[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is literally me. This post encapsulates everything I stand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: meme manjpg.jpg (62KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
meme manjpg.jpg
62KB, 480x640px
This is literally me. This post encapsulates everything I stand for, every pixel in this image holds meaning. Other people may say things like 'that's so me' but this is far different. This is literally me. My life is all about memes, it is my calling. Save this image and name is after me, because this picture IS ME.
>>
it*
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (226KB, 401x738px) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
226KB, 401x738px
This is literally blue feels meme. This post encapsulates everything I stand for, every pixel in this image holds meaning. Other people may say things like 'that's so blue feels meme' but this is far different. This is literally blue feels meme. My life is all about blue feels meme, it is my calling. Save this image and name is after blue feels meme, because this picture IS BLUE FEELS MEME.
>>
normi men using normi memes
>>
File: consider.png (39KB, 218x246px) Image search: [Google]
consider.png
39KB, 218x246px
>>
>>4041861
>this picture IS BLUE FEELS MEME
Whoa.
>>
File: image.png (15KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 600x837px
>>4042122

make an effort to [in2] around and you will always "see" at least one of the five elements.

The English word "element" has a somewhat fixed connotation that is not present with the Chinese. Hence the theory is often known, more accurately, as the Five Transformations or Five Phases.

The Five Element theory views the Universe and its functioning as being cyclical and interactive.
>Accordingly, all of the 'ten thousand things' within and indeed without it are interdependent or of "dependent origination".
Everything in existence (a.k.a. 'matter' or 'the ten thousand things') contains some quantity of all five elements, however, according to the theory one of the five so particularly predominates or manifests itself in each thing, and may thus be categorized accordingly.

£ach £lement has special associations with particular organs in the human body as well as to other things such as colours, flavors, the time of day, the season of the year, and the way we respond physically and emotionally to external influences and all of the forces of nature.

The Five Elements theory identifies the five different modes (elements) in which chi energy may manifest itself. The five are arranged into a cyclical sequence that represents the flow of energy between these elements as 'phases'.

>Each phase of an element characterises a stage in a cyclical process. The characteristic of each phase is determined by the 'energy dynamic' personified as the never ending round of the seasons in the natural world.

It is not per say the passage of time that changes things; everything changes anyway.

Thus the 5 element theory is simply an observation on natural, creative change; and it is the natural world that confirms that throughout that all the forces and energies in nature can be in constant smooth and mississipist as one season 'becomes' the next I try and live in the moment and take it one day at a time.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4042877
doubles
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.