[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I'm playing nethack and I've finished the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_20160919-233429.png (87KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160919-233429.png
87KB, 720x1280px
Hey guys I'm playing nethack and I've finished the puzzle part of sokoban lv 4 and I'm about to take on the zoo room, which is where I often die. It really doesn't look too bad. I'm kinda scared of the xan and the panther. Thankfully the ogre lord and black unicorn are peaceful (cuz I'm chaotic, playing elf priestess btw). I have sleep magic missile and extra healing spells, and intrinsic speed and low ac and mr from gsm. So I have a good feeling about this! I'm ok with either bag of holding or reflection but I need the latter more. Wish me luck, fam!
>>
File: Karen Jumping.gif (1MB, 406x609px) Image search: [Google]
Karen Jumping.gif
1MB, 406x609px
>>4775624
Good luck, LoLo! Do your best!

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: Screenshot_20160919-234656.png (115KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160919-234656.png
115KB, 720x1280px
Lol! I was super lucky a scroll of scare monster dropped in the doorway so I'm able to take them on one at a time that way cuz they keep trying to run when they get to the door. I'll have to remember how strategically useful these are in the future.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160919-235340.png (91KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160919-235340.png
91KB, 720x1280px
>>4775641
Thx Ynyarri!
I did it! Got a bag of holding. My next wish if I don't die first will be for an amulet of reflection. I really want a spellbook of identify tho. I already have a stash going in a chest on sokoban lv 1 so I can always backtrack there if I have too much junk. I guess I'm heading on to mine's end. I've only cleared sokoban and mine's end both once so this is one of my best ever games actually.
>>
>>4775624
I'm about to go take a shit. This thread seemed like a good place to post about it.
>>
File: AmeriKaren.jpg (209KB, 1280x1090px) Image search: [Google]
AmeriKaren.jpg
209KB, 1280x1090px
>>4775649
Oh, you say this is one of your best games ever? Wow! Congratulations! I hope your luck holds out!
>>
i really, really, really love karen
>>
File: Screenshot_20160920-000730.png (104KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160920-000730.png
104KB, 720x1280px
Zepplin is eeting! I left the cat on a higher level cuz pets make sokoban too difficult but I was able to find and retame him. Going down to the mines now! Btw I already went to minetown and I got the crappy orc version with no shops. I did not attempt to convert the altar. There has only been one shop so far ;_; kinda bad luck in that regard.
>>
Post some boobers
>>
>>4775624
fugly fuckfat hoping your mother dies of cancer-- painfully! slow painful death dying aching of cancer. cancer in the asshole cancer in her breast tissue. hope your fake dad gets shanked and bleeds out on the sidewalk! murder. dirtmurder!
>>
here's to hoping your mother dies of cancer!! slow & painful steady as she goes! your father is in hell! your grandfather craved cock before he croaked
>>
screaming bloody murder lolo's mother convulsing on the pavement goodbye forever!! the day she dies i am laughing cackling in delight!!
>>
Post your tidders
>>
Mommy never gave me attention. I hate mommy! Why did you never give me attention? Fuck you! I'm so mad!!! I wish you death, mommy!!
>>
Good luck fam
>>
File: Radeon_R300_(emblem).png (7KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
Radeon_R300_(emblem).png
7KB, 300x278px
LoLo, let's be honest. You're not doing as well as you could be. Why? Because you don't have the right gear. No, not in the game, silly. FOR the game. Your rig isn't optimized. Your build isn't up to snuff. You need the ATI Radeon 9500 ASC.

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2003/02/ati_ascii.html
>>
LoLo pls post juggs
>>
>>4775701
I'm playing on my phone. Currently I'm repeatedly sitting on a magic trap trying to get it to disappear, cuz the cat won't walk over it. Stupid mines. Burnt my robe that way, oops. I guess I should take it off cuz that would hurt my spellcasting if it gets destroyed.
>>
tbh lolo nobody really cares about you or your banal attention whoring blog threads so just fuck off ok
>>
>>4775717
>banal

good impression but it didnt really encompass my true caustic nature. i really hate everyone
>>
LoLo let's see some tits
>>
File: Screenshot_20160920-010609.png (40KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160920-010609.png
40KB, 720x1280px
So I finally reached mine's end. I can tell cuz it's a regular looking room. Idk if I should clear it and get the luckstone or just go to bed at this point. I need to soon. Oh and I fuggin finally got an unlocking tool, a lockpick! How often do you find two magic lamps 4000 turns before u get something that unlocks doors? Weird luck this time.
>>4775717
Playing a game is attention whoring. Riiight. I realize most ppl aren't interested but u can just ignore the thread you know? Ynyarri was interested b4 she went to sleep.
>>
>>4775762
Ynyarri is a homosexual man, not a girl.
>>
>>4775764
Idk they refuse to say but I assume they're a gril. It really doesn't matter.
>>
>>4775771
Anime avatar posters are always homosexual males.
>>
Let's see those plump saggers
>>
File: Screenshot_20160920-012540.png (54KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160920-012540.png
54KB, 720x1280px
Wow. I'm gonna finish the mines I guess. Then go to sleep. The minotaur is the big challenge there and it's taken care of. Night night esforest! I'll report back on this game when I finally die cuz I'm sure this is actually my best ever despite some weird bad luck in a few areas.
>>
>>4775624
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░░░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐
░░░▌▐░░░░▐░░░░▐▒▒░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▌
░░▐░▌░░░░▌░░▐░▌▒▒▒░░░▐░░░░░▒░▌▐░▐
░░▐░▌▒░░░▌▄▄▀▀▌▌▒▒░▒░▐▀▌▀▌▄▒░▐▒▌░▌
░░░▌▌░▒░░▐▀▄▌▌▐▐▒▒▒▒▐▐▐▒▐▒▌▌░▐▒▌▄▐
░▄▀▄▐▒▒▒░▌▌▄▀▄▐░▌▌▒▐░▌▄▀▄░▐▒░▐▒▌░▀▄
▀▄▀▒▒▌▒▒▄▀░▌█▐░░▐▐▀░░░▌█▐░▀▄▐▒▌▌░░░▀
░▀▀▄▄▐▒▀▄▀░▀▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▄▀▄▀▒▌░▐
░░░░▀▐▀▄▒▀▄░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░▀▌▐
░░░░░░▌▒▌▐▒▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▐
░░░░░░▐░▐▒▌░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▄░░░░▌▒▐
░░░░░░░▌▐▒▐▄░░░▐Y U K I?▌░░▄▀▒░▐
░░░░░░▐░░▌▐▐▀▄░░▀▄▄▄▀░▄▀▐▒░░▐
░░░░░░▌▌░▌▐░▌▒▀▄▄░░░░▄▌▐░▌▒░▐
░░░░░▐▒▐░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▀▌▐░░▌▒░▌
░░░░░▌▒▒▌▐▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▀▄▌░▐▒▒▌
>>
>>4775642
god...
its ben so lng since i plyd nethack
i rmember raidin sokoban w/ like mad pets
u r makin me nostalgc lolo
mst b rainin
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.