[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africa for Black people. Asia for Asian people. But White countries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

File: swe1.jpg (200KB, 594x400px) Image search: [Google]
swe1.jpg
200KB, 594x400px
Africa for Black people.
Asia for Asian people.
But White countries for everybody?!?!
Stop #WhiteGenocide
#MAWG
>>
File: Hiro, mai main man.jpg (50KB, 557x378px) Image search: [Google]
Hiro, mai main man.jpg
50KB, 557x378px
JEW JEW JEWISH CONSPIRACY JEW JEWS
>>
Who are you to choose where everybody has to live? This planet is for humans. Diversity is part of the long history of biological evolution. If you don't like the ways of the Universe, then you must return the molecules of your body to the ambient by killing yourself.
>>
>>4257668
White people are denied a place to exist for their longterm preservation
>>
>>4257694
the actual reason white people are on the way out is most of us are responsible, use conception and are in 1st world nations where shit like choice and freedom exist

excuse le rude laguage but as i like to call them NIGGERS and SANDY NIGGERS do all the fucking so they will out number us one day at a time and ill just sit here like whatever dude *smokes weed*
>>
>>4257698
Japanese people are not under threat of being "on the way out", why?
>>
>>4257718
They only have one country, also their low birth rate isn't reported since they are not white.
>>
File: japan 3.jpg (108KB, 844x852px) Image search: [Google]
japan 3.jpg
108KB, 844x852px
>>4257730
>>
>>4257656
ummmm who cares white """""""""people""""""""" are forced memes lmao
>>
>>4257746
anti-White
>>
>>4257752
anti-White is a code word for bury nice
>>
>>4257737
Hehe...
>>
File: Stop White genocide.png (149KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
Stop White genocide.png
149KB, 319x310px
>>4257759
>>
File: 3DWANI_03.png (280KB, 672x896px) Image search: [Google]
3DWANI_03.png
280KB, 672x896px
>>4257656
>>
>>4257656
Whats wrong with brown people? it's just skin colour lmao
>>
File: NEp4NjH.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
NEp4NjH.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>4257871
>colour
>>
>>4257694
What are you even talking about? There are numerous countries where white people are welcomed. Just because other people live there too doesn't mean you're not allowed to. That's like saying people named Elizabeth are oppressed because there is no country whose population is composed exclusively of people named Elizabeth. And before you start talking about race-mixing and le cuck cuck may-may, keep in mind that no one is forcing people to date different races. If the girl you have a crush on happens to prefer arabs or blacks, I mean that's disappointing but it's still her choice. Either she wasn't really meant for you or you have to put more effort into attracting partners.

>>4257737
Japan IS suffering from a shrinking population. It's not that """""diversity""""" causes white people to stop reproducing, it's the other way around. Developed countries don't reproduce as much, many countries deal with this by allowing people to immigrate from less developed countries - it's seen as mutually beneficial as it offers more productive employment opportunities to poor third worlders, and allows first world countries to maintain a large workforce. Japan on the other hand deals with it by using robotics and technology to maintain productivity with a shrinking workforce

And no, it's not "genocide", there isn't a systematic effort to exterminate white people. Having other ethnic groups entering your country is not genocide. That's like saying giving women the right to vote was suppressing male voters. When you're used to privilege, losing it feels like oppression. But it's really not, since no one deserves to be more privileged than anyone else in the first place.
>>
>>4257871
You're asking what's wrong with GENOCIDE
>>
File: genocide defined.jpg (46KB, 600x290px) Image search: [Google]
genocide defined.jpg
46KB, 600x290px
>>4257892
Imposing conditions on a group calculated to bring about the destruction of that group is genocide under international law
>>
holy fug people are moving from point A to point B we're all gonna die
>>
>>4257938
Say that again but about the American Indians this time
>>
>>4257974
holy fug people are moving from point A to point B we're all gonna die

also the migrants aren't bringing over diseases because we've been communicating with those geographical regions for centuries. people have literally been migrating from africa to europe for centuries man. get a hold of yourself.
>>
>>4257919
No one is FORCING people to date outside of their race. If the white race does die out, it's because they are choosing not to reproduce, not because anyone is preventing them from reproducing. So if anything, white people are only genociding themselves. Letting other cultures enter the country isn't preventing white people from reproducing.

