[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work pizza delivery. I only spit in people's pizzas if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: 1470217323762.png (521KB, 494x735px) Image search: [Google]
1470217323762.png
521KB, 494x735px
I work pizza delivery.

I only spit in people's pizzas if they didn't tip me last time.

Also, when you do cunty things like giving me a $20 on a $19.47 order and then tell me to "keep the change", you're getting spit.
>>
>>4687914
r u gril!??!?
>>
>>4687914
try peeing on it instead lol
>>
>>4687914
U get a lot of repeat customers then? I guess that makes sense. Hopefully you have a few generous ones to even it out. I would never do that even if I know the person is not worth the time. U gotta be professional.
>>
>>4687921
It's a slaves job.

You use your own car, own insurance, own gas, own repairs.

I figured it out, I was only making around 8 dollars an hour when everything was taken from me.
>>
>>4687924
Lol then get another job.
>>
>>4687926
way ahead of you.
>>
>>4687924
If you're a cute girl you can make $30/hr easily because guys will tip you even if you're late.

Guys shouldn't be working for tips.
>>
>>4687942
No one should be working for the CHANCE of getting paid.
>>
>>4687947
What do you mean "chance"?

You get paid minimum wage if you fail to bring in tips.
This often happens if you're ugly or male or both.
>>
<tippeing
heh americucks everyone
>>
>>4687952
minimum wage doesn't cut it when you use your own valuable resources, sherlock.
>>
>>4687958
I work for tips... but without the dangers of pizza delivery. That does have to be the worst driving job.
>>
>>4687958
>americucks
><tippeing
heh the outside world, everyone.
>>
>>4687960
Then maybe you shouldnt be working a deadend job where you are regularly paid based on how sexually attractive you are.
>>
>>4687914
fuck you mate ill spit in YOUR pizza
**please disregard rudeness
>>
>>4687914
>I only spit in people's pizzas if they didn't tip me last time.
That's hot
I'll be sure not to tip you ;)
>>
File: kramer pizza.png (238KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
kramer pizza.png
238KB, 500x377px
that's why you should make your own pizza
>>
>>4687914
Jokes on you the customer don't tip you because they want cute boy spit on their food
>>
>>4687914
Salvia is mostly water, so you arent doing any harm.
>>
>>4687914
i want a cute succubus (male) to spit in my pizza
>>
>>4687914
spit in pizza what u going to do when they spit in YOUR pizza and there is no one to help u??
>>
>>4687914
dont know why tards think spitting in food is THAT gross unless they have aids or herpes or something. if youve never gotten caught or any complaints that means no one noticed it so it means your spitting is ineffective aka ur dumdum wagecuck
>>
File: 1468615696114.png (1MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1468615696114.png
1MB, 4000x4000px
>>4687924
I was making upwards of $20 an hour. I'd be paying for insurance regardless and gas was only around $10 a shift. It was not uncommon to have averaged $12 an hour just in tips.

I also never spit in anyone's food. You'd save yourself a lot of mental resources by simply accepting that some people don't tip and not bothering getting angry about it. Getting mad won't make you any more money.

I graduated and got a "real job" and now I make less per hour and have about half as much free time as I did when I was slangin' pies. Shit sucks, yo.
>>
If I order a pizza, I'm going to pay the amount due and no more. Why would I want to pay extra
>>
File: sol.png (1MB, 1280x537px) Image search: [Google]
sol.png
1MB, 1280x537px
this is why I buy frozen pizza or make it myself . not having some rando cum in my pizza because im too poor to tip adequately . i get the struggle tho
>>
>>4689211
>>4689233
Checked

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4687914
When you're over a half hour late and you have up stinking like weed you ain't getting a tip, spit or no spit. Sorry friend.
>>
>>4689334
I didn't realise Swaglord delivered pizzas
>>
>>4687914
maybe if you rolled up to the house dressde like the (male) anime you would get more tips
>>
>>4687914
what if i want your spit in my mouth~
>>
File: 1466819566103.gif (920KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
1466819566103.gif
920KB, 325x203px
>>4689250
Because you have a shining opportunity to be
NICE
I
C
E
>>
>>4687914
i only tip if its a cute highschool/ fresh grad girl
all the boys can fuck off i didnt order that pizza
>>
>>4687914
Are you a qt girl? I don't mind if so.
>>
>>4689265
is tht 4rom solaris?
been a wile snce i saw but knda looks likeit
>>
>>4687914
SO IT WAS YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
>>4689239
Why would you want people give you money when it is YOUR JOB to deliver them? So nobody owns you anything, you big meanie.

And have you ever tried a spit in your pizza? I have. And it tastes better this way.
>>
>>4687914
if you do rude like spit in pizza why do you deserve tip?
>>
>>4689437
this is the reason:
in america if you work a job that gets tips, legally you can be paid far more than minimum wage, and tips are how these people make money. i know this is the oldest troll thread ever, but i worked in pizza delivery and fuck you if you don't tip, you're getting shitty service if you order again
>>
This is why I don't do delivery.
>>
>>4689239
>I was making upwards of $20 an hour.
BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Lies and slander. don't you dare even call this a fucking job. This is servitude.
>>
>>4689501
>you can be paid far more than minimum wage,
Is this even legal?
>>
>>4689526
>BULL FUCKING SHIT.
Oh my, I unwillingly imagined that
>>
fck u
>>
>>4689437
I never asked them to give me any money. They just do it.

>>4689526
i'm dead serious sempai. It helps working in a college town full of drunk rich kids. They don't tip well but the sheer volume of orders was more than enough to provide enough for me to live on while working only 15-25 hours a week.
>>
i want spit in my pizza tho
>>
>>4689501
It works that way cuz the employer gets a tip credit from the government, they assume most of your income is tips so there is a minimum level they pay you just for being there. It's still a cultural thing that you're SUPPOSED to tip though, so it works out for the servers.
Most places require you to report what you've earned also (which just goes on the w2), and so many ppl tip on cards that lying is often not possible. It's just server type jobs have a weird pay system in the US.
People who act like they don't have to tip are idiots. It's expected.
>>
>>4690422 (dubs)
>22

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
How do you spit in it if they tip you at the door? Would they not see you opening the box as they hold it and spitting in it? This is a nice board but id frikkin write one very angry letter
>>
>>4690422
Lolo will u spit in my za?
>>
>>4689265
jokes on you some minimum wage guy at the frozen pizza factory already came in your pizza
>>
lolo spits in pizza
>>
>>4687914
One time I tipped $10 cause all I had was two $20 bills and the food cost $30. Do I still get the spit?
>>
>>4692987
>>4692264
They meant if you tip nothing the OP would not tip you next time since ppl normally buy pizza from the same place once a week or so. I do not deliver pizza and I wold never spit in anyone's food.
I have gotten weird tips like that and someone who always is unusually generous and ppl who think $2 is ok cuz they can't do math.
>>
>>4693012
>the OP would not tip you
I meant spit in your food. Sorry. Little buzzed.
>>
>>4693019
Pose your boobes
>>
>>4692987
you're supposed to tip 34% of the total bill at a minimum so yes
>>
>>4687914
Its your fucking job, your already getting paid your just driving literally sitting on your ass what makes you think you even deserve a tip I don't order pizza anyway so I shouldn't care the only one who deserves a tip is the cook and you KNOW he doesn't get one why the fuck should you
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.