[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only reason Ive nevee had a girlfriend is because Im ugly.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16

File: 1504153975835.jpg (53KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504153975835.jpg
53KB, 768x1024px
The only reason Ive nevee had a girlfriend is because Im ugly.

Whats your reason?
>>
File: 1453075752616.jpg (72KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453075752616.jpg
72KB, 640x600px
I have never tried. I like to think I could if I did try, but I probably never will.
>>
Because there's no such thing as a gf
>>
Never make a move. Not too socially inept, have a bunch of pals, I just don't care.
>>
>>39664311
Too autistic to talk to grills during school, now i'm a shut in
>>
>>39664311
because theyre literally all retarded it<s literally never because of me im the fucking alpha male but I need a fuckinbg alpha female too you get me fucking bitches i always think long term anyway so while i may or may not have a chance to fuck them i think long term and i say well that wouldnt work she wouldnt make me happy so who cares
>>
I don't even know, I'm not even that fucking ugly, I've seen worse. I guess I'm just weird and awkward or something. Or maybe it's my acne scars that scare people away, I'm just a freak.
>>
File: IMG_0546.jpg (101KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0546.jpg
101KB, 748x748px
Compatibility, timing, some other things... things just never like up for me. I've meta few girls that if our living situations were just slightly different, there would maybe be a chance. But I don't try enough at the same time so it's probably partly that. I'm not too worried about my looks or anything, but I know I'm not for everyone, including my personality. But I expect the same for other people, I'm picky I guess, idk.
>>
>>39664311
I'm ugly
I'm white
I'm 5'6"
I'm overweight
I'm hairy
I have a big head
I have a lazy eye
I have acne on my face and all over my back
My penis is only 5 inches long
I've been a NEET for 4 years since graduating college
I never attempted to ask a woman out or flirt because I assume the answer is no
I feel like there is no reason to try because I am not good enough for a woman and their are millions of men better than me that offer her more than me and look better than me
Why would a woman choose to be with me when she could just be with Chad
I'm a friendless loser

This is only a partial list
>>
It takes me years to open up to people and I'm really, really, really, really awkward.
>>
>>39664311
I have a small dick
And a hairy shaft
Aand a webbed scrotum
>>
>>39664496
Not with that attitude my dude. you think, but you don't try... try you might surprise yourself
>>
Tbh , you make yourself lonely as fuck , I'm ugly myself a solid 4/10 but my game is very good and I'm confident because there is not much I can do for my facial shape. Anyways , fuck standards , go out there and slay some pussy or try online dating, it's really not that hard . I've fucked so many 9/10 hell even 10/10 and I'm talking about none crazy bitches with low self esteem. Also there are no league's, it's complete bullshit you are you and that's good the way it is . Just be confident and have something you are passionate about (not fapping) . We all can make it brahs
>>
ugly, hideously ugly.

i used to do my own online tests, letting women get to know me, they'd practically be in love with me and shit, and i'd let them see my pic and they'd be like nope, ewww, usually instant blocked
>>
>>39664585
Based on my description, you think a woman would even want to speak to me? Come on man, just give it up.
>>
>>39664496
>white

What's wrong with being white?
>>
>>39664311
same ugly like most of the guys here
>>
>>39664600
Cmon anon you can't just make a post calling yourself hideously ugly and not attach a pic
>>
>>39664311
I never tried to approach a girl, probably due to being socially inept and ugly. I also fear of rejection and probably have low self esteem. Even if I approached a girl and it worked, I'd probably feel like I'm misleading her into believing I'm worth it.
>>
>>39664587
is this some kind of meme?
isoriginal
>>
>>39664690
do you think he wants to become a meme like the black ops guys?
>>
>>39664707

