[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's difficult being the most funny and intelligent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: Hubert_Cumberdale.jpg (7KB, 200x234px) Image search: [Google]
Hubert_Cumberdale.jpg
7KB, 200x234px
it's difficult being the most funny and intelligent s4s user tbh frankly
>>
>>4790768
you have a heavy burden to bear
>>
>>4790768
Is it possible to be more of a tryhard pseudo intellectual than this man is on a daily basis?
Your posts are tailored to make people think you have more than two active neurons buzzing around in your head, and it shows.
You can take basically any of your posts and apply the thought "does this person want me to think he is interesting" to them, and hear a high pitched scream of "yes, yes, god please look at the pictures I post, look at the whole minute I take to think up my ideas and please love me."
>>
>>4790768
good thing we don't have to trust you to be that user then
>>
File: 1474819504971.jpg (21KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1474819504971.jpg
21KB, 295x295px
>>4790768
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
thank for the recognition pal ;^)
>>
>>4790778
>>4790800
>>4790803
at least someone here has a fucking sense of humor
>>
>>4790768
hes tlkin bout me lol
>>
>>4790807
" don't think you have ever made a single post that doesn't display some sort of one-upsmanship on your part. I don't think you have ever made a noncalculated non-bullshit post in your entire life"
>>
>>4790807
thanks pal, you're almost as funny as me :^)
>>
I know that feeling bro
>>
>>4790768
I'm the funny one tho!
>>
>>4790860
Hi Lolo, big fan, but a quick question:
could you stop being complicit in the suffering and death of living beings for the awful meals you shit out?
Thanks!
>>
>>4790870
you know it's been scientifically proven that plants have feelings, how can you justify eating anything knowing this
>>
>>4790870
fuck u
>>
>>4790876
Did someone replace your brain with urine or some other sort of human waste for you to post something so profoundly stupid? Something so lacking in any basic nuance? Something so unwilling to follow through its own logic? Something so stupidly black and white that I mistook your post for a teenage girl's instagram.
>>4790887
I hope you enjoy cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>4790891
hey listen, i don't know why you're so upset but i really hope that i'm giving you a good opportunity to let off some steam and get those negative thoughts off your chest because you have an important business meeting in the morning and you don't want to screw it up, your department is counting on you
>>
>>4790894
I am mostly upset because I believe that a large, large portion of the population are complicit in really terrible things, and I know for a fact it's possible to go without them to an extent. But when you try to tell people about them they state things so fundamentally stupid that you have to assume they must be experiencing some advanced form of cognitive dissonance.
It is good to let off steam, though, I am pretty drunk and that's why I decided to do it.
I don't have an important business meeting in the morning though, but I do have to study though so whatev'.
>>
>>4790891
That wasn't me though! I'm pretty much always polite posts like that are guaranteed to be fakers. Anyway I posted in your other thread. I think you need to relax and don't get so worked up, just do what you feel is right for yourself.
>>
>>4790891
>>4790913
holy shit "this" guy vs. lolo that's almost worth staying up to watch

aspergers vs schizophrenia. NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>4790908
when me smoke de sensi me have dreams of babylon
>>
>>4790915
Is it possible to be more of a tryhard pseudo intellectual than this man is on a daily basis?
Your posts are tailored to make people think you have more than two active neurons buzzing around in your head, and it shows.
You can take basically any of your posts and apply the thought "does this person want me to think he is interesting" to them, and hear a high pitched scream of "yes, yes, god please look at the pictures I post, look at the whole minute I take to think up my ideas and please love me."
>>
>>4790915
Whatever dood I've told you before I'm not the crazy one posting with this name. It's other ppl. Believe me or not.
>>
>>4790928
Examine yourself and observe your flaws.
>>4790922
this is the only fucking person in the thread with the courage to tell the truth and get dubs.
>>
>>4790926
>>4790928
well right now I'm being attacked by two crazy people I can't take it *taps out*
>>
>>4790932
" don't think you have ever made a single post that doesn't display some sort of one-upsmanship on your part. I don't think you have ever made a noncalculated non-bullshit post in your entire life"
>>
>>4790932
*takes a big dump on your face while you're down*
>>
>>4790950
whoa dued, harsh
>>
>>4790956
to be honest this guy roasting me has been the most funny and amusing content I've seen in like a year

but I've put forth too much to backpeddle now
>>
>>4790961
respect mon
>>
>>4790961
100% better than any of the tired bullshit you've spewed out, that's for sure.
>>
>>4790768
I know im the most funniest and most intellegent s4s poster :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
>>
please stay here and stop posting on /tv/. it's bad enough over there right now as it is, we don't need [s4s] posters making it worse. thanks a lot.
>>
>>4790768
You aren't scrubmaster.
>>
>>4791265
i disagree, he's definitely not making that board any worse
>>
>>4791265
>/tv/ complaining about [s4s]
>not the shit moderation
>not the pedos
>not the lack of BANE?
>not the blackedposters
>[s4s] is the problem
tip top wewino
>>
>>4791600
i don't know who you're quoting but nice dubs fam
>>
>>4791611
u two thanks
>>
>>4791622
you three champ
>>
>>4791633
you four
>>
>>4791644
you four also, and five.
>>
>>4791647
Also, don't forget to bring a towel
>>
>>4790768
dumb animeposter
>>
>>4791644
aight
>>
>>4791666
nice trips fam
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.