[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morning, everyone! I hope you all slept very well, and that you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Morning, everyone! I hope you all slept very well, and that you're primed to have a wonderful day. Remember that the Summer Cup starts up again tomorrow with the round of 16, according to the official page! As always, you can watch it on hitbox, or check out stats and stuff on the Rigged Wiki.
>>
>>4699590
Good morning squid, I hope you have a wonderful day too. I'll make sure to be there to cheer on our team. I've got the feeling that we're gonna be no1 this year
>>
>>4699590
Morning, friend.
>>
i hate my life and im too scared of killing myself
>>
>>4699612
i'm not scared of killing myself, i'm just too lazy. something in life will kill me eventually, might as well wait for that thing to happen
>>
>>4699612
you got to push yourself to the edge

first you need to get addicted to benzos or alcohol

then theres no going back
>>
File: 250px-141Kabutops.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-141Kabutops.png
54KB, 250x250px
fosile boy
>>
>>4699633
Nice dubs, but please don't. Life can be great, if you let it be great.

>>4699643
Remember the good old days, bruh?
>>
>>4699643
That's not a fossil
>>
File: guumodus.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
guumodus.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>4699590
Two-and-a-half-hours-late good morning to you, Squid! Sorry for being late.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: 1471349036692.jpg (16KB, 326x289px) Image search: [Google]
1471349036692.jpg
16KB, 326x289px
>>4699944
Those dubs more thqn make up for it, friend! Good afternoon, Gondola!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.