[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here we all list some of your classic S4S stuff. Everything that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Holy dubs.jpg (44KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
Holy dubs.jpg
44KB, 602x481px
Here we all list some of your classic S4S stuff.
Everything that is on S4S is aloud, that's right; even anime. Especially Doge, though. Ok guys, lets try to list everything in S4S! I'll start; repeating digits!
>>
File: 227 - checked and keked.jpg (4KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
227 - checked and keked.jpg
4KB, 124x125px
>>4590300
nice dubs anon
>>
saged
>>
>>4590306
Thanks, I called 'em :3
>>
>>4590300
checked and kek'd
>>
File: two.gif (1MB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1MB, 245x215px
>>4590300
>>
File: 1435219689995.jpg (34KB, 401x511px) Image search: [Google]
1435219689995.jpg
34KB, 401x511px
>>4590300
>>
File: BadLieutenant_Iguanas.jpg (31KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
BadLieutenant_Iguanas.jpg
31KB, 768x432px
haha boypussy and sniffing farts am i right boys

look how i interject my degenerate beat-off fantasy into irony because its sooo ironic that i jerk off to this haha

im so hilarious gee mom what do you mean of course i want the ranch dip with my bread sticks dumb cunt <gets back on skype with his trap friends" hehe sorry boys~ now where were we? ohh MMMF SUCK MY DADDY NEVER LOVED ME
>>
>>4590357
dude come on if you're such a master trole you should be aware of the fact that you're getting baited by that shit
>>
>>4590365
No no, he has a point. You see some of that stuff on S4S; just not much.
>>
>>4590381
i know he has a point, and i agree with it. my point is that by making a post of that nature he loses the game
>>
>>4590365
I know I'm being trolled but I get drunk and cannot help myself and unironically by trying to snuff out faggot posting I'm just shitting up the board myself.

It's annoying though DARE I BREAK THE META when I come here and it's all bury nice girl I feel legit happiness and when I come here and see faggots roleplaying and posting twitter/blackcock shit its like for real? why do you think I come here? it's because I held s4s sacrosanct SPECIFICALLY because I hoped it'd be free of the garbage but nope

so pretend you're my wife and I'm your husband and you're watching me take my 5th and 6th drink and you sigh and massage your brows "Here we go.."
>>
>>4590411
Nice dubs, and nice speech.

>>4590410
true true
>>
>>4590411
It's just faggots being faggots, dude. (Nice dubs btw) And they have literally always been here. Did you actually ever come to this board prior to this year (I only ask because I haven't seen you post with this name before then, and you started posting that picture of yourself relatively recently as well.) This board is always a mix of genuinely funny/intelligent people and supreme faggots shitting things up for their own amusement. The reason this board is so resilient and awesome is that we generally ignore the fuck out of that aspect of things and focus on better shit. All you have to do is learn how to use filters and stopped getting so easily triggered when unfiltered shit gets through. Literally, literally, literally every EVERY SINGLE stupid faggot that has come here with an agenda to "fuck shit up" on the nice board has exhausted themselves within a few months. So many are gone now. So fucking many. Just tough it out and become the ultimate winner. It's what I did.
>>
>>4590435
Does that mean I failed on making this thread? Mind if I have some tips on how to do it better?
>>
>>4590442
Sorry to derail it in this manner, I'm done now.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4590450
What do you mean? I genuinely want to know if I failed on making this lol.
>>
you find stickies!
>>
-fortune
-creating copypastas
-#rude
-Smug Wojak
-dogefruit
-Top Leek
-Gums Pepe (was once maymay of the dayday here so pls don't call me dumb frogposter that's #rude)
->who are you quoting?
-Fore!
-post peeker
-le out-looking man
-TOP TOP
-lemon line
-kek suits
-fef, Fefe & FEFe
-Smug Zone / #justwojakthings
-Food Gore!
-inverted Fore!
-CIAss
-GET-surrounding (obscure maymay forgotten by most)
-towre (obscure maymay forgotten by EVERYONE including me)
-BAVI vs. BANTI
-Shrek
-Awoo~
-Mr. Likes To Sage Threads
-[a/jp]
-Gippo Dudee
-Sticky Stack
-Smuglord
-dent in a bottle (only oldfigs and those who actively read the wiki remember)
-ses
-sesember
-Bane
-yee
-Brotherman Bill
-ayy lmao
-Chaika
-privilege
-dank memes
-:^)
-[brackets] and [ n u b r a c k e t s ] (were supposed to replace /forwardslash/ (because the name of this board is between brackets not forwardslashes hahaha get it lol) but never did rest in rip in RIP in peace :^(((((( we grey every Tim (even the terrible one) tbh)

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4590588
livin for dos hitler dubs doe
>>
>>4590588
Nice dubs, and very nice list comrade!
>>
File: Two_eights.jpg (303KB, 2048x1708px) Image search: [Google]
Two_eights.jpg
303KB, 2048x1708px
>>4590588
nice dub

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4590594
>>4590595
Thanks, darth p and anon.

Also, this:
-you have been visited by X, Y will come to you if/unless you post Z in this thread / N times

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4590599
Nice dubs again. Anybody got an immunity cat though? Since there is no way to figure out the value of those.
>>
>>4590597
>>4590610
Thanks.

More:
-le shig pig
-Costanza
-honk
-smuf Cirno
-A E S T H E T I C
-obey consume conform

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4590644
good post i read it
>>
>>4590730
But did you notice? That poster got dubs! hold up, i'll check them

>>4590644
>44
>Dubs
Nice
>>
cowe
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.