[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supreme Grand Racism Test! This test here is the ultimate t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: shadow.jpg (72KB, 564x786px) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
72KB, 564x786px
Supreme Grand Racism Test!

This test here is the ultimate test to expose the racists on this board, it is foolproof and works 1,010%

You have to choose between two women:

>a beautiful, sexy, ass black woman, who is a high ranking professional at a law firm, and next in line to become senior partner. She is highly educated, never ever uses slang of any kind, is prim and proper, and despises "black" culture. She also wears her hair natural(no weaves or relaxers) and has no ill feelings toward whites, and in fact admires white culture, and is right wing. And she looks like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqVWn1eEQTM&t=105s

Or...

>an evil, sadistic, drow woman who is a crime lord that rules over a cyberpunk city and holds no holds barred martial arts deathmatches where people fight to the death for her amusement, is aroused by blood and death; and is likely part demon and paving the way for an invasion of Earth(which can only be prevented by choosing the Black woman). Also she has hooves.

Btw either woman you choose will love you and be faithful to you for eternity. Which one do you pick?
>>
ok you seriously would have to be the most racist fucker alive to not choose the black woman here
>>
>>39661796
Yes, we are racist. Congratulations, you figure it out!
>>
holy shit martial arts deathmatches sign me the fuck up you saucy asian succubus
>>
But what if I pick the drow woman for non racist reasons?
>>
File: 1484578525452.jpg (781KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1484578525452.jpg
781KB, 2048x1367px
Or option #3...

>A cute snow-white vixen.
>>
>>39661875
She's not Asian, look at the damn face dude.

>>39661887
Not possible. Think about it. That Black woman has all the positive qualities men say they want in women and wish Black women had. That Drow woman actually has some of the qualities people here claim are dealbreakers in Black women, such as:

>overly aggressive
>violent
>involved in criminal activity
>extremely dark skin

So by choosing the Drow, you are a massive hypocrite and just hate Black women regardless.
>>
>>39661875
>choosing a woman for violent reasons

Holy fuck you are messed up. Also look at her skin, it's fucking Black. Literal Black.
>>
>>39661851
>ok you seriously would have to be the most racist fucker alive to not choose the black woman here
ok i dont think thats a fair generalization especially from what OP has posted. i'm not racist but the sadistic girl is appealing. if she looks like OP pic then she's black too and qt. sex fantasy wise i would always choose the drow. but irl things get a bit harder. OP needs to add more details
>>
>>39662031
The thing is why would any man choose a woman that is literally Black skinned when people always bitch about Black women being too dark?
>>
>>39661957
not the anon your replying to but thats where yo'ure wrong. if you keep the profiles the same but switch pics of drow and black girl i would choose the black girl. ergo you can conclude that the decision is not dependent on looks
>>
>>39662085
Bullshit, this test did that before and people always chose the monster over a black woman
>>
>>39662079
because maybe you like the personality from that 4 sentence explanation that OP provided. if unconditional love and faithfullness is guaranteed and money isnt an issue depending on who you choose then the solution is solely depended on preference. and whether you care for the human race.
>>
>>39662157
Yeah but why is it people give drow a pass on having dark skin. They shit talk black women skin and say it looks like shit, then are ok with drow who have skin like fucking coal

literally, if you fuck a drow, that makes you a literal coal burner
>>
>>39661796
Fuck. You finally get a monstergirl I wouldn't fuck, but you make the black girl trash. I fucking love using ebonics. Hate prissy shits unless they're bullying my dick, and am a liberal black. This is a lose-lose sirtuation, Anon. Please buff the black girl in the next expansion thread. Thanks in advance. I always enjoy these threads.
>>
>>39662007
So what? It's not african.
>>
File: 1501427765867.png (9KB, 379x697px) Image search: [Google]
1501427765867.png
9KB, 379x697px
>>39661796
>not choosing the demon bitch who has power and influence compared to the extremely bland nigger woman

I think the disconnect your dumb little nigger mind is having is that reality is boring compared to fantasy, anon.
Next time write one up where there is an actually undesirable, trashy, slobby white woman as the other option.
>>
>>39662156
had to dig through the archives but i think this is what you are talking about

>beautiful, sexy, black woman with attitude who is a thuggstress and has lots of male friends who will help you to become Chad(well try to anyway), and will let you eat her pussy anytime you want so long as you don't start shit with her, is also an urban model and poses for King magazine and appears at nightclubs, has a HUGE fetish for funny looking nerds

or

>this evil, cruel, sadistic demon, queen of her own subrealm in the negative astral planes, who will expect the best of you and to better and improve yourself, and in turn will grant you great dark powers and daemonhood. You also have no hope of ever receiving God's light and will be barred from Heaven for all eternity, and her very presence will cause you to have nightmares anytime you sleep.

