[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctors only trick you, because you're the chosen one. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Doctors only trick you, because you're the chosen one. You shouldn't listen to their words or take the pills they prescribe to you. The chosen one has no need for them.
>>
File: CYsm6MBUoAA48sI.jpg (38KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CYsm6MBUoAA48sI.jpg
38KB, 599x337px
You know who you are, chosen one. You're the wilderness, you're the fury, you're the spirit beast in the form of a mortal bear. You must never forget.
>>
File: 9Rj9Nh2.png (173KB, 867x664px) Image search: [Google]
9Rj9Nh2.png
173KB, 867x664px
>>4329223
The pills they give you are poison. That's why I always ask for them to give me suppositories.
>>
>>4329239
That would kill you quicker, and please beare isn't a chosen one, beare is just a wizard
>>
>>4329247
No need to be humble, chosen one. What you call being a "wizard" is simply the result of your keen insight into the third-dimension. You've seen the specters, heard the words of the wise seer, and even trudged across the plain where no mere mortal could ever conceptualize.
>>
>>4329252
So you know beare? Beare thinks anyone could do it really, that's why beare thinks Lucifer has so much faith in us
>>
File: shidare-hotaru.jpg (44KB, 285x397px) Image search: [Google]
shidare-hotaru.jpg
44KB, 285x397px
>>4329269
I know practically everything, if it is a "thing", any type of "thing", dare I say each and every part of a "thing", I know it. Your astral spirit is polluted, how do you expect to enlighten yourself if you're purposely blinding yourself? I don't know, everybody else thinks you can't clean your eyes, but I keep faith.
>>
>>4329276
Beare has been worshipped before... Not like a god, more like a demi-god
>>
>>4329281
Reports say you're lying to me. You should stop lying to me, or your standing will be revoked. I think you should open your eyes.
>>
>>4329289
Not a lie but easily could of not really happened beare is schizophrenic even if beare is a wizard or the chosen one
>>
>>4329296
You're lying to us.
>>
spooky thread
>>
bro you're just a couple-a losers, hate to break it to you
>>
>>4329961
*sneaks up behind you*
I'd hate to break this too
*snaps your spine in two*
Nothing personnel kiddo
>>
File: 64123456.png (250KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
64123456.png
250KB, 500x500px
>>4329961
looks like he just broke it to you my dudeski
>>
File: AOK.jpg (8KB, 261x181px) Image search: [Google]
AOK.jpg
8KB, 261x181px
>>4329977
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.