[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get my thread to do iron man numbers, I never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: jeb.jpg (72KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
72KB, 800x450px
How the fuck do I get my thread to do iron man numbers, I never get more than 5 replies to my post I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE MY CONTENT. I just want to for one time in my life get a sticky thread I fucking hate my life so much the other day I was playing poker with my life savings and I heard my dads voice in my head saying "don't call he has the flush" and I started hitting myself in the side of head saying fuck off dad let me play my own hands in life. I called and the guy had the flush and I went noodles I went and ran to the stove and put my hand on it just so I can feel something, Then I ran and climbed a tree outside just to get back to nature , looking back on it I had lost my mind.
>>
As someone who has gotten three stickies in his [s4s] life (one thread was stickied TWO (2) times), I can tell you right now that it is 50% luck, 50% quality content. Just keep doing what you do best, friend.
>>
>>4526138
Dude get hold of yourself,heres problem u suck.Try bathing more regularly don't try so hard and stop being such a Fuck up.
>>
>>4526138
Just killurself you fucking nigger. You think i read all that shit well fuck you
>>
File: 1454245868049.gif (920KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
1454245868049.gif
920KB, 325x203px
>>4526144
hey guy nice dubs but like

<---------this
>>
File: bIrpDNof.jpg (58KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
bIrpDNof.jpg
58KB, 1252x1252px
+2 yes that's too much to read and stop going around expecting people to feel sorry for you I don't even know you and I already can't stand to you what the Fuck is wrong with you anyway
>>
>>4526146
The guy asked so I told him what do you want me to do lie to him.
>>
File: 1465085670572.jpg (49KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
1465085670572.jpg
49KB, 497x427px
>>4526138
>>
>>4526151
lurk more newboy
>>
>>4526361
Been on here several years
>>
File: thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>4526138
Congratulations OP.

Your thread got more than five replies.
>>
File: john-wayne-sonskatie-93.jpg (119KB, 647x355px) Image search: [Google]
john-wayne-sonskatie-93.jpg
119KB, 647x355px
I tell u what he needs a good ass kicking
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.