[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi guyz :-) i just had a funny thot Lol imagin a world wher instead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: jjsfsa.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
jjsfsa.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
hi guyz :-) i just had a funny thot Lol imagin a world wher instead of where we ride horses but instead we ride these little crabs. These crabbies are certainly a very curious and friendly little animals. :^) hehe giddy up crabby!!! :D
>>
>>4640299
Hi nice dubs. When I was little and went to the beach there were crab shells all around and I kicked one and it crumbled and I felt bad cuz I realized it was dead basically.
>>
o noice crab o i lob crabes
>>
>>4640299
fuck carb ahshs
i saw one of thse onigger ein like sdar soulns lbut was tn a cutpuontni the shit i was jsut slike watchinhg on like fyout hgor some thign lil and i fucking was like lol hsould try and figh thten lol.
>>
>>4640302
thanks for sharing that story but i must be tbh it kind of ruined the leitmotif I was trying to strike in constructing this thread. I just wanted it to be a place where we could all share in the free exchange of cute/ silly ideas. Your post is now making me deliberate on the potent undercurrent of mortality in life. :-(
>>
>>4640302
Nice story lolo. I used to own two hermit crabs, Henry and Luna, I remember they both got old Henry molted or whatever and left his shell. I had to release them at Hampton beach before they just died from captivity I think
>>
>>4640313
holy frick*ing hell ! D: can u guys pls stop with the sad dead crabbie stories im getting really sad
>>
>>4640315
Crabs die tho. Henry and Lun lived a long time tbh(to be honest) they weren't dead just getting old like how your cat will run away when she's like 14 and never come home
>>
>>4640322
I got dubs
>>
>>4640322
thats still insanely sad tho so can u try to post something happy
>>
>>4640322
can u try to post something happy
>>
lo-lo ruins another thread. speaking of death lo-lo's mommy's probly gna die this year o well
>>
>>4640372
can we pls try to make this thread happy ;>( i was expecting a fun thread but tbh this ruined my day
>>
>>4640508
PLS SOMEBODY POST SOMETHING NICE
>>
Death is a part of life and will happen to everyone and everything eventually. It is important to not dwell on this fact lest you afflict your own soul with unnecessary sorrow.

Just live good and love as many people as possible for the glory of God and He will bless you with everlasting joy.

Most importantly, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, ask for forgiveness and love God and you will live eternally in heaven with Him.

John 3:16 (words of Jesus) "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
>>
>>4640628
kind of helped me out tbph
>>
>>4640299
that would be cool as h*ck
>>
>>4640353
I think wat I sed is happy. My hermit crabs probably lived happier and longer than wild ones who get eaten all the time by birds all the time
>>
>>4640633
Read The Bible my friend, specifically the book of Ecclesiastes, it beautiful and full of wisdom on the subject of life and death, you might like it. :^)
>>
>>4640872
Holy fug friend :D I made this ITT to laff now I am loving and previewing signals of transcendence thank you so much
>>4640829
U kno what ;) I think ur right :-) the glass is half full thanks friend
U guys have made this thread one of the what I've ever seen
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.