[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> mfw there's someone perfect for you but you just don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1503097548099.jpg (121KB, 1280x712px) Image search: [Google]
1503097548099.jpg
121KB, 1280x712px
> mfw there's someone perfect for you but you just don't know how to find each other.
>>
im 22 im sure she already had 6 kids by now
>>
>>39660320
>tfw met perfect girl through /r9k/ a few years ago
>she lived half the world away
>didn't have any means to see each other at the time
>eventually just stopped talking since we knew nothing would come of it
>become bitter about women in general since then
>know she's probably been with a million other men since then which just makes me even more bitter
wew lad
>>
You know that you're the only one who's been destroying all the fun
Look what happened when you were dreaming
Then punch yourself in the face
So you kiss and you clutch but you can't fight that feeling
That your one true love is just awaiting your big meeting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML1MUKOJIIo
>>
>>39660320
It's better that way, honestly.
That way at least you can think "that's bullshit, it's impossible that my ideal girl/guy exist, so why even try?"
But if you met her (like me) you will no longer have an excuse, you will realise how shitty you really are and you will also realise the fact that you can't move your sorry ass even if doing nothing means losing the chance to be with your ideal girl, the one that is the personification of all the things you love in a person.
and then after that is the regret, the never ending sorrow, the fact that you can no longer feel nothing even close to romantic love for anyone but her, the nights in which you can't sleep because you can't stop thinking about her, the nights in which you want to scream at the top of your lungs until you pass out.

Just watching her is enough to make you unbelievably happy, but every second you are away from her feels like shit, and knowing that you will never be with her feels even worse than shit.
It has been years since i last saw her, and i still feel like shit, so no, time doesn't fix shit, once you met her, you are fucked forever.
>>
I found my perfect girl but she has a boyfriend.
>>
I just hope she's doing okay.
>>
File: 1383175317657.gif (584KB, 323x325px) Image search: [Google]
1383175317657.gif
584KB, 323x325px
>'perfect'
>literally just has to hit a few notes in the brain triggering the lie
>leaves me feeling resentment. disappointment, and disgust with myself and other people
The perfect person for me is the one who doesn't exist.
I love my waifu.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.