this air around her where I just feel like I can't approach her without giving my best effort.

So basically what I'm asking is, can you help me write a confession of love? I know the members of [s4s] are renown for how nice they are, so I couldn't think of anyone else to ask! Can you please help me out here, [s4s]?
>>
u a fukking striking femaliae u kno dat? göttdämm lædy i am so tæken by ur græcful auræ y dont u ünbüttn dat flannel bby show me morra dat sexxey ladey neck swęęt jęsüs got me hotn hævy
>>
>>4791942
Um, okay? I'm not sure how that's supposed to help so much, but thanks for replying.
>>
File: pickle.png (43KB, 131x152px) Image search: [Google]
pickle.png
43KB, 131x152px
>>4791938
>pickle
>>
>>4791951
You'd be right, I am in a bit of a pickle right now.
>>
>>4791938
Is she 3D? If she is, she's not worth your time. I can introduce you to some nice animes if you want?
>>
>>4791938
Just ask her if she wants to go out to have a dinner or go to a cinema with you
get a little touchy then you confess your love there and give her a kiss
Wa La
>>
dont be afraid of getting slapped anon
>>
nuzzle at her chest mmmm yeah kiss her belly yes yes yes now wrap your leg around her leg nice nice nice
>>
>>4791938
Can u text her?
Send a pic of your cock.
>>
Just be honest. If you really want to write a letter, then start by apologizing that you're not saying this in person, and explain how you feel about being too intimidated. Compliment her, and write about what about her you like.
End with a light-hearted "So I guess what I'm trying to say is" and invite her to the cinema or something.
>>
>>4791966
nice dubs
>>4791999
nice trips

combine these two advices
>>
>>4791938
Break the ice by showing her some dubs you got on [s4s]. Then when she checks them you say "maybe now I can check your dubs *wink* *wink* ".

That should pretty much seal the deal.
>>
Yea then show her your balls and start jacking off
>>
>>4792035
This is true
Women love dubs
>>
>>4792023
What r you dear Abby.
OP just brag to her about fucking her mom
>>
>>4791961
I haven't asked her preferred dimensions yet. It doesn't seem like something you start with, you know?

>>4791962
I wish it was that easy. What do I say to let her know im interested?

>>4792023
It's hard to be honest when she's so beautiful, but I understand what you mean. Guess I should just suck in my pride.

>>4792035
Is this true? Would she be more impressed if I said I had quints? It would be a lie, but she wouldn't have to know that.
>>
File: rad10.gif (881KB, 1224x1128px) Image search: [Google]
rad10.gif
881KB, 1224x1128px
>>4792287
biuld a c0mptr
>>
>>4792307
Ah, I get it. Women like intelligent men, so letting her know I'm tech savvy will get me a long way.

So what I've got so far is to be honest with her about my quints and to ask if she ever wants to build a computer with me sometime. What else can I say?
>>
Wow, all this and advice.

Look OP, if you're intimidated by her so much that you can't just ask her out normally without sweating, that means she's way out of your league. Don't even bother.
You can fake being cool and confident for a little while and maybe she'll fall for it, but eventually she will find out what a loser you are and leave you.
Aim low. Go for someone who's on your level, like a 5 or a 6.
>>
>>4792432
I meant:
>Wow, all this bad advice
>>
>>4792432
I'm not prepared to settle for less than what's best for me, I'm not looking to settle low and have regrets later on in life. I need to do this.
>>
>>4791942
Stop imposter pls. Also why can't you just type normally?

>>4791938
Talk to her like a normal person. Cade's advice is a joke.

>>4791962
This. Just ask her to go out somewhere.

>>4791999
Don't do this. That's gross and creepy. You wouldn't flash ppl irl don't do it in text. Nice trips tho.

>>4792035
Hi me. I think powerleveling about 4chan isn't a good idea. Explaining about dubs to someone would be strange.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.