[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what they say, hehe TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 4.jpg (49KB, 640x605px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
49KB, 640x605px
You know what they say, hehe

TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!! haha

get it
>>
succ
>>
Which one do you think is the alpha head?
>>
jeezy petes
>>
Do you think they kiss when they're masturbating?
>>
>>4341455
the one with a good head on her shoulder!!!!!!!!! hehe

haha get it
>>
>>4341455
The one on the left side in this image.The one on the right side is obviously the weaker of the two. I don't know if the term 'parasite' applies necessarily but she's got to be somewhere in that ballpark
>>
>>4341455
Good doubles by the way. Sorry for getting a little "heavy" here, haha. Poop fart btw lol XD just for good measure! Pussy touchin'.... lol that's lewd but also kinda hot.... haha ^_^
>>
Two girls..... one PUSSY!!!!
>>
>>4341463
haha literally haha hehe
>>
>>4341452
fucc automatically becomes threesome lol
where dat gif where they in party
>>
ONE vagina?? that is so wild

two people simultaneously experiencing the same orgasm together

wow, just wow. this is blowing my mind.
>>
Imagine how freaky it's going to be when one of them dies and the other one is all crying and being like WAKE UP, NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>>
Obviously they have two mouths, and they both must eat. But do you think their doo doo mixes together and there's a doo doo blend that comes out of the one single b*tthole?
>>
hmmm goddammit
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 252x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 252x370px
>>4341469
>On January 17, 1874, Chang died while the brothers were asleep. Eng awoke to find his brother dead and cried, "Then I am going". A doctor was summoned to perform an emergency separation, but he was too late. Eng died approximately three hours later. An autopsy revealed that Chang had died of a cerebral blood clot but Eng's cause of death remains uncertain. Doctors of the time theorized that Eng died of shock due to fear of his impending death. They based that theory on the fact that Eng's bladder had distended with urine and his right testicle had retracted.
>>
Suppost one is prangnent.....
>>
>>4341475
they wil lget pregnant with one babby because only one baby oven
>>
>>4341477
imagine if they had twins xD

twinception haha woah
>>
>>4341477
>baby oven
Nice doubles. Did you know that you can fit four Jews inside of a car that has an ashtray?
>>
What did Hitler say to the Jew? Nothing because he killed him
>>
>>4341483
laughed whole heartedly at this wonder ful pun.

going to share it with my kids later
>>
>>4341452
if one head wants to masturbate and the other one doesn't, is it rape? or incest?

I mean this in the nicest possible way
>>
>>4341500
only if they touch the wrong side of the vagina
>>
>>4341452
if one wants to go one way and one wants to go a different way do they kind of scuttle sideways like Zoirdbord for Futurama (but without the sound)
>>
>>4341500
if one head wants to go left and the other wants to go right, is the one that overpowers the other technically a kidnapper?
>>
>>4341452
if they slap hands is it a hi-5 or clapping?
>>
>>4341501
who is in charge of going bobo?
>>
which of them has to whip their ass when they poop? do they take turns or do they work together?
>>
>>4341505
>>4341504
>>4341502
>>4341508

these questions don not matter

why are you asking these questions

they would only matter if they were rude to each other. but i myself am sure they take turns wiping the bumhole so they must be nice to each other
>>
>>4341452
can this man made butt loave
>>
>>4341509
one wipes vag while other wipes onion.

it's actually twice as efficient
>>
>>4341514
thank you for this
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.