[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright frens I just got off work so I went by Kroger right and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20160716_231735-1.jpg (619KB, 1840x2582px) Image search: [Google]
20160716_231735-1.jpg
619KB, 1840x2582px
Alright frens I just got off work so I went by Kroger right and picked up a few things. This wine was in the clearance. Do you see the issue? How the fuck has it spilled over and stained the label when the foil is still on it? My feeling is that they must have overfilled it before putting the cork in. What do u think? Not sure if that's why it's clearance. I just opened it and it tastes fine.
>>
>>4606747
nah what probably have happened was one of the bottle on the crate above it broke and got onto it like that no thing to be scare of
>>
>>4606766
Except that's how it always drips over the label when it's been poured and some runs over. I'd expect breakage to cause more of a random splash so I'm pretty sure that's out of the bottle itself.
>>
>>4606766
Oh and nice dubs
>>
And when I'm done drinking this wine I'm going to fill it with pee and stick it up my butt and do a handstand.
>>
>>4606803
It's pretty easy to tell who the imposters are...
>>
>>4606813
no kidding

>>4606788
dubs, nice
>>
big ol' bigfat! ma dude!
>>
>>4606813
You're not me. I'm me. And I'm LoLo.
>>
>>4606833
Nice dubs. It's just a name but I used it first and I'm also OP. Get ur own namefig, turbonerd.
>>
tubgut da main homy
>>4606803
u funney. u mecha me laff u r only thing makeing thread worthwhile gosh bless u
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.