[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread has the potential to become the greatest thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: 1385410798272.jpg (19KB, 379x401px) Image search: [Google]
1385410798272.jpg
19KB, 379x401px
This thread has the potential to become the greatest thread in the world
>>
File: two.gif (1MB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1MB, 245x215px
>>4534931
>>
File: 1465712883498.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1465712883498.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>
ya but it wont
>>
>>4534931
You'll call now!
My AC is working just fine actually hbu?
>>
>>4534931
no, it really doesnt. you fucked up with the image. that shit's so played out. nigga one-a my facebook friends had this as his profile pic. this shit has made the rounds and it's doopstupid. you aren't memeing deep enough. every once in a while i cap a thread and save it to my 'ideal catalog' folder. once i have a decent amount i will combine them in an image and make a thread depicting my ideal catalog. its gna be badass and it probly wont have any of your crappy threads in it judging by this one i can tell ya that
>>
>>4535046
lol your facebook friend is using my oc
>>
>>4535042
see like this, this poster does not have the capacity to deep-meme and so you get the most basic, predictable response imaginable. u happy op? look what u've created. lolo you're a fucking idiot honestly. you are such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>4535049
it was without the sears
>>
>>4535060
tell him to use this one it's much better

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: 1368507922381.png (216KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1368507922381.png
216KB, 360x360px
>>4535046
>>4535052
This thread's potential was squandered by a worthless poster
>>
File: yee.jpg (39KB, 509x429px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
39KB, 509x429px
>>4535071
no, it's okay, we can recover, look at this funny image!
>>
>>4535071
haha bro im kinda a genius no offense. i'm kinda like.... BETTER than u, in like, every way. my pasta was stickied recently which confirms that my contributions are valued. not to mention fuckfunny. they strate fuckfunny. your shit.... well, your shit sucks let's be honest with ourselfs its the only way u gona improve lol
>>
big ol fat dirtfaggot aint too happy about my rise to prominence but it happened. yea well yknow sometimes you think something's gonna happen to you but it happens to someone else and that someone else is me and the thing to happen is a rise to prominence. because you see i have an angle, i have a vision. you do not. you blend in. keep blending bitch its the only thing you're likely to get good at
>>
File: really funny banana.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
really funny banana.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>4535078
that's a pretty funny image

but take a look at this image
>>
>>4535079
I didn't read this vomit, because it's never said anything new.
"I'm great and I can't spell"
>>
big ol steamy shit-soup. lemme just dip into my nic cage folder and share this facial expression with this far-more-prolific & respected poster. the thread had no potential bro. zero potential. same ol shitty meme. most seasoned s4sgoers would argue that it's a bit too surface level, & it is. i know. i have the sensibilities. i'm keen to what belongs here and what doesnt. and you-- well, you don't belong much the hell of anywhere do you lol yea i bet that's how you feel irl
>>4535089
this the potential u talkin about bro? lol dude you're dirt
>>
>>4535096
my. pasta. was. stickied. urs. wasnt.
lol how dat feel not so good huh
also i never spelt anything wrong i didnt mean to spel wrong , dont get it twisted cause ur drunk off ur own myth kid!
>>
>>4535089
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really like this image
>>
File: good s4s.png (110KB, 535x670px) Image search: [Google]
good s4s.png
110KB, 535x670px
>>4535096
i literally hide all of their posts as soon as i realize it was made by them so i don't have to waste my time reading something worthless
>>
aaaand everything i write in this thread will be archived in a pastebin called sparkles #8 for which i will not have to lift a finger because my inimitable schtao and utter genius has been recognized by diligent posters that give a shit or two about hi-qual content on their board, meanwhile every-the-fuck-thing else in this thread will disappear with the tides. disappear with the tides, i deflate ur floaties bitsch
>>
>>4535103
same tbh
>>
>>4535103
wow check out what's left bro! haha, nice, same couple screenshots you've witnessed a couple thousand times before. never gets old, eh! wouldn't want to be challenged, wouldn't want to create new neural pathways in your brain, no, no, anything out of the ordinary scares u. it fritens u. u want a safe space where u can look at mr. cartoon dinosaur all day. oh my god you're on the losing side of history , jus die childless already you're an unfigurative cancer meanwhile i'm famous lol how'd that happen
>>
yeah, nice, nope. nothin unfavorable to me in this thread! ah yes, yee. how i love yee. how i love witnessing the same image of yee get posted again. it gives me comfort. it dissolves the concept of time. yee is timeless and i can pretend my dying face is too, when i look at yee. thankin my lucky stars for YEE, cause without YEE, i'd have to roll with the punches life deals me. but here, here in my room, looking at yee, i can feel eternal. take me to eternity, YEE!
>>
mite as well pack up shop if you're still in this thread expecting anything but unbridled brilliance from yours truly, cause that's what this thread's about now. the overposted memes of yesteryear won't save ya !
>>
>>4535089
Can I save it?
>>
>>4535116
go ahead and save it friend, it's all yours!
>>
>>4535119
yahoo! we did it again! it really happent! h'ha, yes, this has played out a literal milien times before but we're DOIN IT AGAIN! why? well, we've got not-the-hell-much else going on so why not! can ya save it yes ya can! now what? who knows! off to meme more memes we've seen memed before, a day in the life! dirt. unthinking dirt, the both of you.
>>4535116
boring fatass
>>
>>4534931
>>
File: SO MANY DRUGZ.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SO MANY DRUGZ.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>4535089
Your image may be funny, but look at this one!
>>
>>4535130
dirtstupid
>>4535136
slightly less dirtstupid
>>
"good s4s" he names it. lmfao. bro my pasta was stickied urs wasnt. have u ever created a s4s original pasta that was stickied? first of all s4s original pastas never get stickied (except mine) second, no, no u didnt. third, your taste is shit. really, literally, unbridled shit. i've won awards. i have excellent sensibilities. i am quite literally above u bro. i mean im kinda close to sea level so not litterly but figuratively, i am above you and in the real world my opinion holds more weight. 'course it holds more weight here too, im jus sayen, litterly superior to u on every front, more skilled than u in everything u've ever tried, i can run faster i can spit farther i am very wealthy. i'm just... a tier above. a couple tiers above. several tiers above if im gna be accurate.
>>
File: ACCOL-CADES56.png (44KB, 1746x258px) Image search: [Google]
ACCOL-CADES56.png
44KB, 1746x258px
got this bad boy last nite
it's nice when ppl can see thru the memeing to the heart of the message
>>
>>4535165
my You's! mine-mine-mine not urs!
>>
>>4535165
gimme back my yous bitcsh
>>
File: 1418237803430.jpg (1MB, 4558x4542px) Image search: [Google]
1418237803430.jpg
1MB, 4558x4542px
>>4535166
good double
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.