[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi what does this mean when some buddy on 4chins gives some one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Hi what does this mean when some buddy on 4chins gives some one a "(you)" is this derogatory somehow referring to a thread response aimed at (me) what dose it mean

Help I'm dum
>>
What does it mean
>>
File: Ed_Miliband.jpg (235KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ed_Miliband.jpg
235KB, 1024x576px
>>4731880
I see you
>>
Can you help me I am not a smart man
>>
they're implying that you only posted your comment as bait to get people to reply to you and you don't actually care if anyone responds seriously to your post because you're probably just trolling
>>
>>4731910
So it's like a samefigging?

Like if I said hey everyone birds are important and then I reply to my own post and say yes they sure are important and I know because I'm a birdologist?
>>
>>4731915
no
>>
>>4731880
it's implying that you're an attention whore and that you don't care about what people are saying, simply that they are replying to you
>>
>>4731926
but who is they is they the OP or someone else?

can you do an examples i am very confuse
>>
>>4731942
you're doing it right now but feigning ignorance in order to get more (You)s
>>
File: Two_zeros.jpg (243KB, 2048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Two_zeros.jpg
243KB, 2048x1356px
nice dubs in ITT
>>
>>4731945
ok, so the "yous" as depicted in the picture realted are what the poster seeks, lots of replies to "you" (himself)?

so when he looks at the thread he see s lots of (you) ?
>>
>>4731945
no im not thats very mean

your mean

i give you a "you" and unfriend you
>>
how much a meme is this or not
>>
this is a thread about the meme

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4731977
this is a thread about those dubs
>>
>>4731880
Anyone can get (You)s but only the OP can get (OP)!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.