stop talking out your ass you deluded retard.
>>
>>39664405
Basically this but any girls I talked to I never got passed being "just friends"
>>
>>39664707
Where are you from?
Orgibaldo
>>
>>39664311
Im ugly and I have a small penis. It kills any sort of motivation towards getting gf. even if i got one it'd end after we see each other naked
>>
crippling full-time autism
>>
>>39664620
You really overestimte ALL women.
You think all women are chad worry stacys?
There's gotta be one objectively u derireable male you know of who's got a gf. Use those guys for inspiration.
If they can do it, you can do it.
>>
Im an impulsive shit who constantly attempts borderine suicidal stunts
>>
>>39664707
What the hell are you talking about? All the ladies want white men.
I'm Hispanic and no lady wants me
>>
>>39664311
>Whats your reason?
I am literally autistic
>>
>>39664311
I was born a sperg
>>
File: A2.jpg (103KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
A2.jpg
103KB, 1600x899px
>>39664690

i look almost exactly like that, with slightly more hair
>>
Ugly. Overweight, though not obese ~80 kilos. Uninteresting. Can't hold a conversation. Nullified self-esteem. Social anxiety.
>>
>>39664311
Im an ugly weird man, so if I want a girlfriend I need to settle for a crazy used up slut. And I cant do it...I dont want to.
>>
>>39664311

I don't have a driver's license, have bad hair, and come off as a nice guy. I also have a lot of trouble relating to women which makes me think it's not really worth having a gf. I'd rather fap the demons away than invest significant time into a woman.
>>
>>39664790
One of my friends is a rail-thin NEET that stays and lives in his parents basement all day smoking weed and playing video games and he married an elementary school teacher. They just had twins. She works and he does nothing all day, he doesn't even take care of his kids or cooks or clean, his parents do that for him.

What's the difference between him and me? He's black and I'm white. His wife is white as well.
>>
>>39664827
Got a drivers license, doesn't change anything. Why is that an argument for you?
>>
My parents never cared about me, and so I internalized that rejection and emotionally walled myself off from human relationships. Nobody was ever really interested in me, but I also didn't try. The pain of loneliness and isolation was preferable to the more intense pain of rejection and abandonment. I tried to win the affection and interest of my parents, and when that failed again and again I eventually gave up.

I'm not handsome or charming, I'm not wealthy or successful, I'm not outgoing or adventurous. I've never been in a relationship or even gone on a date, let alone kissed or had sex, and I'm far too old for anyone to hear that and not immediately head for the exit. It may be a self-fulfilling prophecy or a prison of my own making, but I've made my peace with it.
>>
>>39664851
>What's the difference between him and me?

dont make it a racial thing dude, the guy is probably attractive
>>
>>39664823
you can't even set for a crazy one
maybe a landwhale top
kill yourself why keep living like that?
>>
>>39664718
Nah just the truth .
>>
>>39664852

Im 30 years old and still take the bus. I don't imagine any woman would put up with that for long. It's not the only excuse, but certainly a big one
>>
>>39664909
Race matters. Always.
>>
>>39664908
nobody cares kill yourself ASAP
>>
File: 1419745832407.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419745832407.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>39664311
Just never got around to it I guess. I wanna find a cute girl who is in the same situation and date her for 6 months with no sex, propose to her, and after a stressful wedding day finally bang her brains out in sweaty high-energy midnight sex under the moonlit starry sky.
>>
>>39664954

the racial fetish thing appeals to a couple percent of people, most people want to be with their own race.

your friend is probably attractive, and you are fixating on it thinking his race is a magic ticket.

The magic ticket is attractive face,

you got short changed on a good looking face, dont go lashing out on racial groups

>>39664953
if you never had a gf, the license wouldnt make much difference, when you were in school before you could drive were any women interested?
>>
File: 1505001771287.jpg (73KB, 708x588px) Image search: [Google]
1505001771287.jpg
73KB, 708x588px
because im a gaylord
>>
>>39664997
Not my friend, I actively avoid niggers. Easy, since there are barely any here.
>>
>>39664311

I've nevee had one, not evee... In fact, I've never even evee thought I would evee nevee have one...

