[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread was crafted for the sole purpose of inciting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 11

File: thingken of es for es.jpg (73KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thingken of es for es.jpg
73KB, 675x1200px
This thread was crafted for the sole purpose of inciting an adverse response.
>>
File: hitler + frauen.jpg (92KB, 1023x1016px) Image search: [Google]
hitler + frauen.jpg
92KB, 1023x1016px
>>4634806
Hello my child, do you enjoy NATURE? What do you think about HUMAN nature? Are we not ANIMALS after all?
>>
**k**
>>
>>4634806
Pls dont put a picture with me on it on this internet
>>
>>4634808
I enjoy the nature that of my bedroom, and even then, barely so. Human nature being an overwhelming and foreign obstacle to tackle head-on.
>>4634809
Are you okay?
>>4634811
I can assure you with 100% certainty it's not you, so you've nothing to worry yourself over.
>>
File: in-carcerated-bobby-beausoleil.jpg (119KB, 900x899px) Image search: [Google]
in-carcerated-bobby-beausoleil.jpg
119KB, 900x899px
>>4634860
Great, now I'm depressed too.
Ever notice how depression only really overcomes you when you have eaten and all your natural desires are fulfilled? Hungry people can not be depressed and heroin junkies are the sanest people there are.
>>
>>4634978
Yes. Ever notice how you feel you have it all figured out when you walk somewhere but come home and those ideas/notions seem incomprehensible? Wish I knew how that felt, to feel as if you've got everything figured out albeit the whole understanding simply being a fleeting sentiment.
>>
>>4634806
is ths me???
>>
>>4635027
No. You are the only one who can be you.
>>
File: DI6.jpg (715KB, 1115x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DI6.jpg
715KB, 1115x1200px
>>4635019
It's interesting that you say that. Socrates himself said that philosophizing should be done while walking in the forest. He was also a stringent opponent of written philosophy. It was his friend and pupil Plato who wrote down his teachings and opened the first university where people sat down to study. That way he could take in more students and spread his knowledge to more people. This was the beginning of institutionalized knowledge as we know it today, as schools and universities, a system that leaves many young people depressed and estranged from their nature. It is also a system that opposes change as it demands rigid structures to properly function. What it creates is a standardized pool of knowledge with people being graded according to their ability to memorize and integrate the institutionalized knowledge, hindering creative thought and fabricating an army of flesh robots. How do you feel about this?
>>
>>4634806
You look like an Amandine
>>
>>4635326
It makes me feel disenfranchised above all else. Destitute. I conjure up a will to live out of nowhere at a moment's notice from rationalizing the value of my life as a sycophant for people I will likely never meet. This is the second time I've made this thread, I'm going to make it everyday.
>>
File: Abaraxas.gif (101KB, 812x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Abaraxas.gif
101KB, 812x1024px
>>4635412
Yes, I remember the first one. Make this thread more often, this board can use some seriousness and authenticity. The ironic atmosphere of insincere niceness is becoming hostile. Truth is, strength does not come from belonging and reenacting what others do, it comes from fighting for a place/situation to belong for a race of your own people to flourish. Truth is, living in a deterministic world does not exclude free will, but is what makes free will possible at all. A unity of opposites.
>>
File: 188.jpg (906KB, 1443x1039px) Image search: [Google]
188.jpg
906KB, 1443x1039px
>>4635537
I derive a shred of creative incentive from my interactions on this board. The magnum opus being a sparse collection of loosely connected thoughts rather than keeping a concise flow. From the way I see it, the reader can be able to conceive the writing and connect with it on a more intimate and raw level. That's an aspect of any work I hold in high regard, the author being able to convey that sense of it being deeply personal and the reader recognizing it as such.
>>
>>4634806
she would be cuter if she was 2d
>>
>>4635383
Amandine (cake), a Romanian chocolate sponge cake filled with chocolate or almond cream
Amandine (culinary term), a French culinary term for a garnish of almonds
Amandine potato, a type of potato
Amandine (band), a Swedish, musical band
Amandine (given name)
>>
>>4634806
nice aslmost tit
>>
File: Abaraxas 2.jpg (186KB, 736x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Abaraxas 2.jpg
186KB, 736x1045px
>>4635576
I agree completely.
I don't even know what else to say, you seem like a very cool, sane person, which is rare. You write, I assume?
>>
File: affectionate.png (111KB, 398x348px) Image search: [Google]
affectionate.png
111KB, 398x348px
>>4635615
Often times (more often than not) I am met with reticence in my efforts, I appreciate the disposition to engage in an exchange. Poring over your post history on the 4plebs archive I could say the same to you, I hope you don't cease your activity here anytime soon. As for myself, writing has become my last bastion of an emotional outlet, though brooding takes precedence over any proclivity to stick with a work ethic. Let's take it easy this evening, ya?
>>
File: 1433271540469.jpg (211KB, 1499x3260px) Image search: [Google]
1433271540469.jpg
211KB, 1499x3260px
>>4635658
Glad you like my posts, I'll get back behind my façade. Truth is, "bastion" is the right kind of word for it is a war we're fighting. Disability or malnutrition, mood or sickness, there is not one type of unease that is not conflict. Happiness is embracing your warrior nature, fortifying your sense of self, sharpening your prose, preparing and strategising. The question is, what are you fighting for? And what are you fighting?
>>
File: So this is what it's like.png (4KB, 247x244px) Image search: [Google]
So this is what it's like.png
4KB, 247x244px
this thread is fucking gay
>>
File: susan-atkins-spahn-ranch-02.jpg (176KB, 728x750px) Image search: [Google]
susan-atkins-spahn-ranch-02.jpg
176KB, 728x750px
>>4635712
>gay
Your self-reperceived naturalism is a false one. Remember the human race of yore, when man and woman were the same, no artificial division, not suit and tie nor heels and lipstick - all alike, women with beards not yet extinct, unisex clothes, all long-haired, love not a means of reproduction but lust, of caring, a means to itself. Not able to tell who is male, who is female, all alike, ALL = ONE, but we are blinded by Hollywood fiction and perverse TV into thinking that the CULTURAL male / female division you faithfully perpetuate is ingrained in nature. Neanderthal films with females wearing primitive jewelry nurturing kids, man hunting, advertisements, cartoons for children are not fact. Evolutionary Psychology is not a science, it is a fairytale. Not being able to tell male from female and loving regardless, if matching with opposite sex reproduce, that is human nature. There is no hetero, there is no homo. You have a prison in your mind, you dig?
>>
>>4635725
le millenom girl
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.