[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Infinity symbol is just a twisted circle, which the circle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 16

File: Twisted Circle.png (24KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Twisted Circle.png
24KB, 1280x960px
The Infinity symbol is just a twisted circle, which the circle in itself is a representation of infinity. We already use a circle for the letter "O" and the number "0," why complicate things instead of letting it also be the infinity symbol?

On another note, how can nothing actually be nothing if it can only be nothing relative to something making it something?

Twisted Circle no longer infinity symbol.

Twisted Circle new symbolic meme representing irony, fresh new individuality such as dank OC, and could also be posted inappropriately as to shitpost (ironically.)
>>
lol epically post-ironical memes
>>
File: ouroboros.jpg (224KB, 1400x1382px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.jpg
224KB, 1400x1382px
ouroboros represents eating your own ass tbh
>>
File: He can do it.jpg (203KB, 1200x1040px) Image search: [Google]
He can do it.jpg
203KB, 1200x1040px
>>3944548

How is this even? He would only get about half his length in and probably die, unless he's just sucking his own tail.

>>3944533

Checking my dubs btw because I have no patience to wait and get them checked out legitimately by a licensed professional.
>>
>>3944548
no
>>
>>3944533
looks like a sleeping number 8
>>
>>3944567
"no"
>>
>>3944533
Twisted Circle
>>
File: moo.jpg (31KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
moo.jpg
31KB, 384x384px
>>3944533

nothing is not made something by relation to something

nothing is the lack of something
>>
>>3944533

When your "OC" folder is larger than your "b" folder, twisted circle.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: sipsip.jpg (203KB, 1060x782px) Image search: [Google]
sipsip.jpg
203KB, 1060x782px
infinity is best meme my therapist only spanked me for an hour when i brought it up
>>
>>3944570
>>3944571
>17:59:14
kekfuckingmaster, what have you done!?

you posted at the same time than me
>>
>>3944588

Nice dubs

Twisted Circle

>>3944581

So it's safe to say nothing doesn't exist. At least in this reality... Nothing by itself in it's own alternate dimension may be nothing, but as soon as you are able to view it (from anywhere) it will be come a relative something, even a state or form is something. With that being said everything is something, by that logic nothing is something.

>>3944599

Nice dubs
>>
File: 1396219278208.gif (1MB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1396219278208.gif
1MB, 333x333px
>>3944588
>>3944599
>>
>>3944588
nice lewd therapist.
even though im irrationally scared of a lot of things, infinity doesnt scare me that much tbh, probably because i dont understand it.

there are other memes similar to infinity that sometimes freak me out but im not sure if you want to hear them so i wont post not at least without you're permission
>>
>>3944588
>>3944599
gr8 dubs
>>
File: wem.jpg (115KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
wem.jpg
115KB, 719x960px
>>3944609

please never feel inhibition towards expressing yourself or your ideas
>>
File: 333.png (48KB, 304x169px) Image search: [Google]
333.png
48KB, 304x169px
>>3944605
>333
Nice.

>>3944609

I vote post freaky memes~

Think of infinity as infinity.

When you think you've done everything, something new that nobody ever done has just appeared simultaneously and is waiting to be done.

Think about counting to infinity.

Think about a race track without a start or finish line.
>>
>>3944633

Checking my own dubs because I'm insecure.
>>
>>3944626
>>3944633

warning: don't read if paranoid or schizophrenic

omniverse: an infinite universe that contains everything possible and imaginable.
universal dovetailer: a computer program that runs every computer program.
now imagine experiencing everything at once, or eventually experiencing everything.

these sort of ideas did not use to make me flip out before i lacked perspective, even though they would have been plausible in my worldview at that point. now that i do have the perspective, and the ideas are no longer plausible, i suddenly feel a large amount of fear and paranoia. perhaps a narrow worldview makes one unable to understand the ideas to the extent that it causes fear.
>>
File: Misty.jpg (152KB, 1200x1663px) Image search: [Google]
Misty.jpg
152KB, 1200x1663px
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>3944693

Everything you need is inside and will be forever.

Twisted circle.

If you're ever lost just listen to the silence where you exist in your rawest state of consciousness.

