[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did your parents ruin you? Mine: >Earliest memory lining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: stop.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
How did your parents ruin you?

Mine:
>Earliest memory lining up to be beaten
>Kicked me out of the house twice, both times around 8-11 and late at night, started thinking about suicide for the first time on one of those times
>brother went on my phone when i was 13, had a video of me jacking off since i was a horny experimental 13 year old, he showed my mum and my whole family ended up knowing
>"I wish I'd never had you" several times a week
>used to get really mad in the car and threaten to crash the car/drive us into the river
>told us anything that wasn't 100% was repulsive, fake gagged when she saw men with long hair
>she refused to work so I lived on welfare for most of my life
>>
>>39666104
forgot to mention that with that video, they bullied me about it really fucking hard until I left 4 years later
>>
Homeschool, total isolation from any nonpaper media, giving birth to me in this world.
>>
>>39666104
Sounds like you need to take a concrete pill and harden up, princess, the world isn't going to bend over for you.
>>
File: feeliumsuicide.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
feeliumsuicide.png
32KB, 337x338px
>father was an alcoholic, beat me regularly and constantly yelled about how I was defective
>alienated me from my siblings and gaslighted them into thinking I was abusive
>was sent to sleazy mental health facilities and put on all sorts of medication for problems that didn't exist
>mother was too scared to do anything about it
>put in special ed class just for being shy and socially awkward
>>
My parents didn't. Women ruined me by refusing to date me.
>>
They were alcoholics that argued almost every night. Sometimes literally arguing every night for up to 6-7 months. It's not as bad as some people had it, but now when people yell angrily around me I just shut down and if they're angrily yelling AT me there's a good chance I'll have a panic attack. They've chilled off a lot now, but they're still alcoholics. In the last almost 4 months they've had close to 70 cartons of beer between both of them. That's 1000 cans of beer each in 4 fucking months.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.