[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gone over your life, what t's really worth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1440553320934.png (23KB, 336x352px) Image search: [Google]
1440553320934.png
23KB, 336x352px
Have you ever gone over your life, what t's really worth to you, and what it's really worth to other people? I do that all the time, and I don't think my life's worth much to anyone. God, you know, I'm so disgusted with myself. Everyone has something to live for, right? Wrong, not me. None of my friends can stand to be around me too long before realizing what a shit person I am and leaving me. And the worst part is, it's all my fault. I'm such a pathetic and disgusting person, I have no redeeming qualities, I'm a selfish bastard whose never satisfied with anything anyone does for me, and on top of that I have the fucking audacity to think that anyone else should give a shit how I feel, despite how I treat everyone around me. You know, I stayed up all night last night just wondering to myself why the fuck I'm still alive. I don't even know why I'm typing this. I don't deserve life, and I don't deserve sympathy, but I don't want to roll my dice on what hell is like and whether or not it exists. I guess I just needed to get that out, even if it looks like an incoherent mess. I'm glad this board exists, just write this off as an ironic shitpost and know that if you have anyone that you can say definitely loves you, you're at least better off than I am.

This was a shitpost don't take it seriously.
>>
yes and I realized I'm happy with my self-imposed isolation and my nothingness and I'm VERY happy I'm removed from these little teenage rants and diatribes like "OH WOE IS ME I HAVE FOOD, WATER, A HOME AND MONEY AND INTERNET AND VIDEO GAMES AND ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT IN TH WORLD BUT OH WOE IS ME I STILL FEEL EMPTY :l"

Fuck yourself bitch. I really hope something bad happens to you so that you may truly realize what failure truly is.
>>
anus sex

>>4435300
dubs
>>
>>4435306
this, remove /leddit/
>>
File: 1417548550482.jpg (7KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1417548550482.jpg
7KB, 208x250px
>>4435300
OP stop being a whiny faggot and go out and buy yourself a milkshake. I used to be suicidal or pretty close to it, like you, but then I bought a milkshake one day. Let me tell you, I had never had a milkshake before then and it was just INCREDIBLE. Like, maybe that's why you;re so bitchy to your friends, you might have just never tried a milkshake. You know ISIS banned milkshakes, that's why they're always so mad over there in the Middle East fucking goats and whatever. None of them have ever tried the LITERAL food of the gods. Or drink. That might be the best part, it's both!
>>
>>4435300
cnt relate op
i usd 2 hat myself but in th last year ive had a psritaul awkenin broght on by mas intake of alcohlc bevrages n i dnt care about n-e-thing n-e-more in like a good way
knda like ths guy
>>4435306
but less hatful 2wards othrs he neds 2 let go of hs hate it is jst a wy 2 dhumaniz ppl n categorriz thm
th path 2 acceptin life is 2 relize wht a crzy absourd thng it rly is n wht tht can do 2 all th fragile hman minds tht u c tht hav 2 deal w/ it and ratoinalize livin in a mdrn socity
and thn u hav 2 accept th same thgn 4 urself
u op need 2 do the latter th catfish dude neds 2 do th former
>>4435357
i stoped consumin all desrt products a fw mnths ago unles at a restaruant i rec op 2 do th same
it doesnt mak ur lfe beter or n-e-thng but at lst u r doin somthin n changing
>>
I don't know that I've ever hated myself, and I've certainly never wanted to kill myself. I tend to be a pretty cool person, actually. I just like to post jokes and have fun.
>>
>>4435445
that's not a meme, sonny!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.