[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at Lowes as I'm typing this and this giant fuckin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160328_095922.jpg (665KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_095922.jpg
665KB, 2560x1920px
I'm at Lowes as I'm typing this and this giant fuckin battery is in my ass right now
>>
>>4281963
What type of battery is that? double Z?
>>
File: Screenshot.png (750KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
750KB, 540x960px
>>4281966
Cockertit
>>
>>4281966
idk but those are some nice double 6's
>>
>>4281970
Its a triple x
>>
>>4281969
smurfs
>at have no time in meme the ship to time youth and end. to snap some moaning arms and start a fire if needs be. To start a fire, to boil, to separate, milk and say the tea soaked future of the gossip column known to be a future builders time 2 milk 2 sugars is a quick cup of tea to wain over a queen to sign in, pick a name and join the long line of who's last to need this lone time alone on the naughty step again to think not big marketing but making some ones life hell is crazy to let them get on with your own life and let them get in with their meme and then meme to forget triangle who let the dogs out to mmm

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4281963
DUDE
what can you use that to power?
like..A LIGHTHOUSE OR SOMETHIGN1?
if you dress as a pikmin you can pretend you're small
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.