[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i bet i could kill all of you pussies with a simple bushido PUNCH.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

i bet i could kill all of you pussies with a simple bushido PUNCH.

it's me in the pic and as you can see i could probably kill all of you pussies with a simple bushido PUNCH.

wouldn't you agree?
>>
pls agree...
>>
i dont get this joke
>>
>>4037291
no joke
>>
File: shiptoaster irl.png (568KB, 483x980px) Image search: [Google]
shiptoaster irl.png
568KB, 483x980px
>>4037286
i would block u and teleport up above and knock u out with a punch easy
>>
>>4037327
*bushido PUNCHes you*
*you die*
...pussy...
>>
>>4037286

How dare you. Bushido is the ancient art o f the Japanese samurai. A code of honor, loyalty, and submission to your lord. It is a martial study of the samurai sword, or gatana, with a blade folded over a thousand times by master swordsmiths the likes of which have never been replicated on our planet Earth. They used high quality steel stronger than anything else in the world that even now we can't recreate with all our "science" and "technology." There is no material known to man that could not be cut into an atom thin wafer by the samurai sword and the BUSHIDO ART. There is no such thing as a BUSHIDO PUNCH, onluy a BUSHIDO BLADE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4037398
*it was just a hologram!*
*very cool looking kick no jutsu*
*you fall for it and get ownt but not killed because of my superior moral code and skill*

nothing personal, my man
>>
>>4037286
I agree tbh
>>
>>4037410
actually none of that hapened cuz your fuckin dead, pussy. LMAO you srsly think your still alive?!! wooooow
>>
No one and I mean no ONE! can survive a bushido PUNCH. Simple as that. End of story. /thread. Done. Bye.
>>
>>4037407
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...WRONG
>>
>>4037286
o shit
>>
>>4037498
you have been

FUMBLED
U
M
B
L
E
D

accept it kid
>>
>>4037538
ummm...did you say somethin? LOL sorry man, dead ppl cant talk.
>>
>>4037544
nice dubs, nice dubs

but, i am still posting my man, and unlike you i am not in a penitentiary right now due to being tricked by my amazing ruse
>>
>>4037553
your a fuckin ghost dude ROFL sucks for you ghosts cant even do anything but be fuckin gay!
>>
>>4037564
hey man thats very insensitive and rude to ghosts.
>>
>>4037566
LOL shut up gay ghost you cant talk your only allowd to be fuckin gay
>>
>>4037507

OMFG SAMURAIS trained BUSHDIO for many decades to become MASTERS of the GATANA, they trained a hundred techniques that had names like "Blossoming Pink Star Of A Thousand Emissions" and "Serpent Spits Upon The Beggar's Face" and they could've cut down 20 armoed knights if the Euroepeans hadn't been too scared to face the samurai in honorable combat. All this was thanks to BUSHIDO the SWORD ART that made Samurais the most feared warriors on the face of the Earth, their names were known all the way in America and George Washington himself was half-samurai. And he never Bushido PUNCHED anyone, he BUSHIDO CHOPPED down the cherry tree with his japanese-folded gatana handed down through the generations of the Washington family. Have some respect for BUSHIDO SWORD ART!!!!!!
>>
>>4037592
>OMFG SAMURAIS trained BUSHDIO for many decades to become MASTERS of the GATANA, they trained a hundred techniques that had names like "Blossoming Pink Star Of A Thousand Emissions" and "Serpent Spits Upon The Beggar's Face" and they could've cut down 20 armoed knights if the Euroepeans hadn't been too scared to face the samurai in honorable combat. All this was thanks to BUSHIDO the SWORD ART that made Samurais the most feared warriors on the face of the Earth, their names were known all the way in America and George Washington himself was half-samurai. And he never Bushido PUNCHED anyone, he BUSHIDO CHOPPED down the cherry tree with his japanese-folded gatana handed down through the generations of the Washington family. Have some respect for BUSHIDO SWORD ART!!!!!!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...WRONG
>>
>>4037600

U COULDNT BE MORE WRONG IF U TRYED!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4037605
*bushido PUNCH*
*your dead*
wow whose wrong now faggot? ROFL
>>
>>4037614

busidho PUNCHes arent even real>>4037614LLL!!!!!!!!! OMGGFFGG!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4037617
yeah if its not real how the fuck did i just OWN you with it??

just stfu your a fuckin gay ass ghost now and ghosts cant talk
>>
>>4037622

NO
U>>4037622
UUUUUUUUUUUU !! !! ! !
>>
>>4037636
sory cant hear you cuz your a fuckin gay ghost
>>
>>4037286
one bump man
>>
>>4037286
Contrary to popular belief, martial arts aren't effective in street fights, and you'll end up getting your ass kicked unless you're REALLY good at it...

Are you weebs triggered by my facts? 8}
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.