[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get job >Get truck >Get my own place >Pay my bills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: szexguide-ud30w-0531f4.jpg (100KB, 620x768px) Image search: [Google]
szexguide-ud30w-0531f4.jpg
100KB, 620x768px
>get job
>Get truck
>Get my own place
>Pay my bills
>Still not happy
Wtf how are normalfaggot even happy. I thought being normal made you happy. All it did was made me more sad and jaded.
>>
What do you feel is lacking from your life?
>>
>>39659729
Because stability might be more appealing to the average person but you want change and excitement.
>>
>>39659757
I don't feel like anything but sadness. I am tired in such a way that no amount of sleep could refresh me.

>>39659760
This makes sense and is probably the right answer.
>>
>>39659729
>get job
>get my own place
>pay my own bills
>happy things are finally turning around
>perhaps I will get a gf later down the line
>lose job two months in
>depression sets in, try to suppress angry fantasies of destroying former workplace in spectacular fashion
it's a hard life
>>
>>39659833
Maybe use that stability to support some excitement in your free time.
>>
File: 1486442345722.jpg (40KB, 487x594px) Image search: [Google]
1486442345722.jpg
40KB, 487x594px
>>39659729

>Resume not impressive
>can't even pass the drivers test for the life of me
>real estate is a fucking joke in leafland
>government neetbux so no bills really
idk OP, I know i'd still feel like shit but at least you can do more in your situation. Plus more normie points for you.
>>
I have everything too except for my own place. But I think what is lacking from our lives, OP, is a fullfilling social life.
I'm pretty fucking lonely and I want a girlfriend. I feel if I had someone who loved me like a GF would I wouldn't be so sad.>>39659729
>>
>>39659941
I have been sheltered all my life. Idk what to do that would be exciting.

>>39659959
I may have a job but I am no where near being a normalfaggot.
>>
>get job
>move alone
>blast music all day the first week
>neighbours complain
>can't blast music anymore

Literally the only thing I wanted to move for. Fuck this, I'm seriously considering moving back with my parents.
>>
>>39660062

>job
>his own place to live
>can drive
You're like 60% normie. Time for you to leave this board and go somewhere you belong to. I hear reddit's front page is filled with your kind.
>>
>>39660134
>Too "XD NORMAL" to be with outcasts
>Too outlandish for normals
Life is hell . But I don't care about your schoolyard labels. I am still as depressed and alone as you.
>>
File: 1494931843539.png (334KB, 447x638px) Image search: [Google]
1494931843539.png
334KB, 447x638px
>>39659729
Because life is purposeless instead of following standards of normalcy and meeting the expectations of society that mr shekelstein built you are supposed to find things that would resemble direction and purpose, In reallity people tend to do one of the two without being aware of this paradigm and those who realize have two choices, enlightenment or ignore it and decide to spend their time doing the things that they find interesting or bearable. Now get off my board normalfag
>>
>>39660194
You know,I don't know what to say. Those are just words put in order to resemble thought but I swear none of it really means anything. No matter what way I think about it,nothing in the sentence is coherent. It's a jumbled mess.
>>
File: 1189517477455.jpg (195KB, 980x783px) Image search: [Google]
1189517477455.jpg
195KB, 980x783px
>Spend 8 years as a hikkikomori basement dweller
>Finally get a job, move out
>Get a girlfriend
>Get a new job
>Lose the girlfriend
>Become attractive and confident
>Start college
>Zero friends, no girlfriends
>Confidence is faltering, becoming more reclusive
>Hello darkness, my old friend

TFW you're too weird
TFW you're a misanthrope
TFW turning your life around isn't enough
>>
>>39660351
OP claims that being normal would make you happy, being normal means meet certain expectation that society has on the individual, these expectations are arbitraries as they change depending on location and age. Those expectations exist to give the population a semblance of purpose and direction, Why would meeting those social expectations would make you magically happy? You live in a chaotic and directionless universe, life doesn't have a purpose and you as a sentient being only developed intellect as a mere tool to survive. During thousand of years humans have created ideas to fulfill this void, from religion to complex machines. All for the sole purpose of giving a semblance of meaning and direction to their lives.
>>
>>39660075
get headphones dude you have to realize the world doesn't revolve around you
>>
>>39660808
societal expectations are arbitrary!?!?!
lol we all know that but imagine saying that to a normie watch them trip over themselves and find different ways of saying "it just is" to explain why shit is how it is
>>
Because you bought a truck

Why the fuck do you need a normie redneck car
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.