Even my brothee and my sistee saying will nevee evee have one

My mothee told my sistee that my brothee would nevee evee have one, but it was ME who nevee evee had one.
>>
>>39664997

Just my two cents:
There was kind of. She was mostly using me though. There were a few online LDRs, but this was way back in the early 2000s and before MySpace even.
Still, not having a license by 30 is a red flag for a lot of women. I understand that even if I got one nothing much would change, but not having one at all puts me at a much deeper hole.
>>
>>39664678
fuck drumpf and fuck white people

The fact that this is not original proves that this is a common sentiment
>>
>>39664311
That is mine as well. Plus deformed.
>>
I don't want to make some poor girl miserable. Also fantasy>Reality.
>>
>>39664953
I have everything from my rich parents
sport cars, yachts and even a cessna citation
and here I am forever grifriendless

if you had never being able of getting a gf having a car will do nothing to change your situation
>>
>>39664851
Black dudes seem to have a novelty factor that a lot of white girls dig.

But he's probably got a personality. You think women enjoy hanging out with rocks?
>>
>>39664311
That's not a real reason OP.

Try harder.
>>
I find it hard to believe that you have nevee evee had one
>>
>>39664311

I'm like a 6/10 so I'd have to get a job and work hard if I wanted a gf. So I just try to bang casually.
>>
>>39665069
I have a personality too, how do you think I have black friends? Fact is that all my friends are black and Hispanic and have white and Asian gfs while I'm the only white guy in our friend group and I'm the only KHV in the group.

Just wish people would stop lying and saying that white guys are desired and have an easy life.
>>
>>39665085
stupid normie I will give you my ugly face for a year and see if you can do something with that
you don't get it
GTFO
>>
How can you be sure that if you evee had the opportunity, that you would nevee have one ? do you think situation will last forevee ?
>>
>>39665107
Lol faggot I promise you I'm nearly as ugly or uglier than you for sure. At best 4/10 face but I've taken care of my body and met some nice girls by being an actual social human being and not some loser lmao dude
>>
>>39665047

i have a license, but im ugly as all fuck, no woman cares i can drive, im just an ugly guy who can drive a car.

if you are good looking enough to get a gf and the car thing is holding you up why not go get a drivers license?
>>
Same I look like a fat faced Michael Cera lol
>>
> Im ugly.

There exists ugly girls for you to date.

Either your standards are too high
or people don't like being around you/shit personality.

Or some combination of both.
>>
>>39665065

hey are you in illinois? Anon?
>>
File: IMG_1247.png (793KB, 1054x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.png
793KB, 1054x888px
>>39665069
This

Orginaldoi
>>
>>39665138
Fuck are you doing here then, normie?
>>
>>39665173
Nah I'm just fucking with you bro I'm a fucking loser with no friends and future you got baited though :^)
>>
>>39665160
>dude, just date ugly girls lmao

Ugly girls only date Chads and his friends. 5/10 and below men stay virgins for the rest of their lives while women only chase 6/10 men or above.
>>
>>39664585

This. I always beat myself up for my whole life thinking i was an ugly piece of shit. But now i have a qt gf who is insanely attracted to me.

>tfw used to stutter and tremble if i had to talk to a grill about school or work related shit
>can now play with my girl's body literally any time i please and she's always wet for me.
>>
>>39665146

Last thing I'll say on this: I feel like my excuse is being taken out of context. A driver's license is not the only thing holding me back and probably not even a major factor. However, it's such a basic necessity where I live that not having one makes me more of an outcast. I'm also kind of fat, can't talk to women, brown, and generally have a creepy vibe.
As for why don't I get one: I'm cheap. Taking the bus is a lot more affordable. I'm also scared of crashing.
>>
>>39664311
When I was younger I firmly belived I'm not good enough to anyone.

