[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots, I'm 19 with a well paying job. there is a 29 year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: sad.png (23KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
23KB, 819x460px
robots, I'm 19 with a well paying job.
there is a 29 year old who I am going on a date with but she has 3 kids.
should i go through with it?
*pic unrelated*
>>
>>39663388
pump and dump her

ogrogorogrogrogor
>>
nooooo fucking way, my man
>>
yes, just let her know you're not looking for anything serious. this is your time to explore your options. you'll ultimately want someone in the same stage of life as you, but that doesnt mean you cant get your dick wet right now
>>
>>39663398
>>39663398
This. Do not fall in love but since you're here you probably will turn into her beta provider
>>
>>39663388
show me your anus and i'll tell you what to do
>>
>>39663398
>>39663409
these
lost my virginity to a grill with 3 kids and 6 1/2 years my elder a year ago.
sweet girl, probably could've had something if she weren't a whore in her younger years.
>>
>>39663388
shes looking for a man with money and something serious, do not waste her time.
>>
>>39663388
The fact that you're going on a date instead of just meeting up to fuck is a bad sign. If you asked her out on a date, she knows now that you're willing to spend money on her, and invest a lot of headspace to her. I'd be very surprised if she doesn't start playing mindgames with you, manipulating you, getting you to buy her shit. This scenario happened to me so be careful. Fuck her, sure. But keep your distance
>>
File: IMG_0516.jpg (92KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0516.jpg
92KB, 550x550px
>>39663388
Don't be afraid to pump and dump for experience points but anything more than that is suicide OP. She'll eventually rope you into being a beta provider and possibly pop out a kid to tag you child support in the long term. A woman with 3 kids has more baggage than a man your age should even think of carrying and she's also at that age where the wall is fast approaching.
>>
op here. I'll probably pump and dump, but could there be an upside to a relationship?
>>
>>39663388
>seeing a 29 year old
cool man
>3 kids
fuck and never look back
>>
>>39663555
No retard. If she has 3 kids and is single what makes you think she's relationship material? If you really want a relationship that bad just make sure she's the one taking care of you
>>
>>39663555
You'd end up taking care of her three little problems. Remember, that is another man's walking, talking sperm. Fuck her and move on. Do NOT start a relationship with her. Even if she's the nicest woman you've ever met, it will be a much bigger hassle than you will want. TRUST ME
>>
>>39663666
she is a janitor and i make more than she does
>>
>>39663683
So what? If she spends all her money on you while you fuck her and do nothing else that is acceptable.
>>
File: 1353650807988.jpg (315KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1353650807988.jpg
315KB, 1280x800px
>>39663555

Probably not with someone like her. She's a decade older than you, which probably means you'll be the one who will have to cater to her throughout your whole life. When you get older she'll probably get sickly and weak before you, so you'll have to take care of her and noone will take care of you when she's gone. But by all means, why not get laid, it's a mutual win. For a relationship find a chill girl your own age that you can have kids and grow old together with, at 19 it's easy.

The fact that she has 3 kids and is single is another huge warning bell, either it means she had some really fucking poor judgement when she picked her partner or it means she's really insufferable to live with, bad signs either way.
>>
op here, Is it possible to find true love when your a 430 pound weeb like me?
>>
>>39663954

You're not OP but your waifu is the answer.
>>
File: 1503357540743.jpg (60KB, 720x721px) Image search: [Google]
1503357540743.jpg
60KB, 720x721px
>>39663467
How the fuck do you "meet-and-fuck" is this an actually thing that really happenens? Normies really are living in another world
>>
>>39663388
is she a coalburner?
>>
>>39664112
i think she was in her teens
>>
>>39664112
>>39664146
Lol cuck. Troll thread confirmed :DDDD
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.