[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHos you're favorite westtler? mine favorite is Bulk Bogan.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 11

File: hoke_hagen.png (260KB, 467x506px) Image search: [Google]
hoke_hagen.png
260KB, 467x506px
WHos you're favorite westtler? mine favorite is Bulk Bogan.

pic related, it's Bolk Bugan
>>
Macho Man Randy Savage
>>
File: 5189761hbk.jpg (73KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
5189761hbk.jpg
73KB, 500x700px
heartbreak kid shawn michaels
>>
File: ya.jpg (181KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
ya.jpg
181KB, 1200x798px
>>4602157
Jerk it, mah Man!
>>
File: ssselpaso.png (1MB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ssselpaso.png
1MB, 820x1024px
would you please listen to what the peeble is boiling?

pic related, it's the peeble
>>
File: 1464049124050.jpg (12KB, 236x316px) Image search: [Google]
1464049124050.jpg
12KB, 236x316px
>>4602107
>>
File: 1456936544854.png (42KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1456936544854.png
42KB, 165x115px
>>
>>4602315

Anyone else not understand John Cena?

Like, come come all he has to do is wave his hand infront of his face, and then people cant see him? Surely if this were the case he wouldn't appear on camera and the WWE would have a nightmare filming him. If I were Vince and a wrestler came up to me and said he wanted to join up but he would do all the fighting whilst invisible I'd tell him to fuck off because its probably just some chode excuse to slack off the job.
>>
well as long as we're on a wessling theme, maybe you guys can help settle something for me. how do you pronounce kayfabe?

i've always pronounced it "kayfabe". but, all my friends say it's pronounced "silly ass made up shit that wouldn't hold the attention of a 5 year old".

to cloud matters further, i went to the wiki and they said it was pronounced "several greased up men in their underwear poncing about on a stained mat performing homo-erotic foreplay before retiring to the shower room for a bit of bouncy bouncy".

and what is it with BiggiE rassling again? i thought Tupac killed him 20 years ago.

so confusing....
>>
File: the_buffet_is_closed.jpg (38KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
the_buffet_is_closed.jpg
38KB, 1024x576px
ya know, for fucks sake....The Apter Mags used to maintain kayfabe when a babyface was over in The Fed, but when Vinne Mac started selling heel heat after the screwjob, the only way to get over was to work stiff on a jobber with a strong-style puroresu workrate. i'd hate to draw a shoot on a beat down blind tag with a blown spot botch that broadwayed some cheap heat to a double turn. but that goes without saying. to forgo the chicken wing and just shoot the bantam in a rest hold for sake of a bump would sell a vince over the top to heel a very mark one more time than to dusty the whole damn thing... it's just not good for business. and that's not smark on the curb step out of nowhere.

fuck guys, c'mon.....do you take this shit serial or not???
>>
File: KennyMcCormick.png (140KB, 270x366px) Image search: [Google]
KennyMcCormick.png
140KB, 270x366px
Oh my God, they killed Kenny!
>>
File: kyle.png (20KB, 636x740px) Image search: [Google]
kyle.png
20KB, 636x740px
YOU BASTARDS!!
>>
i remember the last face that made a false comback at a fallout shot. it wasn't the first time i saw a foreign object gased by a glorified jobber in a gorrilla position (another hotshot from the high rent district, you know what i mean, *wink wink*). he made a hotshot on an interbrand kickout and missed his spot tottaly. talk about a no sell, jeeze louise. this guy was a definite ref bump.
>>
File: hilter.jpg (10KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
hilter.jpg
10KB, 242x250px
One hitler shall henceforth be a unit of measurement equal to 1.2 x 10 to the 7th human deaths.

Standard SI prefixes apply. Thus Harold Shipman's achievement of 218 murders amount to 18 microhitlers. Jack the Ripper, with only 5 confirmed kills, compiled a paltry 413 nanohitlers.

The true utility of the hitler as an SI unit is that it allows useful unit conversions.

For example: the EPA currently values a human life as being worth 6.9 million US dollars (6.9 megadollars). A simple unit conversion thus gives us 1 hitler equivalent to -82,800,000,000,000 dollars (-82.8 teradollars).

It can therefore be quantitatively established whether or not someone or something is "worse than Hitler". On September 29, 2008, the Dow lost 1.2 trillion dollars in one day, roughly equivalent to 14.5 millihitlers. The US deficit is currently around 18 trillion dollars, about 21.7 centihitlers. Joseph Stalin and Mao Ze-Dong are the only two people who can truly be called worse than Hitler, with their genocides totaling approximately 23 million (1.92 hitlers) and 50 million (4.17 hitlers) respectively.

In conclusion, the next time your bank nails you with a 35 dollar overdraft fee, you can confidently tell them that they are currently screwing you over to the tune of 423 femtohitlers and ask if they have a very tiny Auschwitz behind the counter.
>>
>>4602370
Jesus Christ I don't know how you wrote this. Completely incomprehensible.
>>
File: 1398635194641.jpg (178KB, 373x500px)
1398635194641.jpg
178KB, 373x500px
>>4602411
>11
Nice.

Anyway, pic related is my favorite wrestler.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4602426
First time I've seen this pasta. I found it very humorous.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.