[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, black man here with a message for white people. We are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1458181050636.png (500KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458181050636.png
500KB, 600x600px
Hey, black man here with a message for white people.

We are not asking you to apologize for your ancestors. We are asking you to dismantle the systems they built and you maintain and benefit from.
>>
>>4580878
we need your help
if you think that anyone besides the super rich are actually enjoying this system then you are misguided
our enemy is the oleghark
>>
>>4580878
At least he's not so unsophisticated that he cannot be held liable for extreme carelessness.
>>
You are right, we do have to dismantle "Obamas Crap" !!!
>>
>>4580878
or you could just go the fuck back to africa if you don't like society
also, go pretend to be black somewhere else you piece of shit
>>
File: 1455844436127.jpg (55KB, 780x488px) Image search: [Google]
1455844436127.jpg
55KB, 780x488px
>>4580878
>handful of businesses failed
>hundreds successful
lul u mad nug nig :^)
>>
What are these systems you speak of and what would the be replaced with if dismantled?
>>
>>4580992
you know, the "system", man....
>>
>>4580878
hello, black man! yea see, thing is, the only reason you're not wiping your blood-encrusted asshole with tree bark, the only reason you aren't the starving cleft-lipped son of a witch-doctor pygmy, the only reason you can begin to conceive of higher education, is because we so graciously gave you a chance to benefit from the system that has shaped the greatest minds of our time and led to the advent of modern technology. we won't be dumbing down the coursework just because your genetic lineage consists of several thousand years cooking up mud-patties in a dilapidated dirt hut. who knows-- if we had left your dung-smeared great great grandfather to his hocus-pocus, it may have alchemized some miraculous african renaissance, but we weren't about to wait for your clueless cannibalistic ancestors to discover a commitment to progress and civility in a rapidly advancing world. next time the white man's system disappoints you, we're happy to wave you off at the pier as you boat over to the congo and create your utopia in the hellish corners of the earth that your eternally disappointing bloodlines maintain.

we are the future, you're an ape-brained ingrate. get grateful, ingrate.
>>
>>4581001
>>>/pol/
>>
>>4581023
>>>/nah/
>>
File: alongnumberwashere.jpg (31KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
alongnumberwashere.jpg
31KB, 800x520px
>>4580997
This is the perfect image for this post in this ITT. (But how did Kek get all the way over on this other website?
>>
Because he'll rid us of your shit.
>>
>>4580878
but apologizing is easier
>>
>>4581001
My problem with this perspective, whether it is being stated sincerely on ironically, is that the motivations of the Europeans was primarily economic and territorial exploitation. Any higher learning or technology that eventually passed into the hands of conquered and/or exploited peoples wasn't exactly given out of the kindness of the white man's heart.
>>
sage this garbage. until you have a decent candidate OP, the likes of which can NOT be bernie or criminillary, just stick this little chart in your butt. So you have never failed at anything? Failure and success is what makes people great.
>>
>>4581275
that's all subjective whether or not people thing a candidate is "good"
you gotta prove their lies wrong.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467917273409.webm
>>
>>4581283
it is not subjective if you have absolute good or evil as a reference. but when you make good or evil, or wrong or right 'relative and subjective' you have chaos. this is why every civilization that abandons God crashes and burns eventually, or lives in turmoil with few scientific advancements that are helpful. The Golden Age and the Age of Enlightenment were times of good and times of advancement. What do we have now? Rehashing of old tech, chemicals, herbicides, fungicides, drugs, abortions, police state, death, hatred, government intrusion, lies. Catholocism is not Christian, neither is mormonism, or latter day saints, or muslim or buddhism. all of those create poverty and confusion and centralization of power and wealth. The only real truth lies in one God who provides absolute answers to right and wrong and allows you to live free and be yourself. The bible as it is translated correctly from Greek/Aramaic tells people how to be nice to others and to live a successful life and advance civilizations correctly. We will never have the perfect candidate but right now Bernie is a communist and Hillary is a career criminal, so at least trump seems to want to run the business of America a bit more like the founding fathers intended. It isn't even close to what would be "best" but it is what it is. All of that said, the future is inevitably set so we will see a one world government type system with a mandatory worship of the leader in charge of it, eventually. Revelations spells this out. If you side with the system you will be responsible for shunning and hating people who follow Christ because those people will not bow down to a man. But that choice will mean death for many of them.. so for the people who hate Christians, that will be a wonderful time for them, as they watch millions of Christians beheaded and exterminated while they get to temporarily live out their fantasy of a life apart from God, until that system collapses as it is foretold.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
>>
please fuck off to >>>/pol/ these threads are extreme cancer
>>
>>4581302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70VWPNb60rg&t=642
>>
>>4581326
politically-charged comments should be made in places where they're not expected in order to reach an audience that may not usually engage in the subject so bleed out on the sidewalk thanks.
>>
>>4580878
wow.... truly makes you ponder....
>>
>>4580878
what systems
>>
>>4581335
Nobody here cares. Buzz off. This is why no one likes /pol/, even if they agree with their views.
>>
>>4581347
welp it exists either way so shove it up your ass maybe
>>
>>4581335
ha i kno rite? 'extreme'.. "EXTREME" cancer. lol. which basically just means he GREATLY dislikes them. that strong reaction is important. means we're doin the rite thing. nigga cant see the esforest for the trees , the blaringly apparent irony in his post. wonder what this dolt's next comment was
>>4581356 think it was this fuckdumb tedium?
>>4581325 or this yahoo! two! i'm about to wrap up my teenage years and i cant draw arms for shit!
>>4581306 wat about this haha really makes you think

you have no high horse to straddle, sagtit.
you are like the spittle in my beard, is what you are like to me
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.