[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet a girl online through a video game >You become instantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>Meet a girl online through a video game
>You become instantly best friends
>Share all the same interests with her
>Sometimes you stay up until 4am just talking to her
>Also a total 10/10 hottie
>Eventually she wants to see you in IRL
>She wants to go all the way
>You're finally going to lose your virginity
>tfw you have gf
>You finally meet
>Both get a little drunk
>She's making lewd suggestions
>You start making out
>She leans in close and she begins stripping out of her panties
>She whispers
>"Birds are very important."

wat do [s4s]?

Greentext is purely for dramatic effect I am not quoting anyone. Sorry for any confusion.
>>
File: 7B2.jpg (12KB, 320x337px) Image search: [Google]
7B2.jpg
12KB, 320x337px
slap the shit out of her while screaming "BIRDS ARE NOT IMPORTANT THEY'RE NOT THAT IMPORTANT" over and over until she realizes the error of her ways
>>
where I'm from bird is a common slur for benis xd
>>
>>3943586
3dpd pls go

>Greentext is purely for dramatic effect I am not quoting anyone.
okey but whom are u quoting? u can't just NOT attribute a quote to someone!
>>
File: cec.png (26KB, 771x686px) Image search: [Google]
cec.png
26KB, 771x686px
>>3943594
this tbh
>>
>>3943586
literaly my dream girl
>>
>>3943595
Stop talking
>>
>>3943586
>Greentext is purely for dramatic effect I am not quoting anyone. Sorry for any confusion.
-Anonymous on Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2015; [s4s] Post No. 3943586. Cited from Web. <http://boards.4chan.org/s4s/thread/3943586/meet-a-girl-online-through-a-video-game#p3943586>

I don't understand. What did he mean by this?

And who are you quoting?
>>
>>3943586
go the fug out of my apartment, birds are not that important.

i m a girl btw

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>3943586
who are you quoting????
>>
>>3943586
tbh fam i'm not sure
>>
watch birdemic with her xD
>>
>>3943586
wow ok birds ARE obviously very important, she's just stating the obvious and in a romantic way like saying "the sky is so blue today" wow it's NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT FAM TBH you can;t just waste a beatiful moment like this worrying about her opinion on birds, and if your a BANTI guy then you deserve to be thrown headfirst into a garbage compactor anyway
>>
BAVI
A
V
I
>>
>>3943594
same here
i would insert my 'bird'
lol

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>3943595
Who you quoting?
>>
Fill her with dank memes
>>
She is a keeper. Now kiss.
>>
File: chainsaw-scene.jpg (15KB, 680x300px) Image search: [Google]
chainsaw-scene.jpg
15KB, 680x300px
>>3943586
Stab her to death
then play around with her blood
>>
>>3944544
nice dubs
>>
>>3943586
Boyish bitch. U woodnt kno a ten if it slapped ya in the face. Cause u have shit taste. Makes me sad for u
>>
File: dfc.jpg (28KB, 499x499px)
dfc.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>3943593
>>3943690
>>3944544

>"Birds are very important."
>>
>>3943586
I get your post and all but one thing is missing:
Where are the dubs? I don't see a single dubs in your post. Maybe you should have thought about getting dubs before you posted this angry tirade on the internet buddy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.