>>4257974
that again but about the American Indians this time
>>
>>4257914
how?
>>
>>4258105
If all and only Black countries were being flooded with tens of millions of non-Blacks and they were being force-integrated and assimilated, and Black people were being told to mix with these non-Blacks to "end racism", would you tell a Black man who is opposed to that genocide that "it's just skin colour"?
>>
>>4258115
Yes
>>
>>4258115
>>4258122
You kind of walked into that one. Did you really think anyone would answer "No"?
>>
>>4258122
>>4258124
Why do you support genocide?
>>
>>4258115
It's not genocide, people are not being "told" to mix. Saying it's okay to date other races does not mean it's NOT okay to date the same race. So I don't see why having non-blacks move into black countries would be a problem.

>>4258125
That's just the thing, WE DON'T support genocide. What we do support is allowing people to live wherever they want.
>>
>>4257760
poor? but he's living the dream....
>>
>>4258125
I don't. Pointing out that you don't argue well is not supporting genocide. You are embarrassing people like me who agree with your position. Please stop.
>>
File: tibet.jpg (168KB, 774x960px) Image search: [Google]
tibet.jpg
168KB, 774x960px
>>4258135
>>
>>4258125
>emotional appeals
REALLY GONNA SNIBBITY SNAB THE WIN TO THIS ARGUMENT ARENTCHA
>>
>>4258142
literally not comparable.
>>
File: diversity = White genocide.jpg (199KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
diversity = White genocide.jpg
199KB, 1024x1448px
>>4258177
>>
>>4258187
Isn't that just life though?
Europeans took over the world then eventually gave some back (india etc)
and they took control of india and america from the aboriginals.
Now is just the cycle continuing.
>>
>>4258197
it's still genocide
>>
>>4258202
You keep saying that but i don't see any problems
>>
>>4258187
not what would happen genetics-wise actually
>>
>>4258142
Well honestly I don't personally know what's going on in Tibet, but I don't think the Chinese being there is BY ITSELF a problem. But if the Chinese are there using deadly force against the locals (as the image seems to imply), that is a problem, although it doesn't matter that the Chinese are outsiders.

>>4258187
White people aren't "being gotten rid of". They're still there afterwards, just a smaller percentage of the population. And despite what your strawman arguments claim, I would NOT call it genocide if a bunch of white people moved to Africa. The only reason they don't is that most of Africa is a mess that no one really wants. But there would be nothing wrong with white people living there.
>>
File: BsyEbIfCQAAqrV_.jpg_large.jpg (100KB, 670x628px) Image search: [Google]
BsyEbIfCQAAqrV_.jpg_large.jpg
100KB, 670x628px
>>4257656
So true may our people rise against ZOG before it's too late
>>
>>4257737
Who the hell cares about that shitty country and its yellow people? Oh, yes, the filthy weeaboos.
>>
>>4258277 (dubs)
>>4257737
JapanGenocide when?
>>
this thread has some truth in it
now go back to /pol/
>>
>>4258271
Who says "it is racist to mate with your own kind"? I've spend the last few months surrounded by actual SJWs and never heard any of them say anything like that.
>>
ITT: people don't know what genocide means
>>
>>4258351
its when NEGROES fuqqed the qt i was stalking and now i am jelly >:^(
>>
File: imgres.jpg (10KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10KB, 291x173px
>>4258343
>>
>>4257656
>tfw recalling past Glory of extinct White Race
>>
File: genocide definition.jpg (43KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
genocide definition.jpg
43KB, 599x337px
>>4258351
it's just you buddy
>>
>>4258343
I've heard people say something along the lines of: It is not racist to date someone who possesses the same skin color as you. You can like that person for who they are and not diminish their worth based on superficial factors. Furthermore, it is not racist for a person of color to decline to date those not of color because they may be exposed to casual racism that they don't want to deal with. Note that this is a cultural distinction: white people in American are likely to possess some vague sort of racism towards those not white. This says nothing of the inherent value of their skin, and does not apply to those not in America. But, however, it is racist for a white person to say something like 'I have the preference of dating not to date those not of my skin color' which is very easily construed into 'I don't find people not white attractive' and that into 'I find people of color ugly' and that into 'Black people are literal disgusting apes and I shouldn't have to see them in day to day life, at all, ever.' which is very obviously racist. They just want people to be open to dating outside their race, open to the possibility, willing to humor the fantasy (regardless if it'll ever happen) w/o being overcome w/ nausea.
>>
nobody likes swedes anyway Tudefj's
>>
File: 1437653425365.jpg (57KB, 473x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437653425365.jpg
57KB, 473x480px
>>4258351
I bet you never saw any of the spike lee movies

too bad
your black blood is corrupted
>>
WE
ALL
DESERVE
TO
DIE
>>
>>4257656

>>>/pol/
>>
>>4257656

so are we gonna start the great race war or what OP, I'm getting tired of waiting
>>
>>4257656
are we going to start the fire
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.