[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasha Grey has an IQ way above the level of genius. For entertainment,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: sashaissmart.jpg (50KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
sashaissmart.jpg
50KB, 480x640px
Sasha Grey has an IQ way above the level of genius.

For entertainment, she watches the films of Fassbinder, Herzog, Truffaut, Godard, Bertolucci, Mallick amongst other even more obscure artists.

She understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and has exploited it to become a millionaire.

You have every Judd Apatow movie on DVD.
>>
>>4375965
more like sasha GAY amirite! #burninhelllesbianknockedupwasaflawlessmasterpiece
>>
>>4376012
#wasted
>>
>>4375965
I have read her book.
It's mediocre garbage, a legitimate 3/10.
She writes about sex well, but this is her only strength, the characters were entirely one-dimensional (the only facets of their personalities were their sexual preferences, fetishes and so on), and she writes with utter pretension.
>>
File: tumblr_nhomdm5V5M1tyuj71o1_1280.jpg (528KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhomdm5V5M1tyuj71o1_1280.jpg
528KB, 800x800px
>>4375965
>>
>>4375965
>implying that watching obscure artist who make shitty movies makes you intelligent

this is the shit i hate about people who are into artsy movies and contemporary art. they shove their heads way up their o9wn asses and think that simply liking obscure or artsy thigns means they are intelligent. but it doesnt and you guys are just pompous asses who im willing to bet mostly like these things only because you think it proves how smart you are and not on any actual artistic or entertainment value.
>>
>>4376089
more like this please

i especially liked the part about "struggling" and "tears in eyes"
>>
She might be smart, but the way she portrays her intelligence makes her seem pretentious as fuck. Idk maybe I'm just jellyfag cuck.
>>
>>4375965
Bretty gud, but lars von trier is best cinema 10/10 u did not understand it
>>
>>4375965
If she's so smart why does she have so many stds?
>>
>>4375965
*tilts fedora*
>>
>>4375965
a truly smart person knows that nothing matters and making pretentious books is a waste of time you could have spent fapping
>>
46 get
>>
>>4375965
camus can do but sartre is smartre
>>
>>4375965
not only is she a whore, she's a smarmy obnoxious cunt

dubs
>>
>>4375965
women are stupid
>>
>>4375965
sasha grey gave me a high five once that was pretty cool i didnt wash my hand and i jerked off later with it while watching her get choked
>>
>>4376545
>not Tarkovsky
fucking plebs everywhere i can't even
>>
>>4375965
>>
>>4377354
rude
>>
>>4377354
yes LMAO
this guy gets it
>>
File: 0p14k3lupp.jpg (13KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
0p14k3lupp.jpg
13KB, 500x332px
>>4377354
>>
>>4375965
Oh yeah like reading that pseudophilosophical shit makes her smart.
>>
"Existentialism from Dostoyevsky to Sartre". Wow,sounds really smart, doesn't it?

Now translate that into normal words: "What some people who lived 100 years ago thought about some stuff". The answer is who the fuck cares? That's not going to teach you anything about the world. You won't even discover anything new about what those people thought since their writings have already been analyzed 500000 times. It's pointless.

What's written is written, the information in it is finite, so there's no reason to analyze it a hundred times. The outside world on the other hand has a (for all practical purposes) infinite amount of complexity and stuff to research. Go research how people feel about existentialism in the real world today, not in the written papers of 1850, at least you will be creating new knowledge (actually it'd be even better if you researched anything else, but it's a start).
>>
>>4377394
you're just a misogynistic loser beta virgin that can't get any sex and you're mad that a woman is smarter than you
>>
>>4377394
>>4377438
hmmmmm I can see both side's.....
>>
>>4377394
>>4377438
lol u never had sex
>>
intelligence doesn't really matter when you lick cum off toilet bowls and get fucked in the throat

it's like I'm supposed to respect lil wayne because he's rich? He's still a dumb nigger. Same thing here, ohh she reads sarte and rand? is that in between the gangbangs?

women are memes.
>>
>>4377245

that's not smart that's hecka gay!
>>
>>4377790
lol u never had sex
>>
>>4378654
lol u never had sex
>>
>>4378716
>>4378654
>>4377790

all me btw
>>
>>4377394
lol r u srs dude
>>
>>4378767
me irl
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.