[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man approaches you on the street and asks you for scrap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: engineer.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
engineer.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
This man approaches you on the street and asks you for scrap metal for his newest building project. What do you say to get out of this situation?
>>
File: 2371735544_34ccfbc4e5.jpg (86KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
2371735544_34ccfbc4e5.jpg
86KB, 500x441px
ITS THE GUY FROM BAWSTUN BABY AND TODAY IM SERIOUS. IM FUCKIN 10 TIMES WORSE THAN AIDS! I GOT AN EMAIL FROM SOME FUCKIN ASSHOLE RAGHEAD OVER AT WWW.TITSASSESANDDICKS.COM AND HERES THE THE THING -- NUCULAR FUCKIN WAR IMMINATE-- NO QUESTION ABOUT IT! WHAT YOU GUYS GOTTA DO IS START EATON YOUR SHIT. START EATING YOUR ASSHOLES OUT -- START GETTING YOUR ASSHOLE SO EATEN OUT -- FUCKIN EVERYTHING. LISTEN YOU SKINNY LIYTLE MOTHERFUCKER. I JACK OFF TWO WRINKLY LOOKIN BALLS, I SUCK LARGE ELEPHANT DICKS! I TAKE EIGHTY SEVEN FUCKIN SHITS IN FOUR MINUTES! YOU LITTLE COCKROACH BASTARDS! YOU LITTLE COCK SUCKERS! SO, THAT BRINGS ME BACK TO THE- YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! YOURE ALL FUCKIN STUPID! YOURE ALL FUCKIN SUCKIN COCK! WORST OF ALL YOURE UGLY! AND YOU DONT FUCKIN THINK I GET A SET OF TITTIES AND BEER. FUCK FUCK FIDDLY-MOTHERFUCKIN FUCK. EUFH TEUGH LEUGH DEUGH BREUGHLEGH GUEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: one.gif (961KB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
one.gif
961KB, 245x215px
>>4613632
>>
offer to sellem tools and weapons built from scrap metal instead
>>
>>4613634
"That is all well and good sir, but do you have the scrap metal that you owe me?"

Uh oh, now he seems to think you owe him that metal. Things have gone from bad to worse.
>>
>>4613632
slap that gay little hat off his head and tell him to stop making our world an infrastructural prison
>>
>>4613644
"What you got?"
>>
File: engineer2.jpg (9KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
engineer2.jpg
9KB, 192x262px
>>4613650
He mad now
>>
File: fun.jpg (70KB, 790x422px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
70KB, 790x422px
>>4613632
where i live if someone asks you for scrap metal in the street, its not an engineer its a gipsy or something. so id say that im sorry, i dont have any and would maybe give him a cigarette so he leaves me alone
>>
File: Moe_Cronin.jpg (24KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Moe_Cronin.jpg
24KB, 300x169px
>>4613651
thes aint just any old pieces of wod
>>
>>4613637
>>4613646
YOU LISTEN HERE YU SKINNY LIYTLE MOTHER FUCKER. GET YOUR SHITTY STREET CONSTRUCTION OUTTA BAWSTUN.
>>
>>4613663
*takes cigarette*
"Gonna need at least 100 more of these to build something substantial"
He won't let you leave.
>>
>>4613669
"I'll take it... what else you got?"

>>4613671
"Not until I get payed my due sir"
>>
>>4613397
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT ALREADY
>>
Fuck him
>>
File: 1164.gif (31KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1164.gif
31KB, 320x240px
>>4613679
o thes pieces of wood not gud enof for u?? u r the young ronathan twist demanding more porridge "gib poridge to me gib GIB" well u not getten it NOP my porige no porige for u nop NOP

http://youtu.be/U90dnUbZMmM
>>
>>4613672
he will. ive been asked for stuff in the street by gypsies almost all my life, i know how to deal with the man. i'll give him a second cigarette, talk faster, louder, and walk quickly out of his sight at the same time. no cigarette thing will be built today my good sir
>>
>>4613632

Sir, I do not believe that you have the necessary metallurgical know-how to convert this scrap to a useful form.

Might I interest you in some A36 U.S. steel shaped to your specifications instead?
>>
>>4613632
lol no
>>
File: 1465170655511.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1465170655511.gif
1MB, 320x240px
you little normal faggot no body i mean NOBODY gives a shit about your problems. let me tell you about something thats actually relevant.

Grading. I can't stand a fucking shitty grade. Back in the day, all we had was an instrument, a 5lb sledge and some stakes. and we made fucking do.

We set our own shot poles. we ran our shots down the line. and we knew how to fucking grade. THREE. MOTIONS. drag, push, and smooth. if you're doing anything else, YOU'RE FUCKING UP. Smooth out your foot prints. Pack the sand down. I don't want to see no wavy fucking pipes in my ditch.

you little fuck
>>
>>4613632
-tornado kicks him in the head- back the fuck off?!?!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.