[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen to me very very carefully. I have lost all drive, motivation,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 1449121685332.jpg (90KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449121685332.jpg
90KB, 960x960px
Listen to me very very carefully. I have lost all drive, motivation, direction, or ambition. I wake up and fall asleep in a miasmatic haze of drugs. I am in a constant cycle of caffeine, alcohol, and THC, self-medicating and self-intoxicating in a vain attempt to make the pain go away. I browse 4chan and reddit and facebook and wikipedia and news sites and little blogs and other fora looking, seeking, hoping, begging for something, something valuable, something real, something to give me the vaguest, foggiest notion of what to do or where to go. I make and share and consume meme after meme, new memes, old memes, forced memes, dead memes, anything at all to fill in the space. To disguise the nothingness of what goes on. But there is nothing, no catharsis nor panacea for this sickness, this utter paralytic disease of the mind. My *soul itself* is rotten and decaying, and I do not longer wish it convalescence. It is undeserving. Today I woke sober for the first time in three months, and I've finally found the truth. That there is no reason, no ultimate knowledge, no final, unifying salubrious idea that will finally bring me peace. I have accepted my death and I pray to any God that might listen to pity me and understand that although I have failed I have tried.
>>
god says drink water ;^)
>>
>>4047365
I go to community college cuz im poor as fuck
>>
you should try just doing something, probably.

the options you have in life, after accepting the pointlessness and vapidness of it all, are either to do something or to do nothing. since the things that you do are inconsequential, it literally doesn't matter what you do. so just do stuff that you enjoy doing, and make something out of what you enjoy.

the power of choice is yours. don't waste it because you're too stupid to stop blaming things outside of you'reself and take responsibility for you're own happiness.
>>
Eat a coconut dry.
>>
>>4047400
duds indeed are you an wizard
>>
File: whats-going-on-in-this-thread.gif (842KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
whats-going-on-in-this-thread.gif
842KB, 512x384px
>>4047365
>That there is no reason, no ultimate knowledge, no final, unifying salubrious idea that will finally bring me peace.
>>
>>4047383
>>4047405
found the fignewton
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgOYbQ72cHM
>>
>>4047365
hey that's pretty cool. everybody told me though when I had this mustache i let it be too wide. do you have a grooming guide for them
>>
File: PSX_20160102_100443.jpg (128KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160102_100443.jpg
128KB, 563x800px
OP
>That there is no reason, no ultimate knowledge, no final, unifying salubrious idea that will finally bring me peace

I also feel this way. For me this knowledge allows me to just sit back and chill. I don't have to search for anything, I can just enjoy what beauty I find.
Seriously, drink water, relax, sobriety is pretty trippy.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>4047365
You have a nice face.
>>
You still with us OP?
>>
>>4047365
at least you got a few stickies
>>
I am not Gippo, I am a faggot.
In all seriousness, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. What I would recommend is check into a rehab, see how it goes.
>>
K just go attempt to be happy
>>
I am with Gippo on you getting some support.
AA is full of real people who won't judge you and know what you're going through.
>>
>>4047365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgOYbQ72cHM
>>
>>4047365
You have finally realized it's all pointless. Now the only thing left to do is make yourself a sense of belonging, then turn it into aaa sense of purpose.
>>
>>4047365
You just realized there's no meaning in existence? Was that not the only reason you get on 4chan?
>>
File: Thirsty_ca3296_5503958.jpg (24KB, 510x498px) Image search: [Google]
Thirsty_ca3296_5503958.jpg
24KB, 510x498px
>>4047368
>>
OP?
Say something.
Please.
>>
File: 1451310227205.gif (2MB, 540x467px) Image search: [Google]
1451310227205.gif
2MB, 540x467px
the only thing left to do is to make new memes and shitpost
>>
HOPE YOU CHECK BACK IN OP.
I should stay outta these threads.
OP?
>>
whose blog is this
>>
>>4048023
This tbh
>>
is he fallen?

if you are among us still, talk to your doc might be the best idea,
>>
>>4047365
please tell me who this man is
>>
>>4048365
wow... your message is so lacking in sense that I truly cannot comprehend it. I whish this was ironic but, has [s4s] gone too far?
>>
>>4048401

why?