the downsides for the black girl are male friends and maybe the attitude depending on how you specify it. i personally dont like bitchiness but if its said teasingly/jockingly i wouldnt mind.
downside of demon is nightmares which im pretty sure you can overcome after some time and if not then its an even bigger downside.
one difference between this one and the last one is the unconditional love is not present. is black woman going to leave me for her male friends. will demon torture me for eternity if i slip up once on self improvement?
for transparencies sake i did choose the demon here as well, largely because i do not want to spend time with other people outside of her and demon seems more introverted. still not racist
>>
>>39662391
What's the fucking difference? Why would you hate dark skin in one race but like it in another?
>>
I WOULD CHOOSE THE BLACK WOMAN. I LOVE ME SOME BLACK WOMEN OP GIVE ME SOME BLACK WOMEN OP HAHAH
>>
File: Dragonball.png (492KB, 612x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonball.png
492KB, 612x900px
Neither, I pick the beautiful, pure, loving 2D waifu. 3D is disgusting and pig
>>
>>39662584
You don't get it. The color literally doesn't matter. It's the genes. I know her african descent makes our children far more likely to be sickly, to have lower IQ, to be more prone to violence etc.
Moreover, I don't like african facial features even on albino niggers. They're ugly, unless they're mixed.
>>
>>39662640
So "white" features on pitch black skin the color of fucking volcanic rock is "better" than black features on light brown skin? Also yall forgot something, the demon has hooves, so by choosing her you're also admitting to being a furfag.
>>
>implies there's a black woman who's a high ranking employee at a law firm and is also educated and doesn't sound like a hoodrat nigger

Good one buddy
>>
I'm not going to take your stupid test. Black women will never be attractive, unless they are basically white people with black skin. If that makes me a racist, I don't care. I am a racist.
>>
>>39661796

>an evil, sadistic, drow woman who is a crime lord that rules over a cyberpunk city and holds no holds barred martial arts deathmatches where people fight to the death for her amusement, is aroused by blood and death;

Is this even a fair choice? Some dime a dozen, blue collar worker, with a boring personality or someone guranteed to wow you ever night? Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>39662803
But the drow has literal black skin. Also that black woman isn't some dime a dozen worker, she's gonna be senior partner.
>>
>>39662707
I don't care about feet because I'm not a dirty footfag. Otherwise, yes, that's pretty much it.
Oh, also the drow woman is very likely to be genetically incompatible with me so no weird HAPA children
>>
>>39662835
>still thinking it's about the color
laughing originally
>>
>>39662885
so if katy perry were pitch black and nicki minaj was the color of snow, you'd still choose the white bitch?
>>
>>39662908
I don't know if this saying exists in English so I'll transliterate it:
the monkey, even if dressed in silk, monkey will be
>>
I wouldn't want a black gf because I would have to deal with her ghetto ass family
>>
>>39661796
>beautiful black woman
no such thing
did I pass?
>>
>>39662908
Those two are both whores so who the fuck would want them regardless of skin color?
>>
>>39662908
>color is not the point
>ok, but what if (color)
are you retarded
>>
i don't like black women, they may have good bodies but i can't get off to them. I just can't do it.
>>
File: 1504992741599.jpg (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504992741599.jpg
10KB, 500x500px
>>39661796
I've always had a thing for hooves... I think #2 ist the right answer because it shows that i choose what i desire over skincolor, you fucking nigger nigger nigger nigger nignoggeroo racebaiting peace of shit
>>
>>39661796
I'll take the drow, I will then make sure to insult Lolth personally and trick her into letting me fuck her in spider form.
>>
I'm not anywhere nearly good enough for woman a so I chose B
>>
>>39661796
>Also she has hooves
Sign me the fuck up, cunt.
>>
>>39661796
But there is no third choice which`s skin isn`t black,OP...
>>
>>39661796
>high ranking professional at a law firm, and next in line to become senior partner

That's a negative in my book. Also, crime lord sounds fun.
>>
File: movies-man-of-steel-antje-traue.jpg (461KB, 618x929px) Image search: [Google]
movies-man-of-steel-antje-traue.jpg
461KB, 618x929px
>>39661796
Brutal, merciless women turn me on, so I pick the drow.

Also, I hate niggers so it's a win-win for me.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.