[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woke up today in a dress with the big sack of clothing I strategically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: whuhoh.jpg (141KB, 373x460px) Image search: [Google]
whuhoh.jpg
141KB, 373x460px
Woke up today in a dress with the big sack of clothing I strategically placed in front of my door moved and my lights on.
Guess the secret's out. Whoops!
What did my family meme by doing this?
>>
>>4628466
Silly rabbit, dresses are for girls!
>>
>>4628476
I turn into a girl when I put on the dress!
>>
>>4628466
Dress anon, gimme some selfiez
>>
dont drink n drag m80
>>
>>4628503
Sorry, but I'm outside reading right now.
Maybe later ;^)
>>4628552
It's funny you should mention that, because I bought all my dresses and stuff while drunk. I haven't drank much lately, though, I just like sleeping in em. Very comfortable.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 626x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 626x510px
>>4628581
Nice! You're one of my favorite posters, dressanon. I would recognize that cute smol posting format anywhere. your noticably sober because you're capitalizing your're are "I"s.

*selects storefronts*
>>
>>4628598
Wow! I have posted here before, but if I'm who you think I am, then I'm really surprised anyone could tell!
>>
>>4628651
yeah you're that closet-sissy who wore the white...wool dress pants or something

doesn't that make your balls itch?
>>
>>4628654
Hey it's you!
And that's me, kinda!

They're like tights I think not dress pants, but in any case I dunno:
they might if you wore them alone, but people typically wear panties under themso that's what I do.
>>
>>4628651
>>4628685
Yeah, you posted your grey tights, black and white dress, and red(?) flats! I'm the anon who asked about dress up tips.
>>
>>4628699
Yes, I remember you! And they were red! Though they weren't actually flats, because they have heels, but you can't really tell from a top down perspective.

Did you get my last response in that thread? I had left for a bit before posting it, so I wasn't sure if you got it.
>>
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
File: image.gif (310KB, 400x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
310KB, 400x374px
>>4628866
No, actually! I DID just get 9s and you got 6s! Wew lad!
>>
>>4628875
That's a really good point.
>>4628877
Oh wow! I forgot to check em, but I'm certainly checking those 7s!
In any case, I think it might have had good info (I forget!) so if your want you might be able to find it via the archive. Hope it helps if you do!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.