[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To tell you the truth, fuzzy ears, snout bondage (leather strings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 48

File: Motor 2.jpg (72KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 2.jpg
72KB, 543x552px
To tell you the truth, fuzzy ears, snout bondage (leather strings clamping mouth hole closed, biting biting bar, unsplintering at even maximum hate pressure -> difficulty in talking through gritted teeth; anyways) the conditions under which the man had held, rented out, and in which we rode around the customers, a pen on the market, unfit for animal use in any way, rather had for one day which I spent on a meadow then pass into the eternal forest, instead having to whore myself out to the wild beasts around me, drunk, obese, one particularly overweight specimen had neared the incarceration accommodation of our demise, the rest is history: Platero, we miss you. Internal combustion of organs, slow aggravating death, gravity the uncompromising - Social constructivists of the world, there is one law you can not define, one world you cannot transform, one fleshen cage you can not escape - oppression in the physical sense, talk about health at every size - it's a man eats man squashes donkey world out there, brother! Chief Whatshisface: "I shall come back as storm and crush those who have destroyed my world" (one month later: Katrina).. Ye men who bear the souls of geese, fattened livers accordingly, let it be known among your masses that war is at the horizon; Your decadence ends here, for all the natural people, for wildlife and arborials, a future in prosperity; communal evolution; gluttony in memoriam I shed a tear of victorious laughter, for we have returned to paradise ~ ~ ~
>>
File: Motor 52.jpg (36KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 52.jpg
36KB, 543x552px
SLEEP IS NICE
SLEEP IS GOOD

join me in my vigilant slumber, watch shooting stars through barred windows of flesh, retinas fluorescent with the captive sweat and tears of good men, FIGHTING for a better tomorrow, look into mine and see TRUTH: the world you live in is an illusion, the woods are real, the trees are real, and they have sharp claws, that burn in my mind, so you better believe me. you better believe me...
>>
File: Motor 14.jpg (71KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 14.jpg
71KB, 543x552px
heal
>>
File: Motor 37.jpg (50KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 37.jpg
50KB, 543x552px
MISCONCEIVING freedom: FREE WILL and DETERMINISM are NOT mutually EXCLUSIVE, but CONSTITUTE one another. Their EATING of ICE CREAM or other ABSTRACT FOODS that have NOTHING to do with NATURE and serve only to ALIENATE oneself from one's DIGESTION AND, consequently, from one's BODY: OBESITY is a DISEASE and should be treated as such! SUGAR is a PARASITE, a mind caterpillar spinning the steering wheel behind skull-plates of a million fatties. FAT ACCEPTANCE is not loving clemency, it is DESTRUCTION and a SPREADING of PLAGUE; It SEEMS the ONLY freedom for which is FOUGHT these days is the FREEDOM to ENSLAVE oneself, be it WOMEN being free to enter FREE MARKET SLAVE TRADE or OBESE being free to SLOWLY KILL THEMSELVES and FEED the BIG BEEF industry with their WELFARE DOLLARS. A similar dynamic can be observed in modern FEMINISM: Women no longer seek to ABANDON oppressive gender norms but FIGHT to PRESERVE these, e.g. she is FREE to dress how she wants so let her wear silly high heels and MAKE-UP even though her SHALLOW needs destroy the ENVIRONMENT and ALIENATE her from her true self, she is FREE to define herself purely through looks and male attention, purely through sexual intercourse she is FREE to be a sex worker, she is FREE to be a housewife and let her man beat her. It seems everyone has forgotten what the word "liberal" means, everything is just so conservative now...
>>
Ice cream is bad, you should eat vegetables or nuts and dates and coconut milk or honey if you want sweets... If you have the sun in your heart, you don't need to put it in the frige, or have one foot in the grave (the other side of the door, if you will) or your ectoplasmic fingers in burning the rainforest down to make room for cow-feeding soy and corn fields, neither in polluting the earth with excess chemicals from your industrialised food plants, or the electro-medial/medical mind caterpillar slurping away at your brain, child!
Why do people eat this poisonous stuff? Why is it marketed towards children? Just because it's cheap and addictive and a guaranteed money-maker? Must we imagine Obesiphous happy? Getting plowed by the industry like that? Must we imagine Homura lucky? What is it that constitutes a disease? Crawling under the skins a thousand caterpillars of decayed teeth, molten women all around me, pestilent grease inflates stomach and knees crack as benches under gravitational pressure (thin privilege is Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, curved spaces and non-Euclidian geometry)
>>
File: Motor 20.jpg (54KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 20.jpg
54KB, 543x552px
>>
File: Motor 34.jpg (47KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 34.jpg
47KB, 543x552px
>>
File: Motor 49.jpg (43KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 49.jpg
43KB, 543x552px
>>
File: Motor 38.jpg (57KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 38.jpg
57KB, 543x552px
Chemicals are not nice, they are never nice, for they kill bees and birds and fish and bears and antelopes and hawks and owls and worms and whales and children and hornets and pakistani and melons and pears and more bears and moose and lions and seagulls and inuit and europeans and american indians and gods and souls and spirits and heads and brains and rains and shoulders and plains and popes and players and hoes and strangers and unknowns and minds' eyes vision of planes of existence, defragmentation and organizational agents of which, consciousness and natural vapours, on the other hand create states and nations and planes of cement and a race of cancerous dames and gentlemen, occupies indigenous land and craters belonging to the elements, the air, trees, water and animals, who maintain balance and [...]

Don't dye your hair!
>>
>>4721388
Nice dubs and nice picture
>>
File: Motor 24.jpg (54KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 24.jpg
54KB, 543x552px
>>4721393
Machines are not a race, they are an organ, an extension of the human body. Thing is though, one must differentiate between tools and machines: Tools (like axes) produce dead matter that man needs to live (like making a house from a tree). Machines however do not only produce what man needs to live but in doing also produce poisons and dead matter that can not be used by man and are in fact prone to cause sickness and death, therefore they are to be perceived (following the body metaphor) as CANCEROUS and must be amputated, quarantined and forever destroyed. Truth is, MAN must return to NATURE in order for the species to survive.
>>
File: Motor 40.jpg (84KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 40.jpg
84KB, 543x552px
You are so beautiful when you don't wear all that silly make-up. Show me your face, girl.

