[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leling out loud = lol >loveing every lol = lel what does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: LEL ALELT.gif (234KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
LEL ALELT.gif
234KB, 480x320px
>leling out loud = lol
>loveing every lol = lel
what does "kek" stand for???
>>
That's what lol comes out as in horde WoW language
>>
Kill every Kike
>>
>>4619618
Wow just because u don't know dosent mean u have to make up something ridiculuos
>>
As of the census of 2010,[1] there were 347 people, 149 households, and 106 families residing in the town. The racial makeup of the town was 97.7% White, 1.4% Native American,0.6% Asian (all Chinese), and 0.3% African American. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.3% of the population.

The population density was 9.1 people per square mile (3.5/km2). There were 223 housing units at an average density of 6.2 per square mile (2.4/km2) as of 2000.[2]

There were 130 households out of which 25.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 64.6% were married couples living together, 6.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 23.1% were non-families. 20.8% of all households were made up of individuals and 5.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.52 and the average family size was 2.91.

In the town the population was spread out with 24.1% under the age of 18, 4.9% from 18 to 24, 24.1% from 25 to 44, 30.8% from 45 to 64, and 16.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 44 years. For every 100 females there were 124.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 114.7 males.

The median income for a household in the town was $37,083, and the median income for a family was $40,417. Males had a median income of $28,750 versus $23,500 for females. The per capita income for the town was $15,772. About 3.2% of families and 10.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 16.9% of those under age 18 and none of those age 65 or over.
>>
>>4619625
that was extremely rude of you and probably ILLEGAL too, please NEVER do this again or we will have to report you to the authorities and the POLICE!!!
>>
File: 1402892620523.gif (67KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1402892620523.gif
67KB, 480x360px
>>
Killing every kike
>>
>>4619651
i was about to post that but decided to ctrl+f kike first
you're a fucking dummy
>>
>>4619621
cam here 2 post thsi
>>
Kek stands for

Kek, eternal kek

which stands for

Kek, eternal kek; eternal Kek, eternal Kek

and so on
>>
>>4619612
Theda Ukena (1432 in Oldersum – 16 November 1494 in Greetsiel) was from 1466 to about 1480 regent of the County of East Frisia.

Theda was the granddaughter and heiress of the chief Focko Ukena (died 1436) and was born in 1432 in Oldersum as the daughter of Uko Fockena and Heba Attena of Dornum. She was probably named after her grandmother Theda of Reide, the first wife of Focko Ukena. Her father was assassinated in June 1432.

In 1455 she was second wife of Ulrich I Cirksena, who had been Count of East Frisia since 1454. Between 1457 to 1465, they had six children: Heba, Gela, Enno I, Edzard I the Great, Ucko and Almuth. Theda brought, among other claims, Oldersum into the marriage, which considerably weakened the ruling chief Wiard of Oldersum.

After Ulrich's death in 1466 she took over the official business of the house Cirksena. She was assisted by the chief Sibet Attena. She ruled until about 1480, when her sons sons Enno I and Edzard I came of age.

Theda died on 16 November 1494 in Greetsiel.
>>
>>4619867
Underrated post
>>
>>4619855
nice dubs mate
>>
it's a corruption of lel
>>
>>4619612
By spewing these quite frankly absurd definitions members of the general public may feel as if they actually have a crude grasp on what loling and leling truly are. Although a comforting thought, it is beyond wrong to believe that these are what these acronyms stand for. Now you may be thinking: "Well if you know so much about lols and lels and everything inbetween, then why don't you just tell us what they stand for you idiot!!" Well I don't know. Nobody knows. And it is VERY VERY WRONG to CLAIM that you know, and then try to CASH IN on this claim by FOOLING ignorant people who don't know any better.

>In these following sentences I shall deduce why these acronyms cannot be...

given that lol stand's for 'leling out loud' and lel stands for 'loving every lol', let us generate an un-acronym-ed 'lol'. We begin with 'leling out loud', which becomes 'loving every lol out loud', which becomes 'loving every leling out loud out loud' which becomes 'loving every loving every lol out loud out loud', which will eventually expand to 'loving every loving every loving every loveing every' ad infinitum. If we were to expand 'lel' in a similar manner it would become
<loving every loving every loving every< ad infinitum

>so you see why this cannot be?
these cannot be the correct initial component phrases, for if they were, lol and lel would stand for the >exact same thing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.