[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been sitting at the social security administration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (209KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 780x780px
I've been sitting at the social security administration office for about an hour and I probably got a few more to go. The BLACK guy sitting next to me smells like body oder and looks like a bum. God I hate living in the city because there are so many bums and umm "ethnic people" but there's more to do than in the country I guess so trade-offs.
Anyways I need a replacement card to join the navy and I need to join the navy or else I'm going to end up in prison. I tried my best to change my life when I was like 17 but all I ended up doing was becoming a shut-in. Now I'm back to my old ways and hanging with my relatives who do even worse. I pawned my PlayStation 4 and tv to pay off my warrants and now I just need this freaking card! I also unironically like anime and used to avatar-hero as nodoka on this very board a long time ago.

Ama
>>
haha a snaek
>>
>>4715696
Rip waifu-chan

Only tru [s4s]sy people will understand this reference!
>>
>>4715682
nodoka.....
>>
juden
>>
>>4715682
Hi Nodorka. Sux u got in trubble hopefully the Navy treats u well. Funnel cakes rule!
>>
>>4715759
With any luck I'll be posting from Japan soon, I met a Vietnamese grill and she liked me so that means all Asians grills will like me!
>>4715773
Life happens but I'm meeting my mom at this Chinese restaurant and she's paying lol good looking mother dearest.

Finished with the social security office now I'm walking this shopping mall waiting for my parent figure to arrive. I found a game exchange wow I didn't know those was still around anyways they had all kind of pokemanz and that type ish in there so I didn't stay long.

Reminder to keep internet related sh*t on the Internet and if you play Pokemon go you are a literal goy
>>
File: image.jpg (948KB, 2539x1645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
948KB, 2539x1645px
btw funnel cakes rule and tunnel snakes drool!!
>>
still eating Chinese god I'm full just kinda sitting here. My mom is going through a mid life crisis I think antways she just said she was a wild woman so I showed her that tosh.0 video lel
Ama
>>
>>4715853
POKEMON GO IS FREE TO PLAY AND I WAS LITERALLY GOING TO BYT POKEMON SUN ANYWAY I AM NOT A GOOD GOY AAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
>>4715964
>Pokemon go is free to play
>I was going to buy the same rehashed game not because of advertisement but because I have been anticipating its release since it was first announced
>I'm not a good goy

Ok
>>
>>4716035
You're just a big old rude poster
>>
File: image:2956.jpg (71KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image:2956.jpg
71KB, 1000x750px
>>4716097
Why are you dropping the act?
Freaking norms I swear rooo
>>
File: image:2957.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image:2957.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
It's keion in irl, if I can just smell an actual Japanese schoolgirl just once I can die happy.
>>
>>4716166
>66
Checked

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
Nodoka stop what you're doing and take a picture of something right now.
>>
File: 1472157268078.jpg (968KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1472157268078.jpg
968KB, 1440x2560px
>>4716175
>>
>>4716276
>le soda monkey faec
>>
File: 1471922147974.jpg (108KB, 725x797px) Image search: [Google]
1471922147974.jpg
108KB, 725x797px
>>4716134
"Act"
>>
>>4716430
Your just one big cute poster ain't cha!

i<3u
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 498x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 498x663px
I got a job again Wew, gonna be working at Mazzios (FML) but there are two cute grills there and I can keep it together long enough to s*x them I bet. One has a fat booty and the other is more uhh "autism friendly" it feels like so I'll get along better with her I think. I start Saturday so I'll try and take some creep shots
>>
>>4716745
That sounds rude
>>
>>4716745
Creep shots is rood Nodorka.
>>
>>4716884
>>4716901
Hey I took some pictures of this grill once after we made l*ve and I wanted to be honest with her so I told her that I took them and she told me to delete them so I did because I really really really was in like with her and now she's gone and I wish I didn't delete them.
I'm taking those creep shots and I'm not going to feel bad about keeping them. I won't post the nakie ones online (if I get them) but I'll share the creep shots with anon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.