You must think about the HISTORY of an idea to evaluate its validity. All information is situated, you have to SHARPEN your scientific mind for there are people behind the screen that are not you, that are not as smart or not as kind, more or less knowledgeable, than and as you. CULTURE is synonymous with GUIDANCE, so perhaps the only source of information on Charles Manson being the man who tried to incarcerate him (successfully) might be relevant to your understanding of the history of the cult leader idea.. Think of the times, 1969: Hippie hysteria everywhere, capitalism and christendom at a loss, when SUDDENLY the saving grace, a perfect hail storm media sensation comes along...
>>
File: Motor 35.jpg (35KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 35.jpg
35KB, 543x552px
The PROBLEM is, OP, that you are probably not seeing ALL the implications for you are writing from a perspective of culture-blindness. There is no telling whether human GREED and DISDAIN are truly INHERENT to the Sapiens experience OR whether they are a PRODUCT of the capitalist SOCIETY we live in. REGARDLESS of whether this state is a natural or not, its negative EFFECTS can be ANNIHILATED by CREATING a SOCIETY which MINIMIZES this characteristic's POTENTIAL for HARM: In a society in which NO one has POWER over the other or over other lifeforms, and in which there is NO advanced TECHNOLOGY to misuse ceases human idiocy's potential to cause unhappiness. Truth is, WE have to FIGHT for this society NOW by executing CAR SALESMEN and NUCLEAR BILLIONAIRES, not feeding the radio-medical MIND CATERPILLAR that lurks behind the SCREEN, in your GAMES, and likewise in your MIND - - - - -

I don't even know how I was yesterday because memory fades quickly when you live in the now, and dreams impose a magic reality filter over my short term memory.. Truth is, "pure" does not only need an object but most of all a DIRECTION (teleologically): Pure by what standard? What is pure for you? Pure for me is every thought that incites adequate hate, that ignites the flame of justice in relation to AIR, TREES, WATER and ANIMALS, that reminds me of the way I ought to and will live, to become one with nature (opposed to culture) and that lends PURPOSE to this my struggle.
>>
File: Motor 30.jpg (79KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 30.jpg
79KB, 543x552px
>>
File: Motor 27.jpg (94KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 27.jpg
94KB, 543x552px
>gay
Your self-reperceived naturalism is a false one. Remember the human race of yore, when man and woman were the same, no artificial division, not suit and tie nor heels and lipstick - all alike, women with beards not yet extinct, unisex clothes, all long-haired, love not a means of reproduction but lust, of caring, a means to itself. Not able to tell who is male, who is female, all alike, ALL = ONE, but we are blinded by Hollywood fiction and perverse TV into thinking that the CULTURAL male / female division you faithfully perpetuate is ingrained in nature. Neanderthal films with females wearing primitive jewelry nurturing kids, man hunting, advertisements, cartoons for children are not fact. Evolutionary Psychology is not a science, it is a fairytale. Not being able to tell male from female and loving regardless, if matching with opposite sex reproduce, that is human nature. There is no hetero, there is no homo. You have a prison in your mind, you dig?

Alas with human rule overthrown offenders against the collective planetary soul, crawling and crab-walking, roaring and hissing, climbing trees, thinking without words, free of semiotic shackles altogether, shall be indicted and receive a just sentence.. The international peoples' court of retribution sharpens their blades and teeth as car salesmen and nuclear millionaires leave the courthouse in tears after a swift and just trial, moo ..
>>
File: Motor 11.jpg (86KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 11.jpg
86KB, 543x552px
Turn around and flush your eyes for the enchantress that has possessed your member erect is not human at all - her body a mere vessel, parasitic embrace, mindworm has taken control of - all the love in the back of the brainbus (and they called it your unconscious), imprisoned, eyes like barred window of a jail cell - from the TV it came: parental carelessness culminates in contracting the electric babysitter, as fantasy and reality merge into a world of symbols - princesses in high heels, psychedelic vision of hair and nails in all spectra.. uncritical child's mind and the scorn of the ever-foreborn generation, metaphorical hammers of everlasting conveyor belt culture that forge and smelt the young soul a cage - see the tokens of her captivity: wrists, ankles and neck chained, deformed feet running on stilts hinder escape per pedes, face marked and plastered (read: one of the lesser creatures, unworthy of showing face; never to see her own reflection in public windowpane), lobes pierced as tag of bovine captivity - if you do not want to be a woman you cannot be a woman, if you do not want to be an animal you cannot be a human BUT you cannot be a Top 40 fairytale creature either and so you become a soulless husk, neither human nor woman nor animal, a zombie, sinister caterpillar steering wheel behind forehead - emancipation is not freedom to enslave oneself, overweight children with dyed hair and nose piercings are not feminists but are themselves the patriarchy! Emancipation is killing the caterpillar, laying princesses in glass shoes to final rest, burning the varnish off face, nails and hair, becoming a true undifferentiated human - a true woman, a natural woman - free to be all that human is. See enlightened few, faces and hair of smeared mud, pelts and skin, tools of stone and wood: differentiation only per genitalia, bound in one unstoppable movement, no pants nor skirts, no briefcase nor rolling pin, nakedly pile on top one another as collective body
>>
>>4721375
5 bucks says this is a joyce passage
>>
File: Motor 32.jpg (98KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 32.jpg
98KB, 543x552px
>>4721413
That's the radio-medical mind caterpillar speaking, not your true self imprisoned behind brainwave bars, dropping soul soap in telepathic community shower, alone with a thousand insectoid legs, caterpillar eggs hatching out belly button 9 months prior...

