[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We have reached a milestone - the first country to ask for a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
We have reached a milestone - the first country to ask for a larger part of the US president.
Today, there is no salvation. Is worn by men as victims, now is directed to the generation to the third. In China, the deeds of the saints, beginning with New York is called a group of 1848 men and women, and Seneca were slight and in the equal rights of men and women, and is agreeable to reason he did what is called a movement, the history of the first time, is verified.
>>
>>4643070
In front of the eyes to see, therefore, that so many, which is now.
I want to thank at the request of, leaders, princes of the congregation, went forth, and those who by reason of place of the country the actions of the activists. To win in this island, and the voice of our gratitude towards his friends. Thank you thank you for the next after the interview. Take care of issuing a clear majority of votes, most of the game after winning this particular care.
I want to talk to me, and of our brethren who received the gift, in the same time. I have learned from you, I take the question of the old live in perfect study in the United States. You feel, because they were, to no one of your body. Well, I do. I can hear you see. President, I am always with you.
>>
File: hillary-clinton4.jpg (94KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton4.jpg
94KB, 1100x733px
I want to congratulate Senator Cicero entrusted matters without to. And there was a movement in the times of the wars on the causes of, and the principles of the republic, and ten young men, too, should like best. And not without reason: Senator Cicero, the great achievements that we have to raise the rent, narrowing the wealth gap grows upward mobility of the New Democratic Party of the United States,
The battle was hard suffered emotional. Senator Cicero, if I need to go to a better, fairer and stronger Republican support and eros.
Of humanity, now I know that there are not the cause of either the function of the hearts of believers - and come up short. I know that well. What are you waiting for the other, we remember that unites us to the fight.
All you want to have less inequality of economic opportunities and the street of the Wall Street will never be destroyed.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-02-1024.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-02-1024.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
All you want me to the empire of the law, but not in power, brokers companies, public money, which means getting out of the unknown. All you want to have a society tolerant inclusive and equitable.
And since the majority of the United States that the success of our political voice with the abundance of a number of communities among our own men, can bestow. We believe that it is not the defense of the unity of the cooperation arrangement is more than on fighting, rather than wanting to bridges on the wall of the malignant:
This is the reason for this is simple and effective. We believe that together they are strong. The choice is all the more dangerous. Election is.
>>
>>4643079
Donald Trump and Chief Executive Officer does not belong to the behavior of the Roman commander. Just trying to the United States and Mexico is not a wall was one of the - The Americans are trying to separate from one another. When he says: "Let us go back to America a great" is the code-name of the "Let us return to the United States." At the time, opportunity, dignity and left some did not promise to aid the economy again.
21 I want to write the next chapter, however, the size of the United States with the world, that it was not left to catch all the peace who do not vote, but that they might on the other hand.
Indiana Donald Trump was born the first, and said to the judge, who can not work for the sake of the Mexican heritage - to laugh, or reporters of the weakness - or female pigs'- call "is expressed by the United States on behalf of all against all, therefore, we wish to work is respected and honored, where the estimate of treatment costs.
It seems that we do not believe Donald Trump and stronger. Minor candidates, and he has abused it in, which cut off to ask tough questions that should day by day, that they might reproach of the Muslims and of the stranger. Is urged by the fear of those who want to rub salt into the wound. Day to remind us how.
Thus raise themselves erect as we believe rather than by the tear to pieces. We raised should Americans - working wage is not much to complain. We must ensure that young people suffering from another student - not accumulate more debt, the role of super-rich. We believe that it is necessary in the 21st century Superpower us from the power of the - you know that the climate change are not willing to.
>>
File: ClintonGunControl.jpg (113KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
ClintonGunControl.jpg
113KB, 900x600px
>>4643085
What was the need is as great as we are able to define the price of research. But the heart is just a great country. We teach children, and freedom of the country, which, according to the righteousness of God is indivisible. To worship a man beholding his natural face in a certain sense, however, in any way, not only a kind of love. For all. Indivisible.
This choice of the Democrats and the Republican fight. Otherwise the choice is. So it is in our land. Illness was gathered together to say better, than that. It happens in the United States.
If you feel like it - if you are the Democratic, Republican or outside it - I hope you'll join us.
In a few weeks we will be meeting in Philadelphia, which gave birth to our own - the old good to know one another 1776 hot summer. What, however, is prior to the true.
To the Lord, That in the whole of the war on his country will do it. It 's better with the economy of creation that we all, in the highest, and high-paying jobs, and the true service of the families of all the schools, tell me, as to all its parts.
When we are strong allies of workers to the safety of the world. To listen to the common sense of purpose, We are mighty act on each other with the greatest respect.
>>
File: hillary-clinton.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>4643088
We are mighty men, and all this because they are in the family of society can not only knows that all are agreed on. Unlikely ", that, if thou enter into the town," to raise a child - be the prey in and build all of them.
A short while ago I learned the greatest impact on the life of my mother. This is my from day to day that they were born of them have left. The emperor in his abuse and neglect, the young men, he considered not become bitter or damaged, taking out I do not know how. To serve others is the life of the mother of believers. She told me not depart from the tyrant that is a good plan.
On a Saturday, it will be his 97th birthday, because he was born on June 4, 1919 that ye may know with a sense of the Word. At the same day, the mother of the birth Chicago, Congress passed the 19th Amendment to the US Constitution. And finally, the right to vote for women. This really want to talk. I hope you can meet a beautiful daughter, and consider, with a wonderful mother's name was Chelsea Charlotte. Of course, I was the daughter of the US president, the Democratic presidential candidate.
>>
>>4643095
So, dear to the jaws of the breaking forth of - of men and women of all of us. But I say unto you, that no one can not happen in a great idea. Barriers fall. Justice and can be overcome. Thanks to generations of Americans who give or - move this story - sometimes a foot shoulders.
But the new truth, the story says. So that the jaws of such a no - no restrictions - all of them. This is the time.
So it was our pleasure. Maecenas.
>>
>>4643099
Go to www.hillaryclinton.com. Can contribute. Text input, 100, N, O, I is 4-7-2-4-6. Us help in all 50 states, was established. All you will do, I will smite the whole of us.
Is absorbed in the evening after a full period of the work now and in the future, the story we are all here. But this is not yet the highest importance to the history of the country is written out. Free-will, and his sons thou regardest not the now we do, we will strive to have, for the purposes of the principles could be established. This must take place, such as pride.
Just started to the end of the centrality of the work we are called. But if you are one, because they are stronger than we. Let us go, and in the United States.
I thank thee, O God, even thy God, and to bless America.
>>
>>4643122
>>4643088
>>4643099
wow fantastic dubs m8
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (25KB, 600x220px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
25KB, 600x220px
>>4643128
>>
>>4643140
why is she laffing
>>
wwhy does politics have to invade all facets of life, even muh secret meme bord :(
>>
>>4643148
because (bends down and whispers in towards your ear:) "it's because [complicated list of reasons related to various types of institutional social conditioning], and so on."
>>
>"didn't even check her privilege once"
>>
>>4643148
politically-charged comments should be made in places where they're not expected in order to reach an audience that may not usually engage in the subject
>>

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.