Ghandi: "I must advise you, not to attempt the impossible"

Why waste time trying to fathom the metaphysical existential properties of the universe when there are more important things you should focus on than useless trivia, you might as well just speculate and carry on. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
>>
>>3944633
I'm not black like berry white I'm white like frank black is
>>
>>3944717
Thanks. It's so hard to understand how comfortable it is to be a human being, living on the planet Earth. And i used to take it all for granted. Now i no longer do, even though that's exactly what i'm supposed to do; just live my life normally. Back then i thought my consciousness was everything, and how comfortable that illusion was. But it was very horribly wrong.
>>
File: Abyss.png (2MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Abyss.png
2MB, 1200x1500px
>>3944728

Whatever works friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJD5-R_HPCc

TJOP

Twisted Circle

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>3944728

I don't think you were wrong... You must have hit some really discouraging obstacles is all. As soon as you start believing consciousness is just an illusion, you are a victim of the system. If you're truly happy that way then stay like that, but if any part of you is telling you otherwise then never let down the pursuit of knowledge.

Just remember - "somber"
>>
>>3944751

Lel I meant to say "sonder"

Sorry
>>
>>3944728
I like this yuji Sakai. He should pick a new name as to not get confused with all the other yujis he's obviously not the first one he's not annoying enough
>>
>>3944751
No, i know that my consciousness is everything i know about reality and everything i will ever know about it.
The problem was that i used to think i'm the only soul. i used to think i was literally everything. And that's one of the worst mistakes i could possibly have done, even though the idea is ridiculously absurd, i still believed in it. It was the pinnacle of narcissism, the pinnacle of evil. i still feel bad even thinking about it.

i don't think consciousness is an illusion. i think it's a very important part of how the universe functions.
>>
>>3944533
>why complicate things instead of letting it also be the infinity symbol?
Because using the same symbol for several concepts complicates things.
>>
>>3944780

Funny, you sound just like my girlfriend. She has the same problem and it was only perpetuated when we last took LSD and formed a solid mind connection to the point where we communicated telepathically, and really well might I add. She literally was saying everything that came into my head... When I started to drift back into a subconscious mixture she would mutter "and there it goes again" where I would hear her say those words and remember what the fuck was happening and of course she would say right after "and it's back." She still gets into that mode of thinking you described and it makes her feel very lonely and obviously depressed... Still finding ways to snap her out of this common loop redpill customers find themselves in from time to time, and honestly found myself in for a short time as well. Sounds like you're at a good place tbh fam. Just remember "sonder."

There is always one true escape for this if I may also add... People often think they're creating a rigged reality for themselves as to forget their true nature. But no matter how hard you meditate, no matter how much you tap into your sentient power, you will never be able to control the universe 100%. If you truly were limitless, you would be able to demonstrate it regardless of you previous agreements with yourself.

This anon is great. I love seeing like minded people, it gives me much hope for the upcoming event.

>>3944755

Checking my own dubs
>>
File: Thumbnail.png (45KB, 685x886px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbnail.png
45KB, 685x886px
>>3944786

Nothing is truly original anon. Understand this, and you will understand memes.
>>
Hi
>>
"Nothing is a word we use." How is this possible?
If I rebuild the sentence, to me it's to me: "We use no words."
>>
File: contembating.jpg (21KB, 451x478px) Image search: [Google]
contembating.jpg
21KB, 451x478px
>>3944818
>818
>8
>Octagon
>>
>>3944533
4uuuuuuuu
>>
File: file.png (91KB, 248x279px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
91KB, 248x279px
>>3944818
Wait a minute... this image is an OCTAGON!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
Oct-t-togan!

https://youtu.be/vLPO9bI3Du8
>>
File: 1444003047312.jpg (123KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
1444003047312.jpg
123KB, 640x630px
@my crazy fam worrying over twisted circles tbh

The reason you're going schizo is because you don't have enough infinities.

>Think of being inside a simulation that creates itself with each step
>Think of each life form on this planet as the living spirits of the cells in your body
>Think of all the experiences that exist in the everything, as sides of a multifaceted gem you are perpetually rotating

At three of these twisted eternity circles, consciousness is balanced to what you're naturally used to. If your mind can only support two of these eternity theories, you bumble down into autistic "what is real?" bullshit.
If you can handle the input of four "what if life was actually blah blah blah" stupid delusional theories, you can think twisted circles around mere 3rd and 2nd density consciousnesses.

Next time be more careful when using LSD to blank slate your mind, and rewriting its natural data with clumsy highon philosophy. Those behaviors stick.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
File: stop.png (105KB, 289x283px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
105KB, 289x283px
>>3945964
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.