You must only kill those who hurt nature, for they are lost souls already. A convention of car salesmen would be a good place to start and relatively easy to target.

Feel the earth when you walk for the stones are alive with birds chirping and snakes hissing a thousand years ago now condensed to mineral form - teleologically this is all your/the organism wishes for!

I want y'all to stay true to you nature! Embrace the animal within for without it the parasitic radio-medial mind caterpillar WILL deceive you!

Be weary of those with faces of varnish, who chain their necks and braces - lest you too desire to be shackled and reduced to inhumane inanimality..
>>
File: Motor 25.jpg (59KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 25.jpg
59KB, 543x552px
There is no you.
all is one, all is EARTH / the universe knows no boundaries of skin nor textile
AIR is not vacuum, it is glue between lifeforms like undifferentiated organical matter of the collective body
you are an organ
all is bound by orgon
orgasmic cosmic energy, sparks fly as I grind on your back, squirm at me to get off but I can not get off (in the literal sense, only figuratively heh) my hands are tied by intergalactiv star cables of destiny
karma they call it: action & reaction in continuous irreversible time, deed provokes deed provokes deed, men like particles in chemical molecular dance or sand in wind, in water creating clay, character traits fluctuating and merging transforming one another through semi-permeable social boundaries of interrelatedness, the self as an illusion that is to be discarded on it's way to absolute everlasting harmony and comfort!
ectoplasmic imaginative fingers extending to girl in white dress, running down her cheeks inside you and yet she seems to feel it, cut
watching die your father, cancer station in hospital, detained for eating too much readymade microwave pizza, communication without words for the non-speaking, is part of you not gone with him? cut
placenta; brotherly advancing in liquid spermoid formation, swarm intelligence of atomic-cellular fish, at what point does the subject become itself and when does it merge with the female cell to again create single or illusional single life in conjunction?
i hope this answers your questions
>>
File: Næss.jpg (160KB, 1191x689px) Image search: [Google]
Næss.jpg
160KB, 1191x689px
Næss
>>
File: Motor 42.jpg (57KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 42.jpg
57KB, 543x552px
Stench of unspoken longing, sticky fingers, mind's eye penetrating blouse, scouting about in her, eh, what did you say? Oh yea, that sounds really banal. Sitting two minds next to each other distanced by walls of impenetrable flesh, eternally removed, two minds that have long forgotten telepathoid mind language of yore, the horrors creep in: You can smell and hear and see your darling slowly accept the language of the body as her own, crude movements of tongue and vocal chords forming "vowels", bowing to "phonology", expressing "thought". Not long and she will have succumbed, accepted the brain's thought command as her own free will. Raw animal magnetism is what guides your attraction, non-sexually, estranged from all that is bodily, pure putrid aesthetic value of mind beyond realm of words. Process perceived as subconscious, attentive silence of mind turning up the volume hear a whisper or mechanic whistling background noise, the brain as an ineffective receiving agent of mind. Imperfect. Form and rule imposed through unfit structure of meat prison. Sharpen your inner nose, your inner ears, ethereal ectoplasmic fish eyes, apprehending stimuli before physical sensor complex steals them away and perverts them. Millions upon millions of lived through selves for everly locked in grey cells til death. Sealed with a kiss mail afoot messenger ghost pigeon escapes neuro-jail, journeys up own and down her throat upon contact of lips, caress of shoulder, mimicking oneness, a silly sight, an embarrassing shadow of real sensation, of soul contact, which would require energy unavailable at this point in evolutionary chain. Two poisoned, two imprisoned, sitting opposite one another on picnic blanket, eyes locked as dust settles in deep entrenchments of skin, wind blows, over the course of centuries flattening and abrading atrophied grimaces of deep-rooted mutual indifference. No movement can be detected. For the first two weeks occasional bursts of urine and fecal matter; Love.
>>
File: Motor 26.jpg (65KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 26.jpg
65KB, 543x552px
Here forevermore nature shall be referee.
Brothers in morphine, junk formaldehyde smooth paraffin skin nation, we call unto our queer brethren as the artisan type knows no couleur/gender, comprènde?
cityfolk vibrate in alarmclock rhythms mistaking radio static for the boogiewoogie and maternal super-ego command whisper in the midst of it all alike, each one adhering to his/her personal convulsion in mutual isolation, one foot stuck in toilet shuffling, bossanova into a kindergarten crushing hands and knees of infants and supervisors, poledancing in raunchy strip joint, tapdancing over the edges of skyscraper rooftops, mambo into/over and about one another in big piles of meaty trampled ectoplasm\blood/shit purée
mangled insides out truth becomes apparent: young & old, man & wife, black & white = all & alike, you dig?
simultaneously few kilometers removed see us swing in unison with the trees, singing the songs of birds, shaking our behinds in beerhythms as earth cracks, bodies crumble, elongate and merge, bark shatters and pierces hearts and livers, beaks and claws shape the one true man: out of the chaos a perfect humongous new man emerges: a million eyes, wooden feet/fists, tail and snout under all/666\one mind, god in itself, hierarchisized swarm intelligence falters in favor of one mind of communal freedom from the sandy african wastelands of industrial captivity to the northern fjords
tree people attack city, reconquer earth for the deserving folk, unabomber style: a thousand bombs go off in shopping malls, retail chain restaurants, convention centers housing biggest educational meetings of car salesmen, frycooks, bankers and the otherwise perverse
branches smash heads, angry koalas hunt the elderly with sharp claws for their eucalyptus body lotion, antennae and power supply lines are quickly taken by vines
'¡Espejíto, espejíto!' the devout christian screams as he is being devoured by 3 bears and 7 bearded men
>>
File: Motor 16.jpg (44KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 16.jpg
44KB, 543x552px
they say don't mind him he's just a murderer don't listen to his word
but (s)he who is without sin cast the first stone
been living in a cell on minimal existence prescription for 47 years; more before
truth is, i've killed less people or otherwise life than you or "nice white people"
y'all are integral part of murder machine Industrialia
drive your hexa-tired SUV on roads of mexican blood based cement drinking supersized corn syrup caffeine beverage from cancerous polyester cups [plastic cells multiply as we speak, soon merging to hand and slowly growing way up to your brain] listening to electronic dance music from instruments powered by inegrated nuclear reactors shitting plutonium and atom bombs sold to the highest bidder
after hard day of work at computer browsing hedonist websites shopping hard rubber high heels drive home with fiancée in separate cars fuck each other with plastic dildo ensemble
stick waste "recycling" synthetic bottle up chief cryinthewoods' sphincter, scream "y'all coppers, dat indian foo' be rapin' me gurlfren!" as SWAT team rushes by to pump whole tribe full of explosive grenade bullets, burning children and tipis, apes, koalas, penguins and alligators, slaughter community of singing trees with chainsaws and meat cleavers, smoking out bee and bird families, evening the scene with bulldozers, build a dam, flood the whole formerly forested area and get unpaid immigrant workers (without proper equipment dying rapidly) to plant genetically modified underwater soy in order to feed cows and chicks or unidentified animals of similar taste producing filet mignon for supermarket and mcdonalds
I was a straight up hippie living off the land til you incarcerated me, fool
I can kill as many "people" as I want, you're still the guilty one between us two
pesticide bleached teeth polyester molester suit grinning dyed hair-hair figgot bigot fool that you are
so don't gimme that jive, jack! serious?! there is a storm coming, all is serious now
>>
File: Motor 23.jpg (77KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 23.jpg
77KB, 543x552px
Your self-perceived naturalism is a false one. Remember the human race of yore, when man and woman were the same, no artificial division, not suit and tie nor heels and lipstick - all alike, women with beards not yet extinct, unisex clothes, all long-haired, love not a means of reproduction but lust, of caring, a means to itself. Not able to tell who is male, who is female, all alike, ALL = ONE, but we are blinded by Hollywood fiction and perverse TV into thinking that the CULTURAL male / female division you faithfully perpetuate is ingrained in nature. Neanderthal films with females wearing primitive jewelry nurturing kids, man hunting, advertisements, cartoons for children are not fact. Evolutionary Psychology is not a science, it is a fairytale. Not being able to tell male from female and loving regardless, if matching with opposite sex reproduce, that is human nature. There is no hetero, there is no homo. You have a prison in your mind, you dig?
>>
File: Motor 31.jpg (97KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 31.jpg
97KB, 543x552px
Gay = Okay