Now I have several health issues, one related to my prostate which makes my entire life miserable. I don't even think about sex or relationships.
>>
>>39664311
Any time I find out a girl is into me I lose interest immediately, because I assume there is something wrong with her.
>>
>>39665146

>no woman cares i can drive

Why the fuck should they? Gtfo my board, it's for GROWNUPS ONLY!
>>
>>39665223

uhh you mean you're ugly but it makes you feel better to say you cant get women because you also happen to not have a driver's license.

just join me over here, in the

'I am too ugly to get a gf' camp,
>>
>>39665200
>half of men are virgins their whole life
>>
>>39665260

i mean i did say i have bad hair, but everyone choose to focus on one thing. i should have expected it
>>
File: 1-iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpg (48KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1-iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpg
48KB, 800x480px
>>39665160
Women are more selective.

The bottom 80% of men are fighting over the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are fighting over the top 20% of men.

Read this for more info: https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
>>
>>39664790
>basically just B yourself bro
off my board scum
>>
File: A19.jpg (49KB, 616x315px) Image search: [Google]
A19.jpg
49KB, 616x315px
>>39665274

ehh all my features are bad, when women reject me, back when i tried or cared they would just tell me i was the ugliest man alive, too ugly to even want to be seen in public with. none of them care about driving ability. You got to pass the looks thresh hold for that to make any fucking difference
>>
>>39665216
Right on anon, good to hear, that's awesome
>>
File: wojak.jpg (53KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
53KB, 1600x900px
>>39664311
I feel fucked right now, I graduated only about five months ago from high school, I'm in my first year of college now, and... I just like, am suddenly really bad with girls. I used to be pretty alpha I dated tons of girls in hs, but now I just don't really seem to do well, I kinda just sperg out? I guess I just dont really make the effort, I fucking hate 95% of girls.

in my mind I feel like all girls Theese days are unloyal sloots, but I don't know if that's true, I like to think its not. But they just seemingly use men.

Idk I'm only 19 and pretty good looking, I could Probabbly get a gf or wife eventually but I feel like that's a waste of my time, I would love to raise a family, but what girl even wants that now? Relationships Seem worthless to me at this point, any anons thoughts on this?
>>
>>39664311
I've never tried because I nave no social life.But even if I had, my looks and personality would most probably repulse them.
>>
>>39664311
Never tried to talk to women.
>>
I constantly paint. I would never be around for a gf.
>>
>>39664311
i'm a fembot and will literally date any guy in this thread as long as you stay loyal to me.
>>
>>39665899
>>>39664311 (OP)
>i'm a fembot and will literally date any guy in this thread as long as you stay loyal to me.
proof
>>
>>39665906
i'd rather not get doxxed, but thanks.
>>
>>39665899
what's wrong with you that would make you have such low standards?
>>
>>39664311
Doesn't she have a nosepiercing in the original picture?
>>
>>39665298
>Since I wasn't getting any hot Tinder dates I had plenty of time to do the math
As good a reason as any to conduct a study I guess
>>
>>39665298
>I collected this data by interviewing females who had "liked"a fake Tinder profile I set up. I asked them each several questions about their Tinder usage while they thought they were talking to an attractive male who was interested in them.
>>
>>39666555
Was this another one of your funny ones you did on this board?
>>
When I was 19, the only girlfriend that I had left me after I saved her life from a drugged out homeless man. She started going out with a friend of mine soon thereafter but not before she went on to paint me as someone psychotic and deranged after that. I haven't had friends and I have become a bit deranged since then.

I thought about that whole incident thousands of times by now and I really can't find a reason for her to do that to me. Sure I get she probably was tired of me, but she didn't have to make me into a social wreck.

Sorry for the blog post..
>>
Not only am I ugly, but also have a terrible personality and am just overall a terrible person to be around.
>>
I've seen a lot of average looking guys with 8/10 girls and above .It sounds gay,but i think that confidence and cool personality is much more important.I would consider myself a 7/10,but i've never had a gf,because i'm a shitty person.On the other hand i have a really not good looking friend that is getting girls quite easily.
>>
>>39664311
I'm extremely antisocial and currently have no real interests