he migh be dead.
if not talking to a doctor is a really good idea. worked for me atleast, worked for many people i know.
>>
>>4048420
What you just said, is the most insanely, idiotic thing I've ever heard. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to make a rational thought. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>4048444
three fours
>>
I always applauded for you. I always liked ya lots.
>>
>>4047365
CUCK CUCK CUCK cuck I LOVE I MAKE PEE PEE :OOO xd CUMMIES :)))) I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD
CUMMIES :)))) tee hee :) DANK ASS SHIT FAM I SUCKE A BENIS IUH OH CUCK CUCK XD meem xDD POOP CUCKY PEEEPEE BLACK COCKS XDD XD XD XD I SUCKE A BENIS IUH OH AAAAHHHAHAHA epin MEME ME ME ME ME MEMEMEMEEEE NIGGER :^) I LOVE cuck
I LOVE DANK ASS SHIT FAM XDDDD LE SUCC
le LE SUCC
EPIC FOR TEH POOP XDDDDDDDDD CUCK CUCK CUCK EPIC FOR TEH POOP XDDDDDDDDD cuck peenus weenus (:
POOPY CUCK fanny I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD NIGGER :^) EPIC FOR TEH POOP XDDDDDDDDD
le how can you compete??
I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD JEWS
xd EPIC MEME
XD
peenus weenus (: NIGGER :^) meem peenus weenus (: I MAKE PEE PEE :OOO CUCKY PEEEPEE BLACK COCKS XDD XD XD XD I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD cuck xd meem I LOVE I SUCKE A BENIS IUH OH meem XDDDD hehe EPIC MEME
EPIC FOR TEH POOP XDDDDDDDDD POOPY peenus weenus (: CUMMIES :)))) EPIC SHIT TBQH FAM SMH @ U fanny CUCK CUCK CUCK ANIMEME so HOt me wAIFU ON PEEPEE CUCK CUCK CUCK JEWS
DANK ASS SHIT FAM meem I LOVE I ADDICTED TO POOOOPY :33
le epin EPIC MEME
NIGGER :^)
DANK ASS SHIT FAM xd CUCK CUCK CUCK WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :)
POOPY JEWS CUCK CUCK CUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JEWISH MEME ME ME ME ME MEMEMEMEEEE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hehe EPIC SHIT TBQH FAM SMH @ U JEWISH POOP I ADDICTED TO POOOOPY :33 POOP CUCK
le le le le
CUCK CUCK CUCK peenus weenus (: MEME
DANK ASS SHIT FAM LE SUCC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
XD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CUCKY PEEEPEE BLACK COCKS XDD XD XD XD CUCK WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :) CUCK EPIC FOR TEH POOP XDDDDDDDDD EPIC SHIT TBQH FAM SMH @ U le le le le
I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD
XDDDD I ADDICTED TO POOOOPY :33 CUCK ANIMEME so HOt me wAIFU ON PEEPEE fanny I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD
ANIMEME so HOt me wAIFU ON PEEPEE so fahnny
EPIC FOR TEH POOP XDDDDDDDDD meem
le epin I MAKE PEE PEE :OOO
POOPY
I MAKE PEE PEE :OOO
EPIC FOR TEH POOP XDDD I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD DANK ASS SHIT FAM peenus weenus (: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>4048483
/thread

hopefully 2016 will see the end of weebdom
>>
You could be a rapper an actor a gun clapper
A comedian providing laughter as a bachelor
A pastor of a chapter, a doctor, a lawyer
A fireman, a hired hand, whether boy or girl
it's your world your future you control it
Whatever you do, early on, is how you mold it
I record it, sold it, told it to you
Mr. Del wouldn't tell you nothin that ain't true, because; Life is a blast when you know what you're doin
Best to know what you're doin 'fore your life get ruined
Life is a thrill when your skill is developed
If you ain't got a skill or trade, then shut the hell up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9e_UqJHuQ0
>>
>>4048629
Deep in the deaths of the canals of fife is a small town as which at which pub at the top of the hill to jack and jila kebab hell ab get to eat food fae a man with clean feet set-up and and be 50 wew up the 100 wee town that piss follows gravity and flo flo laddeh gaga no been spun in this town i lek to look at the library and see the BBC and see a half town called the view of abby view a town that took its self to know more than meththill as the wee brother of the little town on the hill no the volcano and a start to art the theartout tp hear the west is left to dun free on this in San FranFifo

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4047365
I know where you're coming from. Thinking that there is no importance in what we do, I've been facing that, too. My advice is to scale down your expectations. Even if one's effect is small in this world, there can be pleasures to be derived from it. I remember this one time there was this woman in front of me in line at a department store, and she was short one quarter. After giving her a spare, she seemed overjoyed, to the point of excess, even. Nevertheless, joy is something to be appreciated, no matter in what quantity it comes in. You'll never know when you might lose the opportunity to make someone happy, and being able to take an opportunity can be a great thing. Even if you don't accomplish something of a grand nature, at least there are some who appreciate it.
>>
This is probably bait when you are posting this on /s4s/
go on advice
>>
Go to college, learn some skills. It also takes your mind if things.
Get a job(if you haven't)
Be more social and get some fucking friends
Get a counselor or some guy to talk to. Don't go online.
Read a lot of books
If you want to get spiritual go to ur local church
Gradually stop taking intoxicants
get a life
>>
File: meemin.gif (9KB, 123x148px) Image search: [Google]
meemin.gif
9KB, 123x148px
inch by inch, anything's a cinch.
>>
If you stay you will end up saying stupid shit like
>>4048483
RUN
>>
>>4048707
Do you wanna be this guy?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.