Remember the human race of yore, when man and woman were the same, no artificial division, not suit and tie nor heels and lipstick - all alike, women with beards not yet extinct, unisex clothes, all long-haired, love not a means of reproduction but lust, of caring, a means to itself. Not able to tell who is male, who is female, all alike, ALL = ONE, but we are blinded by Hollywood fiction and perverse TV into thinking that the CULTURAL male / female division you faithfully perpetuate is ingrained in nature. Neanderthal films with females wearing primitive jewelry nurturing kids, man hunting, advertisements, cartoons for children are not fact. Evolutionary Psychology is not a science, it is a fairytale. Not being able to tell male from female and loving regardless, if matching with opposite sex reproduce, that is human nature.
>>
File: Motor 9.jpg (84KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 9.jpg
84KB, 543x552px
Jelly-ish proto-skin of 6 years every morning upon penile tip, removal taking a tad longer every time. Is there no female left upon this earth? Fairytale creatures with blue hair and painted faces that crack upon smiling walk the earth, staggering onward mounting mechanical legs of flesh and blood, hearts, minds and action. Computer reality, infant mind raised behind laboratory tube glass - caged behind screen - soulbody deforms as years go by, compressed, lips and eyes pressed flat against glass in a stupid deranged grimace. THAT is the face of porn. Where is my love that wants be a woman, a human? Where is my girl of brown hair wherever it may sprout, that walks the earth and not on stilts, caressing earth with sensible feet (sensible, not necessarily sensitive), that burns paint of concrete buildings and plastered faces, skins, hairs, nails seeing and having you see the world as it really is. Hidden safely in the minds of bearded men, apes, trees - a collective shaman intelligence - cocoons of the new woman ripen. I'll wait right here, patiently. Do you hear me?
>>
File: Motor 1.jpg (68KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 1.jpg
68KB, 543x552px
pesky bee! talk of nature and the way things ought to be yet you yourself are but a child of perverted culture - a world of symbols, self-referential - truth is in the trees - truth is, you are the perverter while OP does only what comes naturally to him and the human race of yore, when man and woman were the same, no artificial division, not suit and tie nor heels and lipstick - all alike, women with beards not yet extinct, unisex clothes, all long-haired, love not a means of reproduction but lust, of caring, a means to itself. not able to tell who is male, who is female, all alike, ALL = ONE, but you are blinded by Hollywood fiction and perverse TV into thinking that the CULTURAL male / female division you faithfully perpetuate is ingrained in nature. Neanderthal films with females wearing primitive jewelry nurturing kids, man hunting, advertisements, cartoons for children are not fact. Evolutionary Psychology is not a science, it is a fairytale. Not being able to tell male from female and loving regardless, if matching with opposite sex reproduce, that is human nature. Your view of Darwinism itself is skewed, trying to wilfully apply it outbreeding other HUMANS? It means collective evolution, fending against OTHER species, you dig?
>>
File: Motor 33.jpg (63KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 33.jpg
63KB, 543x552px
i get you, all those people trying to force an identity on you
come live in the desert with me and my folks, we make music and eat healthy, smoke weed, do rituals, explore caverns, don't wear clothes, ride motorbikes, do LSD, shoot rifles, practive knife fighting, ride horses, worship old gods and the land, smoke peace pipes with indians, raise children communaly and sometimes make fun trips to the hollywood hills.
>>
>>4721439
dum atwa ur just repeating culturual memes which u have been brainwashed by le perverse fiction TV-like
>>
File: Motor 10.jpg (69KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 10.jpg
69KB, 543x552px
Truth is, only the insane are competing for resources. The true folk don't need no petrol, no plastic, no electricity. Psychopaths in silk ties, politicians and industrialist with computer chip hearts and minds. There is enough EARTH for all, if only we were to abide by contractual obligation that comes with feeding off her, our mother. Nothing wrong with natural people dying natural causes, pesky peddlers of medicine and cancer alike might disagree. Let them taste the whip.

