[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread was crafted for the sole purpose of inciting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: thingken of es for es.jpg (73KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thingken of es for es.jpg
73KB, 675x1200px
This thread was crafted for the sole purpose of inciting an adverse response.
>>
borknit
>>
File: kermit2.jpg (628KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kermit2.jpg
628KB, 1600x1200px
>>4640500
To put it simply, the same as yesterday. And yourself? Oh, I want to be a baby again. Oh, I want to have pure thoughts in my head. And yourself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG0oBPtyNb0

The video is admittedly somewhat freaky. "If her daddy's rich, take her out for a meal, if her daddy's poor, then do what you feel." Along with the staring into the camera.
>>
impressive
>>
File: Bornite-105006.jpg (125KB, 758x561px) Image search: [Google]
Bornite-105006.jpg
125KB, 758x561px
>>4640495
...bornite? A charming ore. I wish I knew more about geology.
>>
File: bismuth.jpg (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bismuth.jpg
104KB, 600x600px
>>4640712
whn i wsa yunglad i was p. into rocks (thogh mor 4 m'ocd love 4 colecting thn a sceintific intrest in their study) n i got some bismth 4rom a stor
v. cool rock i wnted 2 take a pcture of it but v. mch lost in th'dark n dank crevces of m'junk filed closet so hers a photo sum1 els took
u hav prbly seen it b4 i thnk its a p. pop rck

lookd in clset again n fuond cut-in-half sodabotle filed w/ incredbley plain lookin rcks
4 wht purpose???
>>
>>4640487
Want to see this girls bob
>>
>>4640936
thnk u
im nt sure whch i n-joy more th'cncept of dubs or th'concept of 83 protons gettin 2gether
i thnk i mst like th'dubs most bcuz i thnk tht repeatin numbrs is v. imprtant not jst 4 chekin but 4 mahtematics in gneral w/out thm i duno wht wuld hapen 2 our unvrse
>>4640927
personaly pure 4 me r th'thoghts tht ignite th'coolin winds of peace in relation 2 nature
thogh i supose it is jst 2 sids of th'same coin as thos thoghts cn easily lead 2 thinkin of th'injstice and damge ppl do 2 aminals n nature
do u do meditate? i hav nt tried it bt ppl i kno do
>>
File: FIRE.gif (861KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FIRE.gif
861KB, 480x480px
>>4640927
By saying you live in the now, you're saying that the past and the future aren't things you can fully grasp. The meaning of that is that your thought process is off-course from the norm that the past and future are separated from objectivity after you take them in. Only the present taken at face value can be understood. You also say that a concept is given form by context, the purpose. So, purity of concept is purity of purpose. And, your purpose is to live. Those concepts which drive you to live are what you see as pure. To live a pure life, you need a clear purpose. And your drive for living is imitating natural order, so trees and animals and stuff, which are examples of life. I agree that humans are unnatural. You're saying humans are unnatural because they mask the raw drive for life? In summation, you take the red as the crux. You know that truth is weaved by desire; that concepts exist to practical ends, and should be considered only from a practical perspective. You hold to the values that define humanity, the universal context. To live is to deny, to spill blood is to be denied yourself, and to remain full of blood when soaked in it is to be stronger. Not in truth, but in desire. You urge people not to forget desire, since it's the wellspring of all truth. To take truth and forget the practicality is to live without desire. And to desire is to live; denying nothingness, which for so many young intellectuals today is the greatest opponent.
>>4641016
I would love to. Hey, would there happen to be a Skype group? Some of the folk here seem really tight-knit and I love all of you guys. I would greatly appreciate being invited into something akin to that. I would participate as much as I can.
>>
File: 1114124124124.jpg (28KB, 235x320px) Image search: [Google]
1114124124124.jpg
28KB, 235x320px
>>4640877
>>
>>4641052
You can come chat here

https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23kek&server=irc.mibbit.net
>>
>>4641255
Lovely ambience. Atwa is a welcoming host. Misery loves company.
>>
>>4641300
he's piss....... a lil pissy turd
>>
>>4641255
>atwa is life

lol u bogus dunce gedof the internet
>>
>>4641301
>>4641318
Strip yourselves of your animosity.. We're all one big benevolent bunch - we have to look out for each other and not cheat in monopoly on family game night.
>>
>>4641352
haha whatever u lyen bogus gedof the internet
>>
File: 2.png (282KB, 342x367px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
282KB, 342x367px
>>4641363
You're hurting my feelings =[
I'm fragile. Vulnerable. Please don't take advantage of me..
>>
File: burgerking.jpg (811KB, 1280x1827px) Image search: [Google]
burgerking.jpg
811KB, 1280x1827px
>>4640877
No clue if you're still hanging around these parts, but Bismuth is a nice one, alluring and captivating. The awe-inspiring rocks.. The dazzling, vibrant ones.. The ones that make you feel something. I have a penchant for those in particular. Rocks that you personally enjoy to lay your pupils upon and this be enchanted by the earthly formation you're feasting on. Maybe life isn't so dull after all.
And to answer your question from yesterday, yeah, I identify with Owl in several ways. Skittish. Cherishing. Dispirited. Sort of see him as my spirit animal. The equivalence was indeed not an empty one. I usually pass out before my threads 404, sorry for not getting back to you.
>>
File: lil 1.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
lil 1.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>4641464
hi yes helo i ws gon 4 a bit 4 msiclessons but got bck nt 2 long ago
i hav movd on a lil 4rom rocks sinc m'youth 4 me now th'thng i lov 2 gaze on r plants n buggers w/ a focus on th later lil pieces of relativly simpl but stil v. v. complx life inocent 2 th'joy they brng me
so smal n fragil w/ no capcity 4 evil so pitiabl n pure it givs me great hapines 2 greet thes smal crittrs tht com m'way n then safely mov em 2 a nearby bsh or tre 4rom whch thy can set out n liv th rest of their short life in ths world
i hav been tryin 2 b more outsid 4 ths vry reson
stil thogh i thnk i mst hav som geodes in m'clset but blck hol tht it is it may take a smal team of indian jones types 2 find em n at tht point mite as wel jst dig up sum new 1s

thts ok if u dnt get back but nice of u 2 do it thnk u n i kno th feelin of bein owl
incdentaly th'second panel of th'strip u psted is 1 of th'mor memorble 1s 2 me i wnt 2 get drunk n reread th'comics like i usd 2 thogh 1 of th'sad thngs bout grphic novels is they read v. v. quckly due 2 low nmber of wrds per page so im dispointed in how quick i go throgh em whn i do
>>
>>4640487
Hi friend :) welcome to esfores!

Just a friendly reminder though, 3D women are NOT important! I hope this clears things up :) have a good day!!
>>
Tits of gtfo
>>
File: atkins-krenwinkel-vanhouten.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
atkins-krenwinkel-vanhouten.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
Mods are powerless and weak lol
>>
>>4642551
You may be correct, though we are subjected to be under their unruly discrimination...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.