[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /always hungry/ just ate a canniac combo with extra

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: MyCanesCombo.jpg (287KB, 1040x780px) Image search: [Google]
MyCanesCombo.jpg
287KB, 1040x780px
Who here /always hungry/

just ate a canniac combo with extra canes sauce but I still wanna eat more. what should I eat?
>>
>>39664265
A original salad
>>
File: IMG_4779.png (61KB, 762x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4779.png
61KB, 762x754px
>>39664265
I have the same issue, how do I end it? I don't want to get fat but my appetite is non stop. What do I do?
>>
You have to eat nutritious meals. That insatiable hunger is because when you eat unhealthy foods its essentially just mass. The hunger pangs mean you need whole foods like 100% wheat bread, natural oatmeal, lean meats, and vegetables.
Really not that hard to not be an overweight POS. it'll save you money too.
>>
>>39664904

Stop eating so much sugar and carbs. They spike your blood sugar, which then crashes quickly and makes you hungry again. Ditch sodas completely, and cut back on fruit juice too. If you must drink juice, water it down (and note: juice watered down with sparkling water or something like la croix is a pretty good way to beat a soda addiction). Drink water regularly, and consume other, more caloric fluids only with meals. Don't drink diet soda, as it's also going to make you hungry, even if it doesn't spike your insulin levels.
>>
File: chicken cous cous salad.jpg (136KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
chicken cous cous salad.jpg
136KB, 576x768px
>>39665125
hows this look sempai
>>
>>39664265
Sometimes when I eat, I feel hungrier when I finish than when I started.
Quality of food does not change this. I go from "peckish, eat a light snack" to "I'm going to actually get food", to "Make that two". I can, and often do ignore it, but it does concern me.
>>
>>39664904

Satiated. That is the feeling you're looking for.

I was able to tame hunger with altoids in middle school. However, you could just spread out smaller meals throughout the day instead of a few large meals. Eat for fucking vegetables, cut the carbs, increase protein.....fuck it, go to /fit and read the sticky.

But if you want to stop the feeling, just drink water, have a mint, or eat a celerary stick.
>>
File: das it.jpg (54KB, 650x530px) Image search: [Google]
das it.jpg
54KB, 650x530px
>>39665330
>was able to tame hunger with altoids in middle school.
Altoids are a fucking miracle.
>>
>>39665263

It's okay. The salad dressing probably contains a good bit of sugar, but at least you're getting a good amount of fat and fiber in with it. A better choice of dressing would be extra virgin olive oil, which is high in unsaturated fats. For rice, the best way to go is parboiled rice, long grained white rice, or brown rice. Shorter grained and sticky rice is higher on the glycemic index, which means it's going to raise your blood sugar faster.
>>
>>39664904
I give you permission to eat as much healthy food as you want. Stock your kitchen with fruits, vegetables, protein bars, anything that's healthy, easy to snack on, and still tasty. You need to make this change as easy for you as you possibly because this is a lifestyle change.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.