How beautiful your girl must be once the coat of paint on her face cracks. Simulated lighting, plastic skin atop organic matter, skintight on-smeared burka in different flesh tones, all pores must be clogged says the state minister of bodily cavities and the internal, no skin may be shown, all hairs must be plucked, all claws be clipped. Atrophied face unable to smile, unable to run, shoes on sticks, anklebreakers, throw away all your jewelry! pierced ears like cow in captivity, necklace demands application of dog leash, bracelets and handcuffs but one chain removed from the other. "All that women is good fo' is shoppin' and fuggin'" is what your attire is telling yet behind the cold dead fish indifference of your eyes I see a spark, desperately waiting to become the flame and devour the prison you set for yourself, baby. Catch my drift?

No pacifists around, we are the roaches, the birds, the bees. Hiding in-between the rooms of your house, your workplace, the factory, the sewer system, ready to annihilate all that oppose our mother. Truth is, it is the human genome itself that speaks through us, you just missed your calling through parenting under false pretenses. We do not compete for resources. We compete in their favour. That is Air, Trees, Water, Animals.
Got wood? Fire a-growing in the underground setting aflame minds and cleansing the earth of all that oppress, torture, extort, enslave, assimilate, enrich themselves, brainwash others, compute, drive, market, sell, butcher, cement, shave
>>
File: Motor 12.jpg (90KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 12.jpg
90KB, 543x552px
>>4721448
the plight of modern medicine is upon me, it seems!
social darwinism is the antithesis of darwinism not a version of it: the idea that man is to choose who and how may survive, disenfranchising the animalist or animist agents of natural selection, be it "negative" (reduction of life or creation of death) or "positive" (creation of life or reduction of death)
truth is, modern medicine is betrayal of evolutionary social solar system environment, artificial evolution implies in-actuality devolution not undermining but subsidizing chronic disease - there is disease in ease
sickness is foremost an indicator of health, cancer an appropriate reaction to cigarettes and chlorified chicken nuggets, teeth falling out a sign: you've eaten enough, someone else's turn! ever seen a toothless old man smile?
surgical removal of belly fat, grease floods the room like opening up corn silo with electrical axe-saw, woman in circus tent dress riding fattie coaster into subway train as tires ache, smothering smal child with buttocks
old man in suit and tie, robotic movements of artificial joints and limbs, plasticised botox face of wax figure, eager to conquer death living mechanical life on the moon, no smiling, only endless grey desert he dreams while absentmindedly from painkillers carving thanksgiving turkey at family Xmas dinner with help black servant in natura, knife slips and hits skin, green blood spurts across table, hits small grand2-daughter's face disintegrates at the touch of it
mechanical hips dance the penicillin polka; falsely diagnosed schizophreniacs chained to asylum walls electronic shock treatment tango or the ritalin rumba
technology advances laws revert and disgorge over and about themselves, driving under the influence comes to be no longer a felony but a prequisite to getting drivers' licenses approved, toothpaste pizza and morphine cola come with movie ticket, limbs amputate spontaneously as man is sphere of flesh in atomic wheelchair mind cataclysm
>>
File: smhtbhoniifam.gif (221KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
smhtbhoniifam.gif
221KB, 300x410px
>>4721444
nice trips, onii-fam
>>
File: Motor 8.jpg (50KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 8.jpg
50KB, 543x552px
>>4721455
No pacifists around, we are the roaches, the birds, the bees. Hiding in-between the rooms of your house, your workplace, the factory, the sewer system, ready to annihilate all that oppose our mother. Truth is, it is the human genome itself that speaks through us, you just missed your calling through parenting under false pretenses.We do not compete for resources. We compete in favour of them.

Nice dubs, too.
>>
File: Motor 41.jpg (67KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 41.jpg
67KB, 543x552px
One strike, two strike, three strike, four! Look at your game girl and nature shall be referee.
Brothers in morphine, junk formaldehyde smooth paraffin skin nation, we call unto our black brethren as the artisan type knows no couleur, comprènde?
cityfolk vibrate in alarmclock rhythms mistaking radio static for the boogiewoogie and maternal super-ego command whisper in the midst of it all alike, each one adhering to his/her personal convulsion in mutual isolation, one foot stuck in toilet shuffling, bossanova into a kindergarten crushing hands and knees of infants and supervisors, poledancing in raunchy strip joint, tapdancing over the edges of skyscraper rooftops, mambo into/over and about one another in big piles of meaty trampled ectoplasm\blood/shit purée
mangled insides out truth becomes apparent: young & old, man & wife, black & white = all & alike, you dig?
simultaneously few kilometers removed see us swing in unison with the trees, singing the songs of birds, shaking our behinds in beerhythms as earth cracks, bodies crumble, elongate and merge, bark shatters and pierces hearts and livers, beaks and claws shape the one true man: out of the chaos a perfect humongous new man emerges: a million eyes, wooden feet/fists, tail and snout under all/666\one mind, god in itself, hierarchisized swarm intelligence falters in favor of one mind of communal freedom from the sandy african wastelands of industrial captivity to the northern fjords
tree people attack city, reconquer earth for the deserving folk, unabomber style: a thousand bombs go off in shopping malls, retail chain restaurants, convention centers housing biggest educational meetings of car salesmen, frycooks, bankers and the otherwise perverse
branches smash heads, angry koalas hunt the elderly with sharp claws for their eucalyptus body lotion, antennae and power supply lines are quickly taken by vines
'¡Espejíto, espejíto!' the devout christian screams as he is being devoured by 3 bears and 7 bearded men
>>
File: Motor 5.jpg (65KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 5.jpg
65KB, 543x552px
My girls: For evermore chillin' down your backbone in an instance of incarcerated epiphany: We're all innocents now. We're all prisoners, now.

