[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BOARD I'VE EVER BEEN TO. SERIOUSLY,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ann.jpg (119KB, 1546x1035px) Image search: [Google]
ann.jpg
119KB, 1546x1035px
THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BOARD I'VE EVER BEEN TO. SERIOUSLY, WHAT WAS MOOT THINKING WHEN HE SHAT OUT THIS PUTRID DUMP? I MEAN, REALLY: AN IRONIC MEMEING BOARD? WHAT KIND OF DRUG FUELED PSYCHO CAME UP WITH SUCH A SHITTY, ASININE IDEA? THERE ISN'T A SINGLE HALFWAY-INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE ON THIS SHITHOLE, THERE'S NOT A SINGLE FUNNY FUCKING LINE IN ANY OF THESE MISERABLE EXCUSES FOR THREADS, AND THERE'S NOT EVEN ONE DECENT MEME THAT'S COME OUT OF THIS PLACE IN ALL ITS MISERABLE LIFESPAN.

POSTING ON THIS BOARD IS LIKE PISSING INTO A SEA OF PUTRID SEWER WATERS. READING ANY OF THE POSTS IS LIKE HAVING A DRUNKEN MONKEY PERFORM A LOBOTOMY ON YOU USING WOODEN STICKS WHILE RIDING A ROLLERCOASTER DURING AN EARTHQUAKE. IT TURNS YOUR BRAIN INTO A FUCKING SHITSHAKE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

I'D RATHER GARGLE A CAMEL'S PISS WHILE AN ELEPHANT SHITS DIARRHEA ALL OVER MY FACE THAN BROWSE THIS BOARD FOR EVEN A SECOND LONGER. I'D RATHER EAT THE ROTTING CORPSE OF A SKUNK, VOMIT IT UP AND EAT IT AGAIN. I'D RATHER SHOVE BROKEN GLASS UP MY ASSHOLE, SHIT IT OUT AND RUB THE BLOODY GLASS-FILLED FECES ALL OVER MY BODY. I'D RATHER GET MAULED BY A RABID GRIZZLY BEAR AND THEN RUB HOT SAUCE IN EVERY OPEN WOUND. I'D RATHER FUCK A GARBAGE BIN FILLED WITH USED HYPODERMIC NEEDLES AND RAT POISON WHILE BEING RAPED UP THE ASS WITH A CACTUS. I'D RATHER SUCK A TYRANNOSAURUS'S ANAL JUICES OUT HIS ASS AND WASH IT DOWN WITH TOXIC WASTE.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4620096
The Flammenwerfer 41, or FmW 41 (literally, "flame thrower") was the standard German flamethrower beginning in 1941 and an upgraded version of the earlier Flammenwerfer 35. It was designed to clear enemy trenches and buildings in highly fortified areas.

The Flammenwerfer 35 had been a long needed update on a World War 1 version simplifying the weapon to a single operating from three and increasing its range. However the 36 kg system was cumbersome to carry and difficult to use. Thus spurred the development of the FmW 41.

Similar to many other designs of the time, the FmW 41 used a hydrogen torch to ignite a tar and petrol mixture which was fired from a hand-held torch attached to a tank. The petrol and propellant were carried in separate tanks carried on the back which held 11.8 litres (2.6 imp gal; 3.1 US gal) of tar and petrol mixture called Flammöl 19. The FmW 41 proved to be more reliable and easier to operate than its predecessor, it had an increased range of 32 meters (105 ft).[1] and was lighter weighing in at 28.7 kilograms (63 lb).

Problems surfaced against Soviet troops during the winter of 1941 as its lighting mechanism was unable to cope with the cold weather conditions. Later versions of the weapon replaced the hydrogen torch with a cartridge based system which proved more effective. Flamethrower troops are often targeted by enemy troops as they take a heavy psychological toll on enemy morale in addition to being effective weapons against well entrenched enemy troops. As such, these weapons were often dressed to look like standard infantry rifles in an attempt to disguise operators.[2][citation needed]
>>
>>4620100
nice dubs, but evreybody knows flmamenwefer42 is where its really at
>>
>>4620096

You sir made me want to drink bleach
>>
>>4620096
It's OK, being a cuckold happens to a lot of middle-aged white people these days. I'll call you back in an hour once you've calmed down.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 245x215px
>>4620096
>>
>>4620096
Got to love the mad gaming geek
>>
>>4620096
what's a moot?
>>
>>4620186
lölz
>>
>>4620192
it's the frote part of a mooterboot
>>
>>4620096
The problem is, OP, that you aren't seeing all the posts. You're just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, so you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
the idea isn't bad, friend, its just that it has been invaded by /b/ - jects lately and all they can do is post crossdressing pics and criticize others. plus if you get mauled by a grizzle bear you would likely not have the strength to rub hot sauce in youre wounds
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.