where should I go to meet people?
>>
File: 1405263389172.png (18KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1405263389172.png
18KB, 914x1091px
>>39664311
What you just said is factually wrong on every level.
You're here on /r9k/ which means you have internet. You're literally a couple clicks away from finding every possible PUA material that would change your life. Guys who are 5-6/10 pulling 9/10 girls who beg to fuck them.
You're not getting laid because you're ugly, you're not getting laid because you don't want to leave your perfect little comfort zone, where all women care about is looks, because looks is something arbitrary and you don't have to work on it.
ftfy
>>
Shut the freaker uper OP, even ugly boys can get a cutie it's your own fault for blaming it's your ugliness for no gf
>>
I'm morbidly obese, have fucked up teeth, am ugly as sin and have crippling anxiety and autism and can't hold a conversation.
>>
>>39664311

Because I don't have confidence or courage also ugly dudes still get laid .
>>
File: 1493523818503.jpg (96KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1493523818503.jpg
96KB, 405x405px
>>39664311
Im turbo ugly but i still somehow landed a gf.
You are just bitter. Get over it and girls will like you for who you are.
Im 6'0 tall, b-but it doesnt matter
>>
Women disgust me and I believe they'll hold me back from achieving my true potential, which is why I ignore females. I'd say I refuse to associate with normalfag subhumans thus don't have a gf
>>
fat/reclusive

I'm not fat anymore but I still just like to be left alone.
>>
>>39669728
To add, ""people"" here who claim they're too ugly, or some other excuse are merely failed normalfags themselves orbiting females in one way or another. If you think you're trying but you can't seem to get a gf, you're not actually trying. Getting a gf is the easiest thing for a man to do, you are just pretty fucking boring or shit personality. Then againn ""robots"" who cry about females are subhuman failed normalfags anyways
>>
>>39668012
>You're not getting laid
Don't you mean
>you're not not getting laid
?
>>
File: 1504571330631.jpg (209KB, 2000x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1504571330631.jpg
209KB, 2000x1351px
>>39664311
I'm fit and I don't consider myself ugly, but I can't engage in coversations with people without getting anxious, I honestly can't even imagine myself with someone because I've been very reclusive my whole life.
>>
>>39664496
>I'm overweight
>I'm hairy
You can fix this anon and a 5 inch penis isn't that bad. Where an eyepatch over your lazy eye
>>
>>39664311
im to shy to talk to girls :(
>>
File: 1459542818108.jpg (24KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1459542818108.jpg
24KB, 229x343px
>>39664311
I have a horrible personality and I've been told my choice in clothing and the way I present myself is outputting to most woman, Also I'll never approach a woman first no matter how flirty she is or what her friends tell me.

I've been asked out by a few girls in the past but I choose to reject them because none of them really knew me as a person, I personally would rather be single my entire life then settle for someone that likes me only because of the way I look rather then who I am. and it looks like i'm going to stay single for a long time.
>>
serious lack in social skill
autism
angsity
dont talk to women
>>
>>39664311
Dude, OP, stop posting my cousin.
I'm not even memeing, I don't appreciate you posting her here.
>>
>>39664311
>autism (diagnosed)
>edgy
>poor
>skinnyfat
>never had a job
>balding
>weird

But I have a gf of years with no cheating and she isnt fat.

???
>>
>>39664948
word.

oregano
>>
>>39670214
You don't belong here. At all. You're just depressed in the moment. Most anons life has been searing pain, fuck off fucking newfag. Back to >>>/reddit/ r/depression.

Seriously you're not fucking welcome here dude, leave the board.
>>
>Meet girl through mutual friend on a discord server
>Start talking to her a lot
>Get drunk one night and text her that i like her
>She basically tells me to fuck off
>Next night she is private messaging me saying she wants to cuddle with me
Im getting mixed messages here. I can only assume its one of those things to keep me on a tight leash as one of her orbiters only to shoot me down if i step out of line.
>>
Because I am a legitimate cunt.
I had plently of girls like me as a friend but also in a romantic way but I was always being a cunt to them in some sort or another. But also I never really found a girl who was worth having a relationship with

wew lad
>>
I'm lazy and my social skills are shit.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.