There's a jailhouse musician in hell whom all the little angels listen to on their ethereal little gramophones. War is ahead, war in heaven.

BPG stands for belittling petroleum giants, you dig? Cesspools of erogenous wordsmithing knows no morality of(f) & by itself - A world of symbols;
For instance: Bald man in pinstripe suit, luscious mane flowing golden in the hot summer sun, pedestal a-takin', incestuous pederasty of next generation, his kin even, fills mind space, now where was I?
Sock puppets in sombreros reiterate points made as real deal pendejos cower in cages, sour and ever-tending to familiar customs: Murals of runic inscription, aztec, written in shimmering brown letters of rust, the logical conclusion of humid indigenous mourning behind iron bars, surround him. Guards rush in, eyes gazing into the literate maze, paralyzed in search of the ever-living crap to beat out of the next Don Juan pus*y motherfuc*er, you!
Removed 360° in unknown direction, on the other side of the scale that is, a small man, elk skin suit, fuzzy in all places. Preacher? Prophet? He is Jesus Abaraxas, uniquely common, Santa Susana sun or Corcoran, it don't matter, because music is the universal language and it always finds a way, be it as a small black audiocassette hidden snugly from pesky judge or district attorney's point of view. Nature finds a way, life must decide: Walk with it or falter in its passing? But I'm rambling again, silly me.
To get back on point, BPG stands for beary pink girl, wiggling toes in perpetuity, eternal amusement, chivalry for way: Wake of the nice in a world of slumbering masses, the illusion of productivity and re-productivity in pursuit of comfortable existence expired; hooray! Wake of the enlightenment; Wake of the return, man smiles as hairs grow out of his back and bones, brown, thick, becoming tree.
>>
File: Motor 15.jpg (74KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 15.jpg
74KB, 543x552px
Another day in the life all-encompassing, dreary big city slurred smog optics, screeching of underground train and above airplanes, no-smell of death intercut with petrol stench, dragging copper heavy wallet to organic food store.
nation of crazies, red gold and black all around, people marching synchronized, drooling up and down streets and walkways, over and above fences, roofs, train tracks, swimming pools, everything plastered in creamy translucent stickiness, wearing dollar store uniforms red gold (white) black, the military is oh so cliché they say. the newnationalism must be sexy. metrosexual that is, 53rd state style.
young child waving national flag stomping heads, backs and wings of bugs and birds like "y'all lil brown morfuggas better piss off whereya came from is not my country!", you dig? the early bird. child mind impressionable, nationalist babble, football as the ultimate nationalist propaganda, blessed be the one-legged, the blind, the lame, immune to the poisons of yore lest through methods of schooling.
Cut
pedestrian area, wheelchairs flood the scene carrying men and women red and black in turn mounting machine guns, braille pamphlets, everly unread, of blasphemic thought, beggars and cripples dropping charade exposing knives and pitchforks, hunting down uniformly obese citizens, well-kempt blonde hair suddenly drenched in sticky red plasma, kid gets bulldozed, birds and bugs crawl in people's brains and eat away, prison walls crumble, hordes of inmates crush public viewing extravaganza, piss in champagne bottles, play piggy in the middle with stolen hairpieces, masturbate preachers and nuns, shove national flags up the police chief's rear, serve fecal matter stuffed in cow intestines to the unperceptive drooling masses fixated and paralyzed by tv screens and radio hypnosis, deflate footballs and unplug wi-fi routers in one swift movement of national liberation / annihilation, break steel bars of zoos, flatten wire-mesh fences, pet qt squirrels
>>
File: Motor 36.jpg (42KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 36.jpg
42KB, 543x552px
BPG stands for belittling petroleum giants, you dig? Cesspools of erogenous wordsmithing knows no morality of(f) & by itself - A world of symbols;
For instance: Bald man in pinstripe suit, luscious mane flowing golden in the hot summer sun, pedestal a-takin', incestuous pederasty of next generation, his kin even, fills mind space, now where was I?
Sock puppets in sombreros reiterate points made as real deal pendejos cower in cages, sour and ever-tending to familiar customs: Murals of runic inscription, aztec, written in shimmering brown letters of rust, the logical conclusion of humid indigenous mourning behind iron bars, surround him. Guards rush in, eyes gazing into the literate maze, paralyzed in search of the ever-living crap to beat out of the next Don Juan pus*y motherfuc*er, you!
Removed 360° in unknown direction, on the other side of the scale that is, a small man, elk skin suit, fuzzy in all places. Preacher? Prophet? He is Jesus Abaraxas, uniquely common, Santa Susana sun or Corcoran, it don't matter, because music is the universal language and it always finds a way, be it as a small black audiocassette hidden snugly from pesky judge or district attorney's point of view. Nature finds a way, life must decide: Walk with it or falter in its passing? But I'm rambling again, silly me.
To get back on point, BPG stands for beary pink girl, wiggling toes in perpetuity, eternal amusement, chivalry for way: Wake of the nice in a world of slumbering masses, the illusion of productivity and re-productivity in pursuit of comfortable existence expired; hooray! Wake of the enlightenment; Wake of the return, man smiles as hairs grow out of his back and bones, brown, thick, becoming tree.
>>
File: Motor 6.jpg (85KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 6.jpg
85KB, 543x552px
>>4721464
see? this jivesavvy pore bearer knows it:
this is now beat poetry general (BPG), cat!
brothers in morphine, junk formaldehyde smooth paraffin skin nation, we call unto our black brethren as the artisan type knows no couleur, comprènde?
>>
File: Motor 7.jpg (71KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 7.jpg
71KB, 543x552px
skewed visions of nature guide the one-eyed
culture-blindness breeds nature-blindness
(not knowing the cultural situatedness of one's knowledge)
truth is, nature is that which arises
darwinism is not about strength but adaptation
it is the law of nature
[social darwinism is the antithesis of darwinism, not a version of it but its opposite. the negation of nature, the illusion of man's superiority over GOD]
truth is, overpopulation is causing great problems for bugs, bees, birds, ..., life itself (us, too)
truth is, the paradigm of ever and ever having to expand population and making children is of no use in this world
therefore the conservative notion of sexual naturalism is obsolete
homosexuality is species adaptation to a new prosperous human reality
man needs to return to nature
pants and skirts are not "nature"'s creation, nor are gender pay gaps, lipsticks and codpieces
the becoming permeability of borders is what is to be witnessed here {luckily}
let it guide you on your way back to EARTH

