[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you'e a very, VERY bad person there's banter, and then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bad-person1.jpg (89KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
bad-person1.jpg
89KB, 650x450px
you'e a very, VERY bad person
there's banter, and then there's acting like a complete asshole for months on end

don't be a bad person
>>
Whoa buddy cool those m*mmaries
No need to get so frustrated. It's gonna be OK. If you need a hug I'll be right here OK. Let's hug it out on our nice friendly board.

Whoa. There there

Wasn't that nice

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4610057
If you have bad people in your life simply cut them out and watch them flounder around acting like the victim because you're not letting them suck your blood anymore

trust me it's pretty funny to watch
>>
>>4610061
>Your fortune: Bad Luck
That's not your fortune, that's mine for the past year or so. It's been so bad my dad died this year

>>4610066
what if what I like has a lot of bad people nearby?
>>
File: 250px-138Omanyte.png (65KB, 250x250px)
250px-138Omanyte.png
65KB, 250x250px
>>4610066
Nice dubs, and that's a good outlook! Perhaps you should try to take a little less pleasure in seeing others floundering around, though, even if they've hurt you in the past! :^)
>>
>>4610073
You're not funny.
>>
I now appreciate [s4s]. It serves as a dumping ground for insanity that can't rightly be posted anywhere else.
>>
>>4610076
I'm not trying to be, friend. I find it cathartic to be nice to a stupid degree.
>>
>>4610073
my philosophy is that I will try my best to work through issues with someone and try to confront and resolve issues but when someone crosses a line and does something unforgivable I don't think it's a bad thing to laugh at them when they face the consequences of their actions

overall I hope they learn from the experience and become a better person and have a good life eventually, but if I find their pain humorous in the process I don't think that's a bad thing
>>
>>4610082
have you ever considered that someone's life may have actually been better before you started laughing at their pain?
It also sounds very self-centered. like you might not actually care about the good of the other person at all.
>>
>>4610079
it goes much deeper than that
>>
>>4610094
It might have been, but If i've tried to do the right thing and to be there for someone and they throw your support and friendship away for their own temporary benefit I can't help but find their consequences to those actions a little humerous

I hope that they have a good life eventually, but sometimes people need to go through pain to learn a lesson. I have had to go through this as well, and if the people who I've hurt were laughing at me while I had to face consequences I think that's fine.

Being self-centered isn't always bad imo

If we all truly knew ourselves being self centered and looking out for the common good would look exactly the same

There's a point at which you need to cut the giving selfless attitude off with some people otherwise you'll end up messing yourself up and being less able to help people who won't fug you over
>>
>>4610104
So then, what kinds of people do you help, and why? What kinds of lessons are you trying to teach?
>>
>>4610111
Nice trips!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should give people second chances and try to understand them and to be a good friend to them.

But, when you have tried to be there for someone multiple times and they betray you in a way that is extreme there's a point at which you need to put a limit on how many chance you give someone. And, if they've done something awful enough to you, and in the future they have to face the consequences of their poor choices I don't think it's a bad thing that you find their plight a little humerous.

I guess in the past I've had poor choices of friends and lovers which is why I've developed this attitude. The consequences of giving unlimited chances is that you will be dragged down to their level eventually. Eventually you will do something as bad as their actions have been just to try and cope with the situations they've put you in.

In general I try to help people who have a different perspective than most people. People who see the world differently, or who may be misunderstood.

In general I don't try to "teach" people necessarily, but if I do have some kind of message or lesson I try to impart on people it's that it's possible to find a way to be yourself and to hold on to your unique vision without totally abandoning humanity as a whole or becoming alienated. I want people to see they can view the world as beautiful even if human systems are fugged up. And that people are not as bad as they might think, we're all just pretty confused and messed up.

I guess my attraction to novel ways of looking at the world, and of people who are against the grain has led me to befriend some callus nihilistic (in a bad way) people, so personally I'm working on finding people to relate to that have a unique perspective and who are subversive who won't end up hurting me or other people around them.
>>
>>4610111

>111

First of all Nice trips.

Second of all, I'm not the guy you're talking to.

Lastly, I agree with you on how laughing at someone's misfortune or suffering is the worst, pity is probably better to feel even though in its own way it's also bad. I would prefer not to even notice the people I have cut off once they have committed a great transgression against me. It's healthy for both parties involved.

That's Roggenbrot, also known as rye bread
>>
>>4610135
>>4610135
I agree to a point. You should never go out of your way to stalk someone who you've had a falling out with imo. But, if you just happen to see that they're having problems due to the way they've hurt people I don't think it's bad to laugh at that. A sense of poetic justice can be humerous.

I admit though that I might have some serious flaw in regards to this topic because I've been hurt by a lot of people in the past.

I've been cheated on (she cheated on me with my "best friend")

I've had people make up their whole past to seem cool to me

My housemate slept with my other housemate gf and then was an asshole to him after promising he wouldn't make our living situation bad

As a very young kid my friendships consisted of people who told me I was going to hell for being interested in science and people who tried to get me to misbehave

In short I've had very little positive peer influences so I'm in the process of figuring out why I seem to attract these people, what I can do to stop attracting these people, and how to recover from the pain they've caused me in the past

In general I feel like I'm making progress and getting better at recognizing warning signs of harmful people before I befriended them

I've also developed healthier boundaries

I've became more sociable

But, I would be lying if I said I've fully come to terms with the wreck that my social life has been
>>
>>4610133
I suppose the polite thing to do on [s4s] is to compliment your dubs.

An interesting post. A very interesting post that I will need to read several times.

>>4610135
I don't want to laugh at the misfortunes awful people. I want them gone and away from my life.

There's a limit to how much one can take, and the limit is almost always lower the more important something is to someone.
There does come a point in some situations where one might be too devoted to have the best of judgment.
>>
>>4610152
the world is full of dicks tbh. [s4s] is one of the best communities I've ever been a part of and even this place gets overrun by dicks ( which isn't terribly surprising, we are on 4chan)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.