[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know why I keep watching this. I never liked gore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1469298520643.webm (394KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469298520643.webm
394KB, 1280x720px
I don't know why I keep watching this.

I never liked gore but this has some sort of allure into it.
>>
Bump so everyone can see it
>>
>>4627887
I don't know about your image, but I just wantes to let you know that you should write "allure TO it" not "allure into it." No big deal, we all make grammar mistakes but I just don't want you to go around saying and writing the wrong thing and sounding silly.

Take care now!
>>
>>4628086
>but I just wantes
>>
>>4627887
I love this because I absolutely want to kill her after raping her.
>>
i'm tired of anti-anime prejudice of this board
>>
>>4628131
im not anti anime. i just like this webm a lot
>>
>>4628187
me to tbh
>>
>>4628131
i like it and think it should be encouraged
>>
did it survive?
>>
>>4627887
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>4627887
YOU ARE
CINEMA
I COULD WATCH YOU FOREVER
>>
>>4627887
That is a boeing 747-400
>>
>>4628603
I'm glad someone thinks like me.

Bump so more people can see this ><
>>
>>4628080
Okay
>>
>>4628603
I just wantes to let you know that you should write "me too tbh" not "me to tbh." No big deal, we all make grammar mistakes but I just don't want you to go around saying and writing the wrong thing and sounding silly.

Take care now!
>>
File: 1340834843798.jpg (281KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1340834843798.jpg
281KB, 2592x1728px
>>
>>4630950
yuck
>>
>>4630927
the porper ways to say it is acutalyl
"me to tbh honest"
>>
Bumo so everyone culd see it
>>
I think it's because the girl is so floaty
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.