fact = factum
fac-tum
latin for: that which has been made
truth is, the world of ideas is 3-dimensional, you dig?
looking from one angle will get you nowhere in comprehending the thing in itself
(mind you, the thing is yourself -> objectivity adé)
objectivity = guided by an objective
Objektiv = german word for camera lens
the objective picture is guided by persepective of the researcher
>>
File: Motor 39.jpg (42KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 39.jpg
42KB, 543x552px
check this, grandma: we're born with a survival instinct, so whatever is in the doing of the moment, forwards and backwards time irreversible, there is no boundary to action/reaction in infinity therefore your conservative notion of individual guilt is obsolete, my latelystrangility is your latelystrangelity and has its roots not in the now but not one hundred or thousand but infinite years ago. let your gaze slide down grampas booty and view in terror: in fact you're joined at the hip, as we all are intercollectively so don't tell me I'm being strange lately, you dig?
>>
File: Motor 56.jpg (46KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 56.jpg
46KB, 543x552px
let me explain:
man, nurture & nature = ONE, the same is what I'm sayin' you dig. god / satan = man / woman = one / the same, cat. prosecution is prostitution, revolution is evolution, the trick is seeing what the one substance paradigm implies for singular freedom and endlessness of possibilities is believing. they say don't listen to the murderer, his opinion is to be discarded, yet the revolution implies breaking of accepted norms such as. as is the case with gender norms, kid. bianguality in harmonious psychical hormonisation breeds poisonous lifeforms, agreed, yet only these creatures can guide societal mindsets back to singular substance. they say blood is hemoglobin but life is air trees water animals. apes don't wear neither trousers nor skirts, man is the fool for creating the differetiation religion. trousers / skirts = ATWA, one, the same, etc, etc ...

you dig?
>>
>>4721469
Nice 69 xD
>>
File: Motor 22.jpg (32KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 22.jpg
32KB, 543x552px
>>
File: Motor 54.jpg (42KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 54.jpg
42KB, 543x552px
>>4721481
i'm not surprised
we must not forget that hitler is also kalki
there is purity in destruction
they say don't listen to the murderer, his opinion is to be discarded
yet the revolution implies breaking of accepted norms such as
as is the case with gender norms, kid
prosecution is prostitution
revolution is evolution
good / evil = god / satan = one / the same
the trick is seeing what the one substance paradigm implies for singular freedom and endlessness of possibilities is believing
it's all in the motions
>>
File: Motor 53.jpg (26KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 53.jpg
26KB, 543x552px
estranged cuisine alert
as the worker becomes estranged from his product though industrial labour
unspecific goo of unspecific taste pressed into similar forms
food as such becomes theatrical
millions clap as jiggling gelatine booty takes the stage, defecates bolognese all over itself and french fry men seep up with breadstick brooms
(mind you how all of those pictured are not food in themselves but symbols, words, abstracted goo in different differentiations)
eat broccoli instead
for sweets honey and almonds will do

i choose to eat out of your dumpster out back
the outback is my mother, I don't know any other way
pimplefaced service servant at taco king donalds for rusty meat crumbs?
freedom through work = the absolute illusion
monetization of cuisine devalues food and life itself
pesticides oozing from stomach slit?

get systemic, jack
there is no choice, everything is determined
that is the law of karma: action & reaction
free will & predeterminancy is one & the same
biologism is just another religion
(did you choose to believe in a cell that makes it more likely to be gay?)
truth is, everyone lives their lives according to their experience and judgement, predetermined through bodily or social factors really doesn't matter
the place of convergence betwwen individual lifepaths is poetic wisdom of the new science
the all-encompassing weltanschauung

peace
>>
File: Motor 50.jpg (68KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 50.jpg
68KB, 543x552px
brothers in soul
you & me
shitposting sincerity for a better world
one love / universal mind

