[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you seen the show Steven Universe? I always thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (290KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1000x1250px
Have any of you seen the show Steven Universe? I always thought it looked cool, but I don't consume non-s4s
approved media. I apply the same rules to my children.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
never trust cartoons with a pastel color palette unless you want your son to be a professional gay
>>
Another terrible thread, nice
>>
>>3914590
Meh I like it but as I am with god the fan base pretty much ruins the source material. Its like the bible was just a good book and since the rest of the stories 2000 years ago were shit so it was THE good book then some autistic people took there love of the yaweh character too far and thought he was real instead of realising he was the antagonists in what was just a story
>>
into le idgap zone it goes
im truly sorry
>>
its mediocre at best, the fanbase makes it 1 billion times worse because its basically tumblr: the show

into the >>>/trash/ it goes
>>
It's pretty good it you don't go in the internet and look at all the crap people have to say about it.
I give it 10/10 cookie cats.
>>
>>3914695
If you can avoid it on tumblr its actually ok.
>>
>>3914590
Just watch it and figure out for yourself if you like it
>>
It's not bad. Avoid it on tumblr and you should be good.
>>
>>3914590
liked the show
fanbase is sh*t like op
pls stay in >>>/trash/ along with your tumblrettes
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 460x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 460x461px
I don't watch cartoons.

I watch stand-up because I'm a big boy.
>>
>>3914810
I don't think I've found a good fandom.
They're all so bad they make their thing worse
>>
File: iWRtLck.png (2MB, 1361x1359px) Image search: [Google]
iWRtLck.png
2MB, 1361x1359px
>>3915060
touhou has a pretty good fandom imo.
>>
>>3914590

the show is decent at best, it does respond to the crowd who watches toonami, but tumblr outright ruined the show for me
>>
>>3914590

Hello OP, thank you for taking stock in our judgment of media which may be harmful to your children. We are deeply grateful, in spite of some below #rude comments.

[s4s] officially advises you to refrain from allowing your children to watch Steven Universe. Although the show itself is not expressly offensive, it is sufficiently suggestive and has a culturally poisonous fanbase which threaten to imbue your children with Un-Christian ideas, pagan leanings, and toleration of homosexuality. In this sense, it is far more subversive than a simple monster movie, and must therefore be shunned. We advise you to refrain from allowing your children to watch Adventure Time for the same reason, although that program seems to be past its peak (but do not underestimate the Devil's power to tempt men).

-An Official notice on behalf of the moderation team of [s4s]
>>
>>3915208
Thank you for the advice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.