[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna need you're honest to g-d opiniong on th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1468359637397.jpg (1015KB, 1366x786px) Image search: [Google]
1468359637397.jpg
1015KB, 1366x786px
I'm gonna need you're honest to g-d opiniong on the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bOoWFmVFCg
>>
>>4601696
here i go
brb in 10 minutes
>>
>>4601698
In my honest opinion, it was entertaining. That guy seemed like a real crackhead, so it had that aspect of authenticity. He was pretty high on crack most of the time. Also, that part where he was being a baby was really weird. Overall it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen, and it made me want to not smoke crack. I liked the ragga stuff too.
>>
>>4601726
he's still alive but his brain is so fried he thinks he's ol dirty bastard reincarnated

truly the hero we deserve
>>
>>4601739
It reminded me of this homeless dude that lived in the town I grew up in who called himself Prince. My friends went around with a video camera filming him do insane shit one day and it was pretty great. This was before youtube though so it never got to the internet. That guy got murdered not too long after that anyway.
>>
>>4601751
my brother is a schizo and just today was telling me about a silver family who were being harassed by golden cats who were "trespassing" and you cant help but laugh but I feel horrible and worry for him

newsflash: sincerity is a more advanced esoteric form of memery
>>
>>4601769
I was thinking today is there a word for when you do something that's both ironic and sincere at the same time? Because that's basically what I'm doing on this board now.
>>
>>4601775
welcome to [s4s] friend
>>
>>4601781
I've been here the whole time tbh, I'm just saying that's what my posting style has evolved into at this point.
>>
File: lolface.png (22KB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
lolface.png
22KB, 200x188px
>>4601775
irony is inherent farce so you sorta ascend to a more ascetic idealistic and genuine form of comedy and it feels more freeing and without the banality of incessant repetition

dont get me wrong im kind of a caustic asshole and nobody should realistically like me but my bitterness is supplemented by my desire to better myself and not get drunk and spew verbal berserkery at people for posting anime pics
>>
>>4601808
Honestly, I just think pure irony and satire ultimately fails as a form of humor. It relys on the audience understanding that at the core of the joke the author is being insincere, and it almost always fails to be apparent enough for most people to get it. Sincerity is good, but there's not quite a lot of comedic opportunity in being completely sincere all the time. I think I found some weird middle ground that I didn't really know existed before. I'm mostly on this board to make jokes though, and I really think irony is very played out at this point.
>>
>>4601843
it has a bad halflife same reason tim and eric and eric andre show got progressively worse because it becomes fragmented garbled garbage sooner or later then we return to "point zero"
>>
>>4601884
I saw Tim and Eric live once and it was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. DJ Dougpound was great, but when Tim and Eric finally got on stage, they came out in neon yellow spandex bodysuits and sang a song for 10-15 minutes where the only words were "diarrhea". My friend's brother actually walked out of the show because he couldn't handle it.
>>
>>4601898
same with eric andre abusing editing and flash cuts as opposed to season 1 which was a slowburn funny as shit surreal comedy that melded the late night format to a tee yet still was making a deconstruction and mockery of it

I think they bottom out or get so tired of giving the generic "haha irony" kid on youtube what the want and go full fucking wiseau and it's not even self sabotage so much an abortive effort of...shit

emo phillips is tremendous though you should look him up
>>
>>4601906
I know about Emo Phillips. He was that character on Home Movies and he had that tiny part in UHF. I've never seen his stand-up though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.