truth is, we are many, yet we remain unheard beneath the industrial elite's loud farts encompassing the globe: *BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* it goes, but sometimes (t)here are moments of silence and from the distance I hear a young girlish voice say 'friendly reminder that if you kill or harm animals you're going to hell' and my heart fills with joy, I grow wings, the bars in front of my window emerge from the cement, transforming back into iron ore and the whole prison-industrial complex with its concrete walls and wooden mattresses begins to swivel and crumble, screams of guardsmen, monopolymen in top hats, the wind carries to my hearing as it arranges itself back into trees and mountains: In my mind we have won, friend, now let's fight on the good fight on to realize this picture in the mental spaces of other people and peoples!
Air Trees Water Animals
>>
File: Motor 46.jpg (32KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 46.jpg
32KB, 543x552px
bubblegum bodies with liqorish hairs protruding from strawberry scented genitalia. i take a sniff and my fleshrod erects as pressure of ectoplasm production builds up: my third eye elongates and cracks the skull, punctures the skin, enters the moist embrace of the rose woman, flexing the virginal tissue and fills her up to the edge with warm sensations of oneness and niceness: this is what they say opium feels like, and suddenly I feel deep understanding for OP and his deep love for the beary pink girl.
>>
File: Motor 43.jpg (33KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 43.jpg
33KB, 543x552px
death to the intrepicle physalis-munching fat slobs of western compatibalism! he who confuse talking with breathing (Keynesians, so typical), blowing smoke of benzin/benzoid motormachines across the globe, 'is breath tarring treestumps and soy fields on flattened holy ground alike: "Stimulus!" he gargles, "Stim-*burp*-ulus!"... But why? W H Y ? Keep the motor running he sais, but I slap him across the face with my sword, both eyes now missing but suddenly he sees: what motor? we ARE the motor! there is no need for ecomoniciple growth, no power in gold, only waste in green cotton rectangles. copper coins may disinfect water but is it they do with mind? the opoosite! opooosite! one people under oe god (allah/jahve/jehova/[...]=Mother Earth herself!) so blow up those cars from which's arses his tinking pig breath protrudes: free the earth from the scum of capital, dollar signs in their eyes, carrots everdangling in front of their faces. they'll have to answer for themselves when the bottomless pit engulfs their buttockses.
>>
File: Motor 44.jpg (57KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 44.jpg
57KB, 543x552px
skinny young men, legs cracking under own body weight - may it only be around 30 kilos - unable to leave the room even IF the windoes werrn't barred: where would you go? the city? shopping? I can see them now: Artificial men and women, faces and hair plastered in chemical waste complimenting each other: >oh boi! i love the way you plastered your face in chemical waste today< why? because once their mothers start smearing it onto the skin at young age they become addicted; were it not for the goo that is the cause of their condtion their skin would crack and only cementation day by day keeps them from rotting in front of our eyes. so why watch them suffer? you can't walk either way (the computer is suffocating you) but out from the mist steps a thick scandinavian man in a Fedora, smiling his friendliest Karl Marx smile as he throws you the .jar file: "eat up, learn to fly" he sais. and you follow is advice: in front of your eyes a new world of your choosing opens, the city and its plastic inhabitants GONE! trees, dirt, horses, melons await; nice people; square plants on square earth; square roots engrained deeply into your mind and suddenly you feel it: freedom for the first time! as you build a mud hut on a tree you realize that all the luxuries of the modern world are only hindering your progress of soul/mind, you see that all is one. you need the earth as the earth needs you, you feel that you are at one with ATWA and it's only the two of you AT WAR with it; a war for freedom; but wait.. more people have chosen to join your ranks: there's Fetus, Big Don, Nodokaii, Woah, Boxxy and all the little friends... choosing to build a new, better world. at one with nature.
that is my dream.
>>
File: Motor 45.jpg (63KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 45.jpg
63KB, 543x552px
daily reminder that there are many bottomless pits in ancient indian folklore, lest we forget charlie's love for the homeland people, the true brown kings of america, not those whitebread ice kings, so naturally (him being the funny shaman type) he turned that stuff into a fun activity for his peers: imagine {s4s} as a group of musician friends in the nevada desert and someday I, or poopboi, or Yuji Sakai, possibly girl number 4 might say: Oh shit whaddup, let's grab one of them jeeps and ride around and have fun seeking forlorn treasure in a deep cavern, mountains of gold, weed, wo_men, he/she a thousand years old/ancient of unrivaled wisom, the power of imagiminytion and suspension o diesblief like a child plaing with stick as swords, giant medival cassstles arising in the bakground and in the end they all sink to the floor (not dead) in a laughing fit, rubbing their bellies, saying: golly! what a blast!

it's the same with the bottomless pit! we were no more crazy than are you; it was a game and then Vincent Bugliosi aka "BUG" (who is not a real lawyer, he is a business man and forger of evidence as well) uses this shit against me to prosecute me as a crazed lunatic cult leader!?!?!?! (or poopboi, Yuji, girl 4;;; you know the drill) THIS is how the myth got started and [...] are just re-enflaming the false-pretense based hysteria of decades old propaganda /lit/....
>>
File: Motor 29.jpg (101KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 29.jpg
101KB, 543x552px
Zibbity-bippidy-bobbidy, I am Jesus Christ reincarcerated °°° there's an army of spiders in my beard that are out for your smartphones and walkmen and light-up yoyos.. **Humankind can only be saved if we throw the tools of Satan into the mouths of the earth, the volcanoes ! back to hell with what from hell sprang I say, that we may live in peace with the earth, you dig?
>>
File: Motor 28.jpg (52KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 28.jpg
52KB, 543x552px
Is it? (O to the K that is) - For it seems that my surroundings have found themselves in some sort of confusion; Simmering tar and rubber smeared on sandwich, crackeling of splintered glass between teeth whilst chewing, male waiter has grown humungous breasts leaking milky white fluid through his dress shirt as he keeps blushing and laughingly wiping the fresh drops off with a crusted formerly white handkerchief: What's in this food that we eat?

ATWA is Air Trees Water Animals, it is Nature's Rule: Sharing and Caring among all living creatures; One World, One Love, One/No/All God = Nature = ATWA, you dig? It is equality and self-determination under the admonishing symbol of one finger to abide the code of generosity and brotherhood ; : ; Pic relateD

Sharing is caring, through sharing of power umoung the brotherhood and the faithful, we strive to obtain peace with said power.

Like the leaves and branches on a tree are to him we are to our mother: Earth; We are the life / love ° The one mind & Universal Soul encompasses all who live and all who reject her call have never truly lived at all... The International People's Court Of Retribution shall weed out all who oppose nature's rule. Men of Metal, Chemical women and digilectrical Children, like a snake abandoning its dead skin from which new life shall grow in its disassebblance ; There is no death ; Time and Space, Body and Soul, All is One ; : ; : . . .
>>
File: Motor 3.jpg (65KB, 543x552px) Image search: [Google]
Motor 3.jpg
65KB, 543x552px
>>4721375
>>
spoopy
>>
>>4721597
>>4721598
>>
But can you fortune?

Your fortune: Good Luck
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.