[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you found out that girl you like is actually a male,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1439303045520.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439303045520.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
If you found out that girl you like is actually a male, how would you feel?
>>
Disgust leading into shame then to anger.
>>
>>39660447
i think there is difference between a boy who is effeminate and has been this way his whole life and one who simply decides mid-way entering his 20s to be more effeminate.
if this boy weren't a girl but their whole life has been effeminate, the real kinda of girly-boy most robots aim to be but aren't in bone, would be fantastic.

lived with interested in gardening, cooking, cleaning... was never really into sports or doing anything too harsh or rough and was kind beneath his bones. that boy wouldn't only earn his right to still be someone liked, he deserved to be loved.
>>
>>39660447
now it'll be easier
>>
Surprised.
Confused.
Aroused.
In love.
>>
>>39660997
but im being too picky, this is just hypothetical if it happened to be that kind of boy. im not ruling it out if it were a different kind and not perfect.

bois are ok
>>
File: 1505055282847.jpg (42KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1505055282847.jpg
42KB, 433x380px
>>39660447
I would feel weird, I mean how the fuck did happen.How the hell did I happen to like a girl when I am huge homo
>>
>>39660447
Give me your contact right now God damnit
>>
Relieved, in the end.
Infatuation without hope is awful, so killing my interest in that person so decisively would be most convenient.
>>
>>39660447
>If you found out that girl you like is actually a male, how would you feel?
I would be SO happy
>>
>>39660447
I would not care that much, I don't become attached to people easily.
>>
File: bailey-blowjob.gif (939KB, 490x274px) Image search: [Google]
bailey-blowjob.gif
939KB, 490x274px
>>39660447
A few things.

1) she (he) would have to be a pretty convincing woman for me to fall for that. Which probably means she's a tier above Bailey Jay in hotness
2) she (he) would go from a girl I like, to just a girl who's mouth I want to stick my dick in. Obviously she (he) is mentallly ill, and there is no future there other than using her (his) mouth as a fleshlight.
3) figure it would be pretty easy to ask her (him) for a casual sexual encounter.
4)would not be interested in fucking her (his) ass. Balls and gooches gross me the fuck out. And don't get me started on dicks. Fucking gross. The blood would instantly rush out of my penis if I'd be brought back to reality that she's a he.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.