[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discordian general what have you done to make the world crazier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: robert.jpg (103KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
robert.jpg
103KB, 600x381px
Discordian general
what have you done to make the world crazier to please our fair lady today?
>>
File: gold star.png (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gold star.png
26KB, 500x500px
BATMOBILE LOST A WHEEL
AND JOKER GOT AWAY HEY
>>
lol I see you're random

I'm random too *holds up kek*
>>
>>4054158
fnord
>>
File: 1451931376848.jpg (24KB, 455x510px) Image search: [Google]
1451931376848.jpg
24KB, 455x510px
Hodge and Podge be not with you, but WITHIN you, so they can be OUTSIDE you, and then with you.
>>
File: 1449507634502.gif (906KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
1449507634502.gif
906KB, 350x256px
>>4054834
Careful there don't reveal too much Malaclypse.
>>
Just been watching all these ridiculous true crime documentaries. I know this has nothing to do with discordianism... or does it? Anyway, watched that Making a Murderer and was blown away, but after thinking it over the guy is probably guilty anyway. I like that one a lot so based on recommendations I watched The Jinx which is like a super amazing insane thing. Now I know what sound the human body makes when it gets away with murder. When Durst makes that orgasmic exhale at the reading of the "not guilty" verdict in his Texas trial it's completely insane. The jury should have all felt like complete morons at that exact moment. What a show. The ending was absolutely superb. Super great, just amazing. Now I'm watching this doc made like ten years ago called The Staircase which is yet another story about a man who has apparently murdered someone and claims to have not done such a thing. This guy is probably guilty though. I mean I did a google search of his name in the middle of the first episode and the first thing that popped up was a picture of the guy in prison, so i already know the outcome here, but it's pretty crazy. It's been fun watching these documentaries that essentially focus on the shortcomings of the American justice system because I have been in a situation where a person accused me of something I didn't do and I had to fight against a horde of lies to prove my innocence. So I have some sympathy for these people in these situations but only to a certain extent because these people pretty obviously resorted to murdering people and that's just not cool, dude.

Anywho thanks for reading this, my best and number one blog post!!!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.