[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am requesting assistance because I am in jail with these kids.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1458949869540.jpg (81KB, 891x668px) Image search: [Google]
1458949869540.jpg
81KB, 891x668px
I am requesting assistance because I am in jail with these kids. You cannot see me, but I am in jail with these kids. Please help me be somewhere other than in jail with these kids

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
true
>>
If dubs I free the kids but not you

Then you will be in jail by yourself rather than in jail with those kids.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4274645
thank you, but no thank you because you actually didn't get doubles. If you did, however, I would be thankful because I really wanna think about my life, but the kids distract me and pat my head and make me feel loved
>>
Give me Doritos I free kids
Not u sorry u belong there u r thief.
>>
>>4274656
I stole those doritos to give to someone in the event that they asked me for doritos in order to set the kids free from jail
>>
>>4274638
you have to beat at least one of them up before they try to gang up on you
>>
>>4274672
alright, I'll put a post here after attempting to do so and let you know how it went
>>
I'm back.
Pic related: what they did to me after I attempted to initiate a fight
>>
So the kids starve while u stuff yourself wif dorritos.
Some dad u turned out 2 b.
>>
>>4274706
I gave them all a handful and kept the rest for if someone else wanted some, I swear
>>
>>4274717
why would you give food to children who were plotting to mob you?
>>
>>4274722
I-I didn't know they would at the time. I forgot the basic prison rules of, "beat the fuck out of someone your first day" and instead gave them doritos.
Now my face is red, and I don't just mean because of the blood
>>
>>4274655
>>4274722
nice dubs
>>
>>4274725
i hope you feel comfortable lying in the fetal position
>>
>>4274739
I'm cold
>>
>>4274744
that's your dead reality creeping into your illusion of life
>>
>>4274744
>I'm cold
rip snowden. kry everytime